FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > NEED FOR SUBMISSION;-A LESSON TO LEARN (REPOSTED)

NEED FOR SUBMISSION;-A LESSON TO LEARN (REPOSTED)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady_Cuntalicious OP   Woman  over a year ago

Doncaster

After my Life affirming experience with master; which only seemed like days ago, weeks had passed. The days after the event my body ached like you wouldn’t believe. My body tender all over, from the harsh pressure of the pegs on my skin. My nipples both sore and sensitive wearing my work shirt was making me aroused. My pussy sore, but I was used to that, it was the way master liked it, so I could remember just what a slut I had been the day before. But I had felt content, I had pleased him and he was happy with how I handled his surprise and that made me happy and excited for whatever he may plan next, I spent the next few weeks dreaming of that day, replaying what had happened in my head, which just made me wet all over again, unable to resist the temptation to make myself cum to the memories. I had become addicted to this relationship, I couldn’t imagine living without it, the need for it grew every day, and the desire and want for it ruled my life. I wanted to Live it all the time, experiencing things that would push my body to its limits and my mind to uncontrollable levels. I’m not emotionally attached to him; I’m mentally and physically drawn to him every time.

Masters plans where for ever in progress, I had learnt that from the time we had spent together, he was always planning something it is in his nature. Of course I have no idea what and that’s the way he likes it, to keep me on edge but excited throughout. I knew he was up to something, as his texts where becoming awfully teasing throughout the coming weeks. Of course that made every day for me a nightmare; I spent the days wondering what it was he had planned my stomach on what felt like a continuous spin cycle. I had experienced a lot with him, so it’s hard to figure out what he could possibly come up with next, but im preparing myself for my boundaries to once more be pushed to core.

The excited nervousness I get before a meet is present the night before, as I receive a text.

“Please make sure you prepare all holes for use tomorrow sub, Master.”

My stomach drops and an instant sickness overwhelms me, I’m not going to lie the thought of anal scares me, I just want it to be done right, deep down I have a raw fantasy about having anal, and it tells me I know somehow I’m going to love it. But the thought of the pain, it might hurt, I may not clean properly, how embarrassing! But I have always been prepared for this request I have all the equipment needed to prepare, I’ve just never imagined I would actually be doing it. I should have been expecting it really, my ass has always been a no go area with men, on the basis that I just couldn’t trust them to take my anal virginity as I call it and master has been holding off taking it for some while, and in my head I had forgotten about it, I don't know what he has in store, but it makes me nervous from that very second.

I have to wake up extra early knowing I have to prepare all of my holes for today’s session. I start the preparation, I’m definitely out of my comfort zone, as I go about cleaning myself, I have to learn these new things without any idea that I’m doing it right, which only increases the nervousness I’m experiencing. I believe I am done, so finish up by of course being smooth for my Master. I dress in my usual attire, taking extra care as I dress, stockings, heels, a Basque over the top, and of course covering all that up my normal clothes, as I start to get that warm feeling spreading between my thighs.

He’s already sent me the address of the location we are set to meet at. It doesn’t seem familiar to me, and sounds like a house address, but I start my journey nevertheless. It’s always fun taking the train, knowing I’m dressed like I am underneath my clothes, I enjoy teasing the men, the ones that don’t control me that is, I wouldn’t dare in front of master, and that’s my little secret. I pull up in the taxi at the address I was given, I walk to the front, and it wasn’t what I was expecting. The house seems ordinary, 2 floors, a nice garden at the front and the Dorr big and black with a gold door knocker in the shape of a lion. I am again surprised once more, this looks like a normal house a middle aged family would live in, but then I’ve always learnt to expect the unexpected.

I check my phone, I have a text. “I’m already there, knock when you arrive, Master”

So I take a deep breath and knock the gold knocker, trying to calm myself for what is to come.

The door opens, the figure standing before me, takes my breath away almost instantly. She’s beautifully erotic, her feet covered by black latex heels, accentuating her toned calf’s, my eyes wonder upwards, her body is hugged by a red skin tight dress, I can make out her nipples standing to attention, from her large pert breasts. Her long black hair swaying around her shoulders, and her face, simple but stunning, she intimidates me instantly, but she’s also turning me on.

“If your quite finished perving me young lady, do come in” said in quite an authoritative voice, and I suss her out just then, she’s a Domme.

I nod apologetically, and enter her house. Its décor, elegant and stylish, white the main colour. Everything in its place, telling me she’s a perfectionist, and that she gets her way. The way she walks oozes confidence and raw sexuality, any man would be lucky to have her. I follower her naturally as she walks through her living room and reach some stairs leading down. She turns to face me.

“You can leave your things here, I assure you they will be safe, there is only one other person in the house”

I drop my bag and jacket by the stairs.

“That also includes your clothes, you won’t need them, leave on what you have underneath, I like a sub that makes an effort”

So I take off my shirt and skirt and I’m left in my stockings, Basque and knickers. She walks down the stairs and I follow.

