FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my short story

my short story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You see me sitting at the booth as you walk through the door. I smile at you and start to get up. You return my smile and shake your head walking to the other opening of the corner booth. You slide along the seat and sit beside me. The resteraunt is not very busy and no one is overlooking us. I place my hand on your chin, tilt your head towards me and kiss you. Softly and tenderly but filled with passion

We order drinks and catch up with the days events whilst we wait for the drinks to be brought to the table.We are browsing the menu when our drinks arrive. Eating isnt really on my mind. I order something light as I dont want to be bloated later. You order a steak as you do love your meat

I ask if you are wearing any panties. You raise your eyes as in “When do I ever”. I smile and say good. “Open your legs” I say. I put something in my mouth. You dont quite catch what it is but dont ask either

My hand slides under the table and in between your legs. Along your inner thigh my fingers crawl, slowly making their way to your pussy. You open your legs a little wider, looking round the room to see if anyone was watching. They are not. My fingers finally reach your pussy and trace your lips. Running up one side across your clit then down the other. Wow you are a little wet tonight i think to myself.

Whatever I put in my mouth i remove with my other hand and slip it under the table. “A little present” i say. Seconds later I am sliding love eggs into your wet pussy. Remote controlled love eggs. “Now for some fun” I wink. You feel the eggs start to vibrate in your pussy. It sends shivers up your spine. I only leave them on for 20 seconds or so. Dont want you climaxing too soon. You reach under the table and grab hold of my cock in my pants. You realise it is so hard already

Our food arrives and we eat. Every now and again the vibrating eggs triggers another release of your juices. You are starting to get so worked up and I am delighted with the results. I reach over and kiss you. Pure animal passion. I forget we are not alone in the room. Our lips press against each other and our tongues explore each others mouths. You feel the eggs vibrating inside you again and this time i leave them on whilst we kiss. Your breathing deepens. My hand slips inside your blouse and grabs hold of your breast. You start to moan as my fingers squeeze your nipple and the vibrations from the eggs still pulsating through your pussy. You climax just moments before the waitress walks past. We start to laugh and I ask for the bill. We have both suddenly lost our appetite

We hail a taxi and go back to my apartment as it is closer. No sooner are we in the taxi we are again kissing. Again the eggs vibrate. The taxi driver is quite young so i know he wont mind what we get up to. Just a free peep show for him. I rip your blouse open and start sucking on your tit. My hand lifts your skirt up. I see the taxi drivers eyes looking through the rear view mirror more than through the windscreen. He smiles and shakes his head. I start to rub your clit as we kiss. God your pussy is dripping and my cock is starting to ooze in precum. You are orgasming once more just before we reach our destination. I go to pay the cab fare but he smiles and say its on the house after that free show. We all laugh. You pull your coat closed to cover your exposed breasts and we make our way to my apartment

As soon as we are through the door, our hands are all over each other. Your blouse is ripped totally off. I pull your skirt down so all you are wearing is stockings. You pull at my shirt buttons and I give you a helping hand. Next my pants are next to drop to the floor, closely followed my my boxers.

I push you onto the bed. Take your leg in my hand and pull your stocking off. I tie your hands together over your head and attach them to the bed post. The other stocking i attach to your ankles loosely tying them together

I sit on your chest and force my cock into your mouth. Now it is my turn for pleasure and you are gonna provide it. I fuck your mouth. Your lips eagerly sliding up and down my cock. Your tongue flicking my bell end and the side of my cock as you take the entire length of my cock in your mouth. Its not long before I am close to cumming but before i do i pull it out of your mouth

I roll your over onto your stomache and help you onto your knees. Pulling your ass cheeks apart i thrust my tongue deep into your ass. Your pussy juices have been weeping into your ass most of the night. My tongue can feel the vibrations of the eggs in your pussy. At this stage you are almost delirious with pleasure. You have never felt so good. My tongue pushes your ass hole apart as it slides in and out. All the way in then all the way out. Each time your hole takes that moment longer to close up before finally it starts to stay open. Now you are ready for my cock

I slap your ass really hard before plunging my cock all the way in to your ass. God it grips it like a vice but it feels so fucking wonderful. I reach forward and take your hair in my hand and pull your head backwards. You are mine i shout and I will have you as i am yours too. With every thrust of my cock you feel my balls slap at your ass cheeks. You start to scream as a powerful orgasm takes hold of your body tensing every muscle. I continue fucking your sexy ass like a stallion. The eggs continue working their magic on your pussy. I growl and my body tenses as my cum shoots so deep into your asshole. “Fucking hell” i shout with pure delight. I wanna collapse on the bed with pleasure but with self control i pull my cock out of your ass and roll you onto your back.

I turn the eggs onto full power. The extra powerful vibrations sending wave after wave of pleasure through you. I start to suck your clit. With one hand I run my finger along your pussy lips whilst the other plays with your nipples. I squeeze your nipples and pull them..Your breathing deepens. You want to orgasm soon. I tell you to wait. Wait until I say so. My tongue flicking at your clit, tasting your juices which are now all over my mouth. You feel my cum flowing from your asshole. You plead with me to let you cum. I deny you that pleasure for now

.”Please. Please” you cry out.

“Not yet” I command

My fingers slide into your pussy. They touch the eggs. In and out my fingers slide in. One finger first. Then two. The finally three. Not going deep but spreading your lips apart. Your nipples are being pulled and tugged – they are so erect. I sense that you cant hold out for much longer, as I feel your body start to tremble. You are being such a good girl holding out. But I know that it will be worth it so I make you wait just for a moment longer

I then say the words you have been pleading to hear

“Let your body feel the pleasure, my baby”. Moments later you are orgasming one final time. Wave after wave washes over you as i continue playing with your clit, pussy and nipples. Your cum flows like a river and you scream in pure ecstasy. What seems like minutes your whole body shakes and trembles

We then kiss before falