FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > facing the facts

facing the facts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is just a big fantasy of mine and it's my first post so let me know what you think or if your interested .

I've always been happy to give oral it's definitely a favourite of mine, you see my post and send me a message saying your interested in meeting for some oral fun, we agree to meet at yours the following day, i cant sleep because I'm thinking about having you lay on the bed as I use my mouth and tongue to pleasure you. How was I to know that my mental image was way off what would actually happen.

I arrive at yours on time (and smelling fresh of course), you answer the door looking great and I'm almost speechless, i come in and suddenly you start to passionately kiss me and most or less drag me up to your bed, as I'm lay with you on top of me kissing I suddenly feel a click on my wrists, you have cuffed me to the bed, now I start to feel a little worried as it's usually me in control but I'm totally helpless now and next you tie my feet down too, my heart is beating fast as you stand in front of me and strip naked, you then climb onto the bed and lower your self onto my face, you taste amazing but i still can't help but feel helpless, next you start to grind against my face using my mouth to get yourself off, I'm struggling to breath but still secretly loving every minute of it, next thing I know your cumming and I can taste your juices in my mouth it tastes great, you then get up undo me and make me leave, as the door shuts behind me i feel so turned on and confused at the same time......

Just a fantasy so far x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a good fantasy though

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yea i thought so x

By *imonTMan  over a year ago

knowle

So there is somebody else that likes this. I've only managed to do exactly what you're suggesting once but there have been a couple of variations.

Shame there's not more interest as I'm flat-sitting in south kensington just round the corner from some great cafes and my mind keps wandering.....

Any London ladies have any riding boots?

» Add a new message to this topic