FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fab Sauna Fun

Fab Sauna Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *h4twithme OP   Man  over a year ago

NE20

FAB SAUNA FUN

I met A a few months ago after we got chatting on Fab and found out we were both on holiday in the same resort, during the same week. After a few fab conversations we both agreed to meet at a local 'clothing optional' sauna. I'd been the day before and it was really quiet apart from a few people - some wearing swimwear and others not. Without exception male and female, they all had a good open 'look' at me in the showers while I was naked and showering - and this turned me on. I love being watched naked and seeing others nude too.

The next day, still horny - I arranged to meet A at around 5pm. To both of our surprises it was much busier, a combination of British tourists and overseas regulars. It was the usual mix of clothed and unclothed but after my experience of the previous day, I'd decided to go nude, so hadn't brought any shorts. Now very nervous about being unable to keep my erection down in front of other (not so liberated!) Brits, I compromised by wrapping my towel around me and heading for a quick shower before going into the sauna.

As walked across to the showers I could see A looking across from the sauna towards me. I was very nervous at this point, but really horny too and I wanted him to see me, so I steeled myself and hung up my towel. I stepped naked into the shower. Within a minute he came across. I stood with my back to him for a short while, but the thought of letting him look me up and down while he decided if he wanted to wank me off was compelling, so I turned around so he could see me fully naked and my still flaccid but gently rising cock. He had shorts on, but he gave me a glimpse or two of his thick, flaccid cock as we chatted. It felt good to be naked and I knew I wanted to cum in front of him that day.

We both went into what can only be described as a very cosy steam room. It was here I got to see his cock up close for the first time, and watched it grow to almost full hardness as he sat next to me. I had my towel around me but opened it to let my own hard dick escape. We touched each other for the first time and it felt amazing. Sadly our fun was interrupted by the arrival of other visitors, and this became a theme for the next 30 minutes.

Finally however, it quietened down to just us and a fully naked women with perky, large breasts for her age and a bushy pussy. She headed into the sauna after showering and after a few minutes we did too. She didn't move or open her eyes when we went in and sat down, but I was able to position myself in such a way that I could look at her naked body and also A's cock which was poking out of his shorts. I opened my towel. And let him watch my dick get harder than it had been in a long while. I was getting unbelievably horny and now desperately needed to cum. It wasn't long before A got hard too, and I could see just how thick and big his cock looked. Thinking back I probably would have sucked it there and then for him, if he'd asked me - I might even have taken his cum in my mouth (perhaps!), but both of us were nervous, discrete and respectful of the situation. We had agreed we'd only do what both of us wanted to do and were comfortable with. Flicking my gaze from the hard nipples on the pair of naked boobs next to me and A's cock on the other side, I wanked my dick in front of him, as hard as I could. I could see he was enjoying watching and wanking too. After a few minutes, partly due to he heat - both of us could take it no more and now needed to help each other empty our full balls.

We headed for a very quiet area of the sauna and I got nude again with the intent of cumming for him. I stroked my dick and his, whilst he stroked mine. Within a minute or two both of us were on the edge, so I took his cock and rubbed it quickly and firmly - the kind of strokes you know a guy needs when he is about to cum. His cock tensed. I could feel it pulse in my hand and the cum began to fire out of the end, onto my hand and his stomach. This was to much for me, I was now so horny, I rubbed my dick until it could take no more and I fired my own cum up my stomach and onto my thighs.

Both of us felt sated immediately, and chatted briefly before heading straight for the showers and to get changed. We talk regularly on Skype since then and have watched each other cum again...although nothing will beat my Fab nude sauna experience with A. I'd love to repeat it again one day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Great story SO HORNY, I'd definitely of sucked you both off if you so much as hinted of it. And if not, of asked maybe even begged as slutty as I could for it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seriously got me steaming this story, cock is rock hard, would love to try a sauna an do wha you did

Very horny! Got my cock hard again reading it as much as it did that day!

Great I always try out a sauna on holiday wishing something like this would happen ... Wow love the story

would love to see you begging for those cocks...;-)

Wow fab story. My cock is now so hard. Can only hope I might experience this one day!

Would love to do this again…. A x

Where abouts is this clothing optional sauna? Also, is it mixed genders?

Great story, got me really hard

Was in Austria

Sounds fantastic - love to have joined you - made me hard reading it.

Ahhhh memories!

horny story, wish it went further though

By *e46bigcockMan 18 weeks ago

Hexham

Wow that is a great hot story, even better it’s true. I’d love to be in a mixed naked sauna looking at boobs and cocks

By *oth0712Man 18 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ipppyMan 18 weeks ago

Poole

I wonder if the lady was peeking?

By *e46bigcockMan 18 weeks ago

Hexham

"I wonder if the lady was peeking?"

I bet she was, who wouldn’t be whether male or female, straight, gay or bi lol