FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Stranger

The Stranger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nderstandingfella OP   Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

So the last story I posted was true, as is this and if anyone would like to try feel free to message me.

So I was out one night had quite a few drinks and met up with a male friend who I hadn't seen for years and had lost contact with. We had some talk over old times, had a few drinks then exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

Well a couple of weeks passed and I got a message from a number not in my phone book. The message said I got your number from John, I always liked you and wondered if you wanna meet up. Straight away I thought it was a joke, I thought it was one of the lads who I was with that night taking the biscuit, so jokingly messaged back going along with it. I then thought sod it, I said I don't believe you and I need pictures to prove it. A message came back saying I will send a pic of anything you want. So I said a pic of your pussy with a vegetable inside of you. 10 mins later a pic came through with a cucumber next to a totally shaven pussy, that was it I started to believe. I said ok I need a pic of your tits now with my name on it, and I got no reply. About an hour later a message came through with exactly that and a sorry it's late I had a phone call from a friend. So that was it is was true. I was wondering what the hell, I then asked for a face picture she said no, I have to play by her rules, that was it, semi on straight away thinking this is interesting. So I asked what was the rules and what did she want. She said she wants to play the stranger game. She said she wanted to me to turn up at her house, she would be lying in bed, totally naked. I wasn't allowed to talk to her, I wasn't allowed to take pics of her. I was to come in, give her a nice good fuck and then leave, no questions asked. The thoughts then going through my mind were unreal, is this serious, the dangers of it, lots were going through my mind. So I asked when she wanted this, she replied tonight. It was 6pm, so didn't have long to make up my kind as to whether to follow through with it. I sent a last message asking why a stranger, she said it's the thrill of it and that she is safe doing it in her own house. I thought right fair enough, asked her when she wanted me. She said 8.45 and not to be late as she would be naked in bed waiting with the door unlocked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nderstandingfella OP   Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

So that was it, she gave me the address. I knew the area but was still unsure of who it was. So I parked up and walked to the door, heart pounding so much. I walked in and locked the door. I walked up stairs and the bedroom door was open, I saw blonde hair but she had her back to me. I took my clothes off and got into bed, then noticed she had a big ribbon blindfold thing that covered half her face. We started kissing and she then forced my head down on her pussy, it tasted so good and from the noises I'm guessing she was enjoying it. She got up and got on all 4's and rubbed her pussy in my face, and from memory I fingered and licked for quite a long time then suddenly from nowhere she squirted on me. At the time I didn't have a clue about squirting and was taken aback. She then got on her back and started to rub her pussy. I licked her small but pert tits whilst sliding my cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy. After a few mins I turned her around, she went on all 4's. I pulled on her hair and started fucking her slow at first but getting faster and faster. I started to finger her tight ass and she let out more groans. I pulled my soaking cock out and went to slide it into her ass. I just about got half way in and she forcefully lunged back to me so it was deep. I fucked her tight ass and rubbed her pussy and she squirted again letting out an unbelievable groan, and that was me, I shot my heavy load into her ass as she was just finishing her groan, I held my hands right on her hips with my few last deep thrusts making sure every drop was in her ass. I then moved off the bed got ready and went home. On the way I got a text to say thanks. I replied saying anytime. She said that's your last as your not a stranger now

She didn't text me after that. And to this day I still haven't a clue who it was

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic