FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First TV Andrewwannts

My First TV Andrewwannts

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first time with guy well he/she was a TV, I was in the navy and moved to Plymouth I was 16 and managed a leave pass for the weekend so could stay out all night, I could not get in the night clubs but managed to slip into a show Bar Diamond lils I was in oar of the hostess a lovely looking 30 year old TV, it was love at first sight. Older guys got me drinks and I kept in the back ground by the stage door as the night went on. Cristal noticed me, she said wait by the back door at 1 0/c your mine. I did as was told it was well gone 1.30 by the time she came out a taxi arrived and off we went in the back with me she said, I did as was told you do at 16 she kissed me right away the driver was looking in the mirror my cock was HARD instantly she rubbed me throw my jeans , You better not come she said try not to Cristal blushing driver still straining to see. Minuets later we where throw the front door of her flat and into the room. Ho two other guys sprawled across the settee one said he looks nice, Cristal said mine hands off bedroom now Andrew on left. A lovely big room and big double bed lots pillows soft colours. Do you want me dressed or naked she said well i did not know I looked confused stockings make up on or off, On please I said, Right un zip me darling kiss my neck as you do and feel my bum well I was thinking I am actually going to have her she is mine for full night, as I striped her dress off she stepped out of it Stilettoes stockings garter belt and kami knickers, Her clitty popped out and it was large good I mean big 9 inch of solid hard cock and I never wanted any thing more in my young live but it turned out here pussy hole was just as sweet, I was hooked no more boring girls for me. I had the best of both a sweet anal pussy to fuck and a clitty to suck heaven, I spent all night sta in Cristal,s bed and all weekend with her she had legs to die for we kissed sucked but best off all we made love long slow anal pussy she moaned each time I had her showed me several different positions how best to please her and please her I did every chance I got for the next 18 months. Later she dressed me as Steffi and I learn the pleasers of the life of TV. I lost count of the girls and boys that we had in that big bed In the year of 1973

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic