FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Woodland fun and a single female with a very tight pussy

Woodland fun and a single female with a very tight pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This was a rare experience I had in the summer 4 years ago, although it seems a lot longer ago. The reason I say rare is that it was a meeting with a woman on her own in the woods.

Personally, if I was a woman, I wouldn't want to meet a man I didn't know (yet) in the woods on my own, but I was quite happy to see if she turned up and see what happened.

Luckily, in Devon there are lots of country footpaths and plenty of places where you can get out of sight for some fun. I'd met couples for woodland sex like this before, but never a woman on her own. She was one of a kind - in more ways than one!

Before I describe the meeting, I should include some background on how we met, as she sounded too horny to be true. It was on a different swinging site and via email we arranged to meet.

She had a very horny advert:

"...I have had to go without sex for about a year now and I'm going crazy for a good hard fuck with no strings attached. Would like to try dogging with at least two horny guys but I'm also a little bi curious too....please somebody remind me what a stiff cock feels like.."

Well this lady was married, but obviously not getting any. Late 30's, slim, professional. We tried to arrange a meeting for a while, but it was hard for her because of her other half. I was starting to think it was a waste of time, but her messages were horny enough to make me persevere.

Here are some examples of her messages:

"Hi Iain ...am definitely interested but will have to be a little bit more discrete than using this site as my other half watches me sometimes whilst I'm on it......my mobile number is ##### ### ### so if you send me your number we can arrange something if you like.....by the way, I'm shaven and will feel like a virgin as it's been so long since I've been fucked...."

(We'll the first bit sounded very genuine, but I took the part about a 37 year old feeling like a virgin with a pinch of salt)

"Hi Iain ...Sorry it's been such a long time but I've been working away.....don't suppose you could meet up this evening for a quick hard fuck...?"

(Unfortunately I couldn't as it was short notice!!)

"Hi Iain ...send me a photo of the stiffest cock around, namely yours.....and I will send you a photo of the tightest, juiciest, shaven pussy around...namely mine....!"

(Still all this talk of the tightest, juiciest, shaven pussy sounds a bit too good to be true, but those messages were so horny).

Anyway, after many weeks of trying, we finally managed to meet. I contacted her on the chance she might be free, as I was that day. To my surprise, she said she had just finished interviewing people at her work and was in the area. It was mid afternoon in the week, so she had a good reason to be out and we agreed to meet at a quiet spot I knew in about half an hour.

We were meeting at gate/pull in at an entrance to a large forest near by. When I got there there was one other car parked there. It was a luxury model – and so was the woman inside – lol.

When she saw me pull up she stepped out of the car. She wasn't what I had been expecting - but in a very, very good way. She was blond, mid-late thirties, wearing a white work blouse and tight black skirt. Her hair was up, she wore glasses and looked very business like.

I don't need to tell you how erotic it is meeting a woman like than and walking off into the woods with her!

I felt a bit under dressed as I had not been at work that day and was in shorts and T shirt. She looked stunning and I started to wonder if all the other things she had said were true?

She grabbed her coat from her car and we walked up the path for a few minutes. Then turned off onto a side path, and shortly after off the path into a wooded area. As we were out of sight I now put my arm around her waist and felt her bum through her skirt.

We stopped walking and we looked around. We had seen no one on the way and we were now alone, just the sound of the leaves in the trees and birds singing. We were both nervous but very horny. I said, “well this spot looks OK”. She agreed and we hugged, I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her close and we started to kiss passionately. She was still wearing her glasses, but her mouth was all over me. My cock was getting hard and starting to press against her tummy, she must have felt it and pulled me closer against her.

We were keen to move on from the snogging stage and her hands were now feeling the bulge in my shorts while I started to unbutton her blouse.

She put her coat down on the ground, unclipped her hair and removed her glasses. We started to resume kissing, and I pulled the zip of her skirt, making it fall to the floor. She took hold of my shorts and pulled them down over my now throbbing cock.

We said very little, which was fine as everything was going well. She kicked her skirt aside and knelt down on her coat, grabbed the waist band of my pants and pulled them down, exposing my cock to the stimulation of the woodland air. She waisted no time in sucking my cock, which was a lovely sight and even better feeling. She gave extremely good oral while I gently ran my fingers through her blond hair as I enjoyed the wetness of her mouth working away on my stiff cock.

Her saliva was running down my shaven balls as she sucked and slurped away.

She clearly had been waiting for this for a long time, so hard though it was, I let her continue blowing my cock for as long as 'she' wanted – lol.

I could feel my balls beginning to tighten and didn't want to cum just yet, so I removed my cock from her mouth. The feeling of the woodland air and the wetness from her mouth made it twitch, as she stood up again and we removed the rest of our clothes.

It was a sunny afternoon and we were in a quiet spot, so we felt comfortable being fully naked in the woods. She lay back on her coat and it was now my turn to kneel between her legs. She looked fantastic laying there, fully naked and pale white. I kissed her breasts and stomach briefly, but I was impatient for her pussy and my mouth soon reached it.

