FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gemma and Lettie

Gemma and Lettie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A story for a couple of very good friends of mine!

Fantasy but looking for a Lettie to make it happen .

I had been invited over to meet a couple of friends of mine . A fun couple full of surprises.

Jon lets me in the door but puts a finger to his lips, must be quiet.

I walk in to the living room to be greeted by a wonderful sight.

A lady , i later learn is called Lettie is sat on a high backed chair in the middle of the room.

Crisp white blouse, black skirt, high heels.Gem is dressed too but is bent over her knees! im ushered to a chair in the corner by Jon. lettie moves to pull up Gems skirt then pulls Gems knickers down, her hand glides over the cool white bottom that's exposed.Gem feels this and jerks and squirms a little. Gem looks over to where Jon and i are sitting, she blushes.

Letties hand rises, and she whispers , " are you ready Gem?" A nod is the reply she needed.

And so she begins, gentle hand spanks across that cute bottom, A faint red glow begins to form as Gem squirms some more.Shes building up a steady rhythm. gem feels her touch and that warm glow, as her senses are sharpened she begins to thrust her hips down onto Letties knees. As she squirms Lettie rests her free hand across Gems bottom, resting a tip of her finger into that mos secret of places. She starts the spanking again. This time as Gem squirms she pushes back against that finger , Jon and i see very well where that finger is going !!!

To be continued if people want

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otts PervsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Mmmm yes please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on good going so far

» Add a new message to this topic