FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > oral slave

oral slave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unsterman OP   Man  over a year ago

Brum..ish

He arrived in plenty of time and stood outside nervously waiting for the appointed time.

She had selected a discrete hotel and when he booked it made it clear that she would arrive before him and should be given the key.

As he waited he thought about all the emails and on-line chat they had had over the last few weeks. She came across as quite demanding although it was clear to him that she also liked to be the ‘pussy cat’ too. They had shared intimate thoughts and pictures over their web courtship. She had agreed to meet as long as everything was on her terms…where, when and what she required….something he was as yet unaware of…

He knocked on the door with as much confidence as he could muster. It opened and she beckoned him in.

She looked beautiful…standing in the middle of the large room sipping a glass of wine and wearing a very slinky housecoat type garment.

She approached and gently kissed him on the cheek ‘we have a lot to get through this afternoon’ she whispered ‘undress for me’

As he removed his clothes he becomes acutely aware of his nakedness and his already swelling penis which sprang up as his shorts were removed.

‘My, you are keen’ she laughed ‘you will have to be a very good boy before that sees any action’

She was leaning against a leather armchair and facing him told him to kneel in front of her.

Slowly turning her back to him and slightly leaning over the chair and in a husky voice she said ‘start with my ass, just kissing to begin’

He bent his head to her bottom, the crack just a little parted but enough for him to see her little puckered hole and the pussy lips that lived beyond.

He kissed her buttocks, each in turn. Then kissed down each side of her crack. It was an act of worship. She bent a little further over so more was exposed and soon he was kissing that very secrete place… ‘Tongue me’ she ordered ‘just like it was my pussy’. His tongue began to circle around, flicking up and down with the lightest of pressure. He could hear her breathing getting harder and her hips gently swayed back and forth as though she wanted his tongue inside her. ‘Harder ‘she said ‘fuck my arse with your tongue’. As he probed her he was aware that one of her hands had wandered to her pussy. She had opened her lips and was caressing her bud as he worked at his bidden task.

She abruptly stood up ‘enough of that for now, stand up’.

He stood in front of her and as she gently held his throbbing manhood he knew he could not hold out much longer…she sensed it too and slowly began to slide her hand over his cock. ..just enough to excite him to the brink…then she stopped…

After taking a sip of wine she moved to the bed and as she laid on her back with her legs nicely spread it was obvious to him what was required.

His lips met the inside of her thigh and with small kisses he slowly made his way to the most precious of places. He began to lap at her like a dog, his tongue travelling the whole length of her pussy lips. She was already wet, her juices forming a damp layer over a well trimmed cunt.

As he lapped his tongue started to linger a little longer each time on her clitoris, gently sucking it and flicking it.

Her wetness now came at a gush…he licked and drank all she could deliver.

He put both hands under her bottom and lifted her pussy to his face…holding her there, she couldn’t move, his tongue now concentrated on her clit…..he held it with his teeth and frantically sucked, flicked and kissed it. He was desperate to penetrate her…to fuck her hard…to spunk in her soaking cunt…but he knew he mustn’t.

He felt the first tremors of her orgasm…he kept going…holding her still tighter as wave after wave of pressure hit them both.

He knew she was now at her most sensitive….post orgasm. He knew that it could be an exquisite ‘pain’ sensation to continue……he still held her to his face and slowly started to move his tongue around the core of her sensation…she moaned…tried to pull away…but he held her. She bucked at his face as she orgasmed again drenching him with her wetness.

She pulled away…wank yourself she ordered.. he at last started to move his hand up and down his stiff and aching cock….it wouldn’t take long and as she moved beside him she told him to cum on her breasts…..her hands moved to his nipples and he felt the glorious pain of her nails digging in….. he orgasmed in spurts across her beautiful breasts….he collapsed against her, totally sated with pleasure…..one more little chore she told him….clean me with your tongue and do not miss a drop…….

He licked the salty liquid from her body…strangely not repulsed…taking care not to miss any.

Maybe one day, she told him, you may be allowed to clean my pussy…but it may or may not be yours you will be lapping up.

She dismissed him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmnnn....my kind of date!

if this a fantasy..visit me and it will be reality! S x

mmm that i could put up with all day.

Anyone want me to do that to them ?

get in touch