FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slave to orgasm

Slave to orgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampWithABrain OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

You're dressed smart and impressive as I let you in the door. I'm wearing my corset, frilly panties, stockings and heels.

As soon as the door closes you kiss me hard on the mouth, pull my panties to one side and push two fingers into my hot wet pussy. My knees almost buckle but I know this is just the beginning.

You push me onto the stairs and dive straight into licking my pussy. Your tongue hard and hot, probing, taunting. You suck and flick your tongue over my clit before thrusting your tongue in and making me cum for the first time that night

We head to the bedroom. You grasp my hair and pull my head to one side and plant a possessive love bite on my neck.

You spin me round and I hear a click as the handcuffs snap shut. You blindfold me and bend me over the bed. You finger fuck me with one hand while your other slides around to squeeze my breasts slightly out of the corset, pinch and tease my nipples, while u lick n nibble my earlobes. Before long I climax again and dribble cum down my legs which you lick up.

You bind me to the headboard, lash my ankles to the footboard.

I'm left waiting for a few moments hearing you scrabbling about I'm anticipating the delicious pain of the whip.

But then I hear the buzz, next I feel the overwhelming sensating of my wand being traced down my back, over my bum cheeks under and onto my clit, you know me so well you tease until I almost cum then move my wand to trace down the back of each leg, returning to my clit after the moment has passed. You remove my panties and my cum is soaking the sheets.

After the third time I unexpectedly feel the crack of a whip across my arse, close enough to my pussy to make it throb red and swollen.

Next I feel the vibrating long slim hardness of my vibrator.

You slide it in, then leave it in what you know to be the perfect position for me, keeping me close to but not quite reaching orgasm. You spank me again. I'm beginning to beg you to fuck me.

You remove the vibrator, lick up some of the dribbling cum. Untie my ankles, push my legs forward so I'm kneeling.

You pull my pussy lips apart plunging 3 fingers in stretching me wide. Unbeknown to me the wand is back in your other hand and you turn it on pressing it against my clit while finger fucking me, another delicious orgasm how much more can I take?

You Unbind me from the headboard, turn me around, reattach me to the headboard, you slide your hands down my arms to my breasts, pinch and tease my nipples, then your hot mouth takes one and sucks hard, almost painful, the vibrator sliding into my pussy. I'm shouting with pleasure. Desperate to have you.

You gently bite a nipple, then a sting as you strike the whip across my tits. Just as my body is recovering from that sensation, you plunge your cock deep inside me finally.

You rip my corset undone, freeing my breasts for your attention.

The next thrust you hold then grind, the tip of your cock rubbing my g spot, yet another orgasm hits me.

You bend your head down and lick and suck my neck while thrusting inside me. You can feel me grip you with each thrust.

You squeeze my tits together and lick n suck my nipples.

Each thrust is bringing me closer. Then you reintroduce the wand, it's almost more than I can bear. I cum so hard I can barely remain in my own body, simultaneously you thrust deep inside and cum throbbing inside me. Hot spurts of spunk shooting in and as we both recover, dribbling out of my pussy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh mmmm that's so hot x

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Great thanks for sharing

So wet now..... thanks x

Phew hope this happens to me one day.... so wet.....and nice to get a story in one large bite xx

By *5DaveMan  over a year ago

loch lomond

So near yet so far mmmm you got me hard and dribbling

Offft

That's nice really turned me on!!x

» Add a new message to this topic