FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > On every man’s fantasy …

On every man’s fantasy …

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esignergeek OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe not *every* man’s fantasy. I doubt gay men find it very appealing, for a start. Still, the cliché stands; every man’s fantasy is to have two girls at once.

I had an old friend. Years in the past, we had a fling. An affair. We cheated on our respective partners with each other. I am not proud, but I cherish the memories anyway. She was pretty amazing, after all, or I would not have done it. My girlfriend at the time was working away a lot, out of town. Her fiancé was in the United States. She was due to emigrate and marry him. Before she left though, for the final few months of her time in the UK, we were together at every opportunity. We went out for drinks and failed to get home. We had sex in my girlfriend’s sister’s car. We had sex in hotels. We frantically got each other off in parks, on railway station platforms, and in cinemas. We had fun, then we said our goodbyes.

We stayed in touch though, as friends should – regardless of whether you were friends who also fucked each other or not. Every couple of years or so we would meet up while she was in the UK visiting her family and so on. One year, she asked whether I would like to head back to her hotel room, for old time’s sake.

The hotel room she was sharing with her girlfriend.

Yes, this girl was bisexual. And her American marriage wasn’t enough – she had taken a female lover, and had brought her over to the UK on this visit. I was taken aback, at first. Why hadn’t she mentioned this earlier in the day? I was more intrigued than anything else though. I wanted to see what kind of girl my girl went for. I wanted to meet her. So I went along.

Now, both of us had been drinking for a few hours, and it transpired that so had her girlfriend. But when we arrived at the hotel room, there she was. Slim, with a boyish figure and long, straight, dark hair. A lip ring and a Californian accent. My girl was a little older with short, dyed black, hair and a curvier body. The two of them made a very cute contrast as they embraced and greedily kissed each other … a deliberately sexualised greeting I think, looking back.

They separated, stood holding hands, and introductions were made. My girl explained that we didn’t have very long – only an hour or so – before they had to go meet family for dinner. Then she caught me off guard by asking whether I wanted to watch the two of them have sex. “You don’t need to do anything if you don’t want to, just grab a chair and enjoy it. We’re here and I’m so horny. I’ll explode if I don’t get to have her today.”

I was taken aback, but thrilled. Of course I wanted to do this. The girls didn’t waste any time. They both shrugged off their T-shirts and stepped out of their jeans, kneeling on the hotel bed facing each other to lean in and kiss. I sat on the one and only chair in the small room feeling simultaneously awkward and turned on. The girls were hungry for each other, kissing deep and fast with hands on each other’s shoulders, arms, chests and thighs – swapping sides, leaning back then forward, small gasps of short breath escaping between kisses. They tugged off each other’s bras and the slim Californian broke off to stand and slip her knickers off, stepping out of them on the floor. “Let’s film this,” she said “I’ve never had sex in Britain before.” She grabbed a little digital camera from the desk by the wall mirror and fiddled with it for a few seconds, before placing it down, facing the foot of the bed, and returning to her lover.

Both naked, my girl pushed her back on the bed, on to her back, and leaned down between her legs. I had rarely been so turned on in all my life. As my ex-lover licked this cute American girl’s pussy right in front of me, she turned her head towards me and said in that desperately hot Californian accent “Come here.” She reached out a hand towards me and caught mine as I stepped closer. She pulled me down to her level and kissed me.

I really didn’t know what was happening here, or how to react. I just accepted this kindness and let her lead. She was a good kisser, writhing slightly as my girl licked and sucked at her, her eyes closed in pleasure as she felt my cock through my jeans. My girl stopped and sat up, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. “Best get you out of those clothes then, we really don’t have much time.”

So I stripped, my now rock-hard cock bouncing comically out of my boxer shorts, and was beckoned on to the bed. The girls laid me down in the middle of the bed and then came every straight man’s fantasy. A girl on each side of me, both on their knees, leaning forward and licking me – two tongues sliding up the shaft of my cock together, my ex holding it upright by the base and the two of them kissing when they reached the top. That mental image is going to stay with me for ever.

And that’s what we did. The girls took turns watching each other take me into their mouths. When one of them got really into it and sucked me long and hard, holding my cock tight and sliding wet lips over and over, the other kissed me, or encouraged me to lick her nipples, squeeze her ass, kiss her again. They changed places, I lost count of how many times. Eventually they ended up back where we had started – me in the middle, a girl on either side, and they kissed, leaning over me to meet in the middle, each with one hand around my cock, wanking me quickly, my cock soaking wet from their mouths. “You’re going to cum, aren’t you?” said my ex. “Cum on our tits. Please cum on our tits.” said her Californian. They crouched a little lower and I did exactly that. It felt so, so good, but I wished this hadn’t had to end. The spell broke, then. They looked into each other’s eyes and giggled. Both sitting back and smearing my cum around their chests, they broke down into fits of laughter. I did too. What we had been doing was quite ridiculous, after all.

It was only while wandering over to the tiny en-suite bathroom to clean up that the cute Californian remembered her camera and switched it off. Months later, my ex-lover emailed the video to me, or an edited clip from it, at least. Ten minutes or so of highlights. Damn, I wish I still had that video. It was dark and grainy, and you couldn’t see everything anyway … but it was hot as hell to me.

I still talk to my ex-lover, in that way you do online with old friends, separated by geography. But we rarely talk about the time we enjoyed a threesome. And I never heard from her girlfriend again (they didn’t stay together much longer).

I’m not sure I learned anything from this experience, apart from ‘always back up your computer properly, or you could lose some old video files that you’ll really wish you had kept …’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had two women twice in the past. Mmf is as good. All attention on her.

By *esignergeek OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh yes, I’m a fan of all sorts of combinations …

What sticks about this time (which was a good few years ago now!) is that it was completely unexpected and ended up being two girls going down on me and then all of us getting dressed and walking away - nothing else, just the fantasy double oral. Hot, hot, hot!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah. Does take beating. My mate had two, but they wernt bi, so didnt get a show. Still, not to moan.

» Add a new message to this topic