FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught wife cheating

Caught wife cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story which has been on going for the past 2 months, most will probably say I deserve what she's done as I'm on here. But god it's turned me on.

I've tried getting my wife into swinging with no joy. Recently I've noticed she had been more secretive with her phone etc. it all started after she went to a friends house. She came back really d*unk. Passed out and the next day she seemed quite distant.

She started being protective over her phone, but one night we got d*unk I managed to have a look, she had been talking to 3 guys. All from the night she was at her friends house. They are all friends of her friends boyfriend. Her work friend is older and they are all in there 40's. From what I could get from the text messages she had done something sexual at the party.

Anyway the real horny bit. I came home for lunch one day which I never do. To walk through the door I heard very loud sex noises. I walked into our room to find my wife sitting on a cock as 2 men wanked over her. She jumped off as they all grabbed there clothes making off quickly.

I tried to talk to her. telling her it turned me on, but she sai she's sorry an she won't do it again. But doesn't want to start swinging as she doesn't like the thought of me with other people. I told her I don't want to be with other people. But she still doesn't want to.

It then turns out the night she got really d*unk, everyone was playing spin the bottle and she ended up getting fucked by 4 of these older guys.

Makes me so hard thinking about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice mate, I have a couples profile with my wife and she is the same not keen on me with other women so we made our own singles profiles and she gets quite a lot of meets on her own and like yourself it's a mega turn knowing that your wife is getting a good hard seeing to by someone else hopefully yours continues her playing for you

Well she said this was the last time, not the first time I've caught her cheating in the past couple of years, so don't really believe her lol. So will have to wait and see

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

maybe you should of just stood out the way n seen what else she was going to do n not walked in, esp as it turned you on that much.

I wish I did, was hoping she woulda just asked me to join, tried to calm everyone down and let them know I wasn't bothered but everyone panicked

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"This is a true story which has been on going for the past 2 months, most will probably say I deserve what she's done as I'm on here. But god it's turned me on.

I've tried getting my wife into swinging with no joy. Recently I've noticed she had been more secretive with her phone etc. it all started after she went to a friends house. She came back really d*unk. Passed out and the next day she seemed quite distant.

She started being protective over her phone, but one night we got d*unk I managed to have a look, she had been talking to 3 guys. All from the night she was at her friends house. They are all friends of her friends boyfriend. Her work friend is older and they are all in there 40's. From what I could get from the text messages she had done something sexual at the party.

Anyway the real horny bit. I came home for lunch one day which I never do. To walk through the door I heard very loud sex noises. I walked into our room to find my wife sitting on a cock as 2 men wanked over her. She jumped off as they all grabbed there clothes making off quickly.

I tried to talk to her. telling her it turned me on, but she sai she's sorry an she won't do it again. But doesn't want to start swinging as she doesn't like the thought of me with other people. I told her I don't want to be with other people. But she still doesn't want to.

It then turns out the night she got really d*unk, everyone was playing spin the bottle and she ended up getting fucked by 4 of these older guys.

Makes me so hard thinking about it"

I'm in a similar position, mine has fucked other guys while we've been married but won't try swinging, she knows it makes me horny, and after she's had a drink and we're having dirty sex she will tell me about what she's done, which results in even dirty sex. I love to see her fuck another guy and watching come all over her tits as I know how much she loves this as well.

I'll send you a PM

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is a true story which has been on going for the past 2 months, most will probably say I deserve what she's done as I'm on here. But god it's turned me on.

Makes me so hard thinking about it"

Just reassure her that your are OK about it, that you don't want other women just enjoy her being pleasured by other guys.

Anyone wants to chat on Skype add ste.shaw2

» Add a new message to this topic