I closed my lips over it and explored her wetness with my tongue. She was fully shaven and tasted clean and sexy Even though she has been at work all day. Although that thought made me even more horny, imagining that delicious pussy having to sit though interviews all day and it was now exposed and the centre of attention. After I had fully explored her with my tongue, I began to lick her rhythmically, my tongue finding her clit on every lick. I kept this up for ages as she was still nervous and having difficulty cuming. Eventually she relaxed and pushing hers pussy towards me she came against my tongue. The sound a woman makes when she cums is so erotic when it outdoors in the woods. Feels very animal.

I was so turned on by this I was still hard, so I reached for my shorts and pulled the condom out of the pocket and quickly rolled it on. She stayed on her back as I climbed on top of her. Our bodies touched and we kissed, her boobs pressed against my chest.

I arched my back to enter her and felt my rubber covered cock nudge her pussy lips. I pushed forward but didn't manage to get in. Funny as she was plenty wet enough. She helped out with her hand to position the head of my cock right at her entrance. I pushed forward gently, but it wasn't enough to get inside her.

I had completely forgotten about her messages where she had been very specific about how tight her pussy was and how she would feel like a virgin. We'll I'd never had a pussy like this, it was like trying to get it in her ass. I actually worried I might hurt her, but not enough to stop as at that point there was only one objective on my mind, feeling that tight pussy around my cock.

I smiled and looked at her as I pushed harder and used my own hand to guide myself inside her. Her lips finally allowed me inside and once the head was in, the rest of me pushed slowly deep inside her. She made a wonderfully sexy sound and grabbed my ass cheeks. I'm not sure if that was to make me go slower or to pull me in deeper, but I started to fuck her nice and slow. Not taking my cock all the way out as I was worried about getting it back it.

She was so tight! Like nothing I have felt before or since. This must be what it's like for guys with really huge cocks? Which isn't me by a long way, but I was enjoying myself. We were fucking with a bit more speed and rhythm now, but her pussy still gripped my cock firm, squeezing the entire length with every stroke. Surprisingly it didn't make me cum quickly, perhaps because it felt so different and each trust required more effort that I wasn't getting close to cuming.

A few times my cock popped out and needing help to get back in, which interrupted the flow a bit. I also had to make sure her tightness didn't pull the condom off when I came out, as I'd only brought one with me (I was expecting it to be a quickie and also didn't expect a woman who apparently wasn't getting any sex to be so hot)!

Unfortunately the condom was working its way off my dick. Partly as all my pre-cum had made it as lubed inside as it was on the outside.

However, she got me to lay on her coat for a change and knelt over me and sucked me with the condom in place. Her hand and mouth expertly pushing it down firmly on to my cock again.

I haven't had many blow jobs with a condom on, but it's a lot better for the man than you might think. It protects you cock from teeth for one thing and anything that feels different is a turn on. She was actually bringing me closer to cuming than I was in her tight pussy. Usually it's the other way around with me. I could have let her finish me off by mouth as her oral skills were fantastic, but having nursed that condom so far, I was determined to make use of it unless it actually broke.

Time was also getting on and she would be expected home by her husband soon, so I got her on her back again and guided my cock back in, determined that I get to finish and cum in this tightest of pussies.

I normally fuck slowly as I enjoy it more and it lasts longer, but this time I was pounding away at her pussy, my knees grazing against the forest floor. I managed to avoid my cock popping out this time and as the forest air cooled the back of my balls and my ass I could feel an unstoppable orgasm approaching. Our lips met again and we kissed as the birds sang and our hips ground against each other, thrusting my cock deep inside her, the lips of her pussy stroking the uncovered base of my cock, her sticky wetness running sown my smooth balls as they bounced against her ass.

I slowed right down as I came, my cock deep inside her as I felt my hot cum fill the end of the rubber around my cock. Her tight pussy milked the cum out of me, it really did squeeze out every drop due to it's tight grip.

We lay there on the forest floor for a while as I was sure the condom was till in place. But she said we had better get going and we both got up. Brushing bit's of forest off our bodies and out of our hair, while a very full condom dangled from the end of my cock.

We got dressed quickly, partly to avoid excess insect bites which might be attracted by the “after sex”scent of our bodies. She looked very sexy dressing back up in her work clothes and I spent too much time watching her has she was dressed before me. I poured out the contents of the condom onto the forest floor before wrapping it in a tissue, so it wouldn't then leek out and fill my pocket later.

We walked back to our cars and said goodbye. I watched her get into her car in that tight black skirt, not believing my luck- and my softening cock felt very satisfied from the tight squeezing it had received.

We talked about another meet, but eventually lost contact and I haven't seen her on any websites for years. Perhaps she got what she wanted from the one experience – I certainly did. Still hope she might want to give it another try though. I'd jump at the chance to feel that mouth and very rare pussy again.

The morals of the story:

1.Sometimes people are better looking than expected

2.Sometimes people really do want no stings one off meets

3.Bring a spare condom

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the scenario of meeting in a woodland to get down and dirty xxx

Ummmm reminds me of some woodland fun i had last year. Thank you for sharing.xxx

I met that woman too, also lost contact, shame as she really did have a nice tight pussy and was v sexy too.

By *ondonHornMan  over a year ago

London

Awesome work dude!

She sounds fucking fantastic.

» Add a new message to this topic