FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > lady van drivers

lady van drivers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the weeks n months pass from spring into summer the boredom is killiing me,7.15am same road same destination. I am starting to notice the same cars n drivers going in the opposite direction n I not sure whether it is the boredom or just my over-active mind but I starting to notice that there are alot of hot honeys on this road and then it starts the boredom killer.

I wonder if they office honeys n to be honest I a sucker for the business suit look or hot secretary look. Mmm sharp blouse tight black skirt n fuck me heels n of course matching bra n panties and the show stopper glossy stockings. If only once it happened the hot sexy lady overtakes she notices me looking over at her as she drives by. As she pulls in front of me she sends a little wave at me I thank her with flash of lights n a smile. I getting so horny now, if only the hot secretary waves again but this time she gestures for me to follow her then at the next turn she indicates n I follow her off the main rd and onto the little country lane . A little way down the I thinking wot am I doing this never going to happen I not that lucky I just gonna turn round and join the rest of the morning population doing the same mind numbing journey to the office.

Shit brake lights catch my attention and the hot honeys car starts slow n pulls over to the verge she comes to a stop at a schedule spot down this lane tree lined lane. I slowly pull up behind her car n switch off my truck n wait, her door opens first the fuck me heels appear legs gleaming with the sun shining on her glossy stocking covered legs well I hoping n out she steps tight pencil skirt crisp white blouse tightened by her firm breast pressing against it, her slick black hair pulled into a ponytail, she looking staight at me a look of lust in her eyes. My cock is instantly rock hard n I can't belive this is for real. Then she turns side on leans back against her car and start to hitch up her tight skirt higher it goes as I just sit in my truck watching it all happen before my eyes then I see the lace tops of her stockings then smooth flesh of her thighs. In blur she has bent over and is removing her black lace panties she steps out of them and turns to face her car n places

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 21/07/14 19:29:10]

Posted by mistake hadn't finished it fat fingers. I a dumb ass

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ha! Great statt though! !

Love it!! I want more ??

Completed version of this is called groundhog journey it down page a little. Hope you enjoy finished story guys..x

Sure did!!

well worth a read! !!

» Add a new message to this topic