The first thing that hits me is the smell, leather and pine. It’s overwhelming and welcoming all at once. The room is dimly lit, the lights a mixture of red and white. The room is square and each corner holds a different piece of bondage furniture. One a Cross, of course it is a dungeon wouldn’t be a dungeon without one. This one is placed on a circle though moveable I thought to myself. The next a bench, with two levels to kneel on, and shackles at the bottom for your wrists, the other was what looked like a doctor’s chair, a bed with two leg stands that pushes them into the air leaving you completely exposed, and finally nearest to me a bondage frame, one which allows your Domme to attach you to whichever way and move you about. All black and all leather, the walls are line with all the equipment you would need, and that is just what I could see. I realise I don’t even know this woman’s name, or what to call her. Movement in the far corner of the room catches my eye, I try to see who it is but can’t make them out. My gut says its Master, watching and waiting to see how I respond, until he makes his move.

The woman walks over to me and grabs my arm, and drags me to the bench.

“Bend over, and assume the position”

I hesitate; my normal nature is to be in control of women not having them assert them dominance over me.

I start to bend over, when she stops me.

“Knickers off sub, you know the rules”

So I remove them, placing them next to me, and I bend over, my legs spread kneeling on the small platforms, and my arms are tied into place at the bottom, my arse completely in the air, and exposed and vulnerable.

“In this dungeon, I am your Mistress, you will address me as Mistress at all time, and that includes when you’re Cumming, do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress” I reply, it comes naturally now, no different from saying yes sir.

“Your safe word is still the same as you agreed with your Master; after all we don’t want you using it now. But nevertheless if needs must. Now, I know all your limits and boundaries, and your master has filled me in on everything. But for this session your mine”

My wrists struggle and my legs move as if to struggle, I always test out restraints, I’m strong myself, so it wouldn’t be hard to break out of some restraints, but I’m used to them by now, and I know id disappoint master if I did.

I hear her heels walking around behind me, when the first slap arrives harshly on my left cheek, hard, firm and then the sting. It feels divine. I have always loved spanking, her slaps come quickly and harder each time, the consistently relentless, I feel the warmth growing on my cheeks, when she changes to a paddle. It’s harsh and really hard; I can’t help but let out a little yelp. She still continues though, and my arse is on fire. She stops and runs her hands over my arse cheeks, feeling the warmth, my cheeks now sensitive, and her touch feels like tingles. She runs her hand between my thighs, and I know im soaking.

“So wet and ready like a good little slut” her hands run up my pussy and inside, quick moments of pleasure start and stop just as they began.

“But it’s this I want” as her hand runs in between my cheeks, and her finger circles my asshole, it makes me tense instantly, I try hard to relax but I just can’t, She’s just applying pressure and circling it and I’m already on edge. She moves away and back to my pussy, as a sigh of relief eases my body.

She releases my hands and moves me to the chair, I lay there, and my arse in up high, with my pussy exposed, and my arms tied above me. I hear the buzz first and then the vibrations on my clit come next, there strong and I instantly spasm. I have a really sensitive clit and my spasms are out of my control in reaction to the instant contact. She moves it quickly to ease the constant contact as she senses my discomfort. I feel the orgasm building deep inside my pussy, at the same time I feel her finger circling my asshole once more, I see she is trying to get me used to someone having access to it at all times. The orgasm in growing inside me, my legs shake, my nipples are hard, and my eyes are closed, as they always do before I orgasm. That’s when I felt them, harsh and painful and they make me scream, my eyes open in reaction, and its him, Master, standing over me placing on the nipple clamps. I can see the bulge in his trousers and that turns me on even more. He knows I’m close, and that I find it hard to concentrate on my orgasm, but it starts to build up again once more. At the same time I feel Mistress using lube on my asshole, and slowly she uses her finger. The orgasm inside me is strong, and I’m about to explode as Master places his hand around my throat, and squeezes hard. My breathing becomes shallow, and my orgasm builds and shudders throughout my body, intensified by him holding my throat.

He releases me and my breath comes back and my body starts to calm after the orgasm, she hasn’t stopped playing with my arsehole yet, and its distracting, the feelings I’m getting are confusing, I can’t work out if I like it or not. Master joins the clamps together and ties them to the bar above me. My back is now arched and pulled on my nipples. I can feel something cold at the entrance to my ass, the panic in me starts to rise a little, I start to fidget and move, as my anxiety starts to build. Master slides his hand down to my clit and starts to massage it, it instantly distracts from the cold sensation on my asshole. I feel the pressure against me, I try to relax and take what’s coming, as she pushes hard, I breathe out, to try and control the weird sensation of pain and pleasure and the butt plug slips inside of me. All the while my nipples are sore and being pulled and my clit pulsing and being played with by master.

