FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Beach Wanker....

Beach Wanker....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icked weasel OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Just thought I would share a little story from what happened today on the beach..

This is an un-official Nude beach and folks do get naked unless when kids about etc..

We walked away from all the normal busy beach and headed towards the quieter area.. There was quite a few naked couples about and a few singles but with the way the beach is with stones it makes it difficult to see everyone..

As it was a quiet beach and is un-official - I decided it would be ok to wear a thong bikini and had plonked my butt down in the stones for some serious sunbathing..

Then out of the corner of my eye - I noticed an elderly gent maybe 50/60`s was naked and quite near us and he was playing with himself..

He wasn't openly sitting in public wanking - but im sure that's what his hand was doing.. Just AS he seen my head move - He stopped what he was doing and continued to act normal..

This is when I decided to have some fun lol..

I Put my head back down as in sunbathe mode - but - I could see him out of the corner of my eye..

Every time I thought he was getting close to making a splashy mess on the beach - I decided to look over his way and he would Stop..

Now who is the worst offender here ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just thought I would share a little story from what happened today on the beach..

This is an un-official Nude beach and folks do get naked unless when kids about etc..

We walked away from all the normal busy beach and headed towards the quieter area.. There was quite a few naked couples about and a few singles but with the way the beach is with stones it makes it difficult to see everyone..

As it was a quiet beach and is un-official - I decided it would be ok to wear a thong bikini and had plonked my butt down in the stones for some serious sunbathing..

Then out of the corner of my eye - I noticed an elderly gent maybe 50/60`s was naked and quite near us and he was playing with himself..

He wasn't openly sitting in public wanking - but im sure that's what his hand was doing.. Just AS he seen my head move - He stopped what he was doing and continued to act normal..

I Put my head back down as in sunbathe mode - but - I could see him out of the corner of my eye..

Every time I thought he was getting close to making a splashy mess on the beach - I decided to look over his way and he would Stop..

"

you...for not inviting him over

Hahaha u tease

By *etentMan  over a year ago

maidstone

"Just thought I would share a little story from what happened today on the beach..

"

You should of put on a little show and teased him a bit

Near Edinburgh..

"You should of put on a little show and teased him a bit "

Dont think I Teased Him - But I Had a See~Thru Bikini on..

By *etentMan  over a year ago

maidstone

"You should of put on a little show and teased him a bit

Dont think I Teased Him - But I Had a See~Thru Bikini on.. "

Mmmm that would of worked for me

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Bet when he did cum bet he shot for miles

Which beach is this is more to the point

Near Edinburgh..

"Which beach is this is more to the point "

No Telling.. But he wasn't there today or I might have gave him a Hand..

By *AULUSROSSMan  over a year ago

STRATFORD UPON AVON

we were in Portugal last year and my wife was in the sand, her favourite place. I put my hand under her and began to wank her pussy, she played with my cock. She nodded me to look beside us where a young couple were obviously watching us. the girl no more than 20 just yanked him out and spunked him off. As they left they came over and thanked us.

» Add a new message to this topic