She quickly pulls back out and in again, I’m trying to get used to the feeling, it’s strange and at this time isn’t necessarily giving me pleasure. She pulls out the plug completely and re applies more lube, she pushes the next one in slowly, as master switches from his hand to the vibrator on my clit. As he increases the speed she applies more pressure and the plug slides in without any discomfort, it takes time for my body to relax around it, and to start enjoying the pleasures of it, it’s then she pulls and makes a deep thrust into me using the plug, and there it is, The deep seated pleasure, she does it again and I feel something in the pit of my stomach, it’s the depth at which she’s doing it, and again so deep, but I can feel it, with the vibrator on my clit and the plug being thrust inside my ass, I can feel something building deep in my ass, my clit just enhancing it. An uncontrollable spasm fills my body, its intense and different to my usual orgasm.

They both stop and im left aching for me, im not used to that feeling, but it felt good. Master moves round to where I lay spread wide. My Ass filled. Mistress is by my head, she lifts herself up and over so now she is straddling my head, of course she is wearing no knickers and I can smell her scent from there.

“Now it is time for you to pleasure me, sub, you need to earn your next orgasm”

She lowers herself onto me, and she tastes just as good as she looks, I lap away at her pussy, using my whole tongue up and down and then sucking on her clit, I repeat this as I hear her muffled groans of pleasure. She moves so I have access to her ass and I lick away pushing my tongue in her ass, and switching back to her pussy. She’s now grinding on my face, her wetness running down my cheeks, as I can tell she’s close, I quicken my pace, to accommodate her, her orgasm washes over her as she clenches down onto my face, and I can taste her cum. She gets off and bends down to my face. She licks her juices from my face and she gives me a passionate kiss, her tongue swirling with mine. I love to kiss women, so hot and erotic.

Masters hands are wondering around my asshole, and I know he want to take me. But I know he’s big and I’m not sure if I can take it. He’s using his fingers on me, with the lube, massaging my pussy and clit and then back to my ass, and over and over. It starts to drive me crazy as I can’t keep hold of my orgasm, his words repeating over and over.

“You need to breathe slowly, and stay calm and relaxed”

Mistress now straddles my waist; I feel her wet pussy on my stomach, as her back is to me, blocking ay view I had of what master was doing, she’s massing my pussy as Master focuses on opening up my asshole. He pushes in the plus which now slide in easy enough, in and out, those deep thrusts again and again. I feel Mistresses finger slide into my pussy, and that when I feel him, Masters hard thick cock. I feel the warm tip probing my ass, and I take deep slow breaths. Masters really going to take my anal virginity, I’m excited and scared at the same time, I so want this I’ve always wanted this.

As mistress increases the pressure on my pussy, Master starts to apply pressure to my ass and I can feel him, every inch, my nerves are on end and his tip slides in easily. Mistress is still working on my pussy and clit.

“When I’ve fucked your ass, I want you to thank me and Mistress, for treating you like a whore, understand?”

“Yes sir” I respond

His cock easing slowly into me, I tense a little and he eases off, Mistress then places a vibrator back on my clit, and he applies more pressure. And he pushes his whole cock inside of me, and it’s a shock and makes me suck in my stomach, as I try to adjust to his whole length inside of me. Mistress increases the speed on the vibrator running it directly on my clit as she enters her fingers inside me. I can feel everything, my senses are heightened, and every inch of me feels alive. She adds finger after finger, as im so wet and turned on, until she slide her whole fist inside of me, everything feels full and delightful. Master starts to increase his speed, in my ass, and Mistress fisting my pussy, and my clit being overrun with pleasure from the vibrator, I can feel the strong orgasm building and building, as I clench down on them both, my whole body responds, my chest goes red and Mistress pushes herself down onto me to keep still, and they relentlessly continue, and orgasm after orgasm, one after the other, like I’ve never felt before.

After the continuous forced orgasms from Mistress and Master, the both withdraw, and I’m once again left in a place of pure pleasure and ecstasy, my ass having been filled and my pussy stretched and my clit so sensitive, I love those sensations. My body for their use and they used me, but it wasn’t over. But I mustn’t forget my manners.

“Thank you Sir and Mistress for treating me like a whore”

They both smile, and walk away, mistress grabbing a flogger by the door.

“You’ve received a lot of pleasure today slut” Mistress says, “but not enough pain”

She walks over to me where my nipples are still stretched with the clamps and I still spread wide and open from being used.

With all he strength, she the flogger comes down on my open pussy and ass, and I scream. I struggle against the restraints, as if I could get away at that moment. I wanted to run, but I knew she was right I had received a lot of pleasure but taken no pain in return. The second comes down even harder, and I can’t help but yelp, my pussy feels like it’s on fire, and is stinging and sore and I know there’s still more to come. The third and fourth come consecutively, the almost unbearable, I’m almost at my limit when the fifth comes down, at that moment im about to say the word, and that’s a sign, that that’s enough. But she stops anyway and places it down. She releases my body from its binds, as master walk to help me up.

“You did well my sub” as he grabs my ass, I wince from the spanking.

“This is now all mine” as he runs his finger over my asshole.

Ill be reminded of that every time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Doncaster

Hope you like!

By *inkybuggersCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Oh yes!

Love reading about subs who give complete submission.

Doncaster

"Oh yes!

Love reading about subs who give complete submission."

hehe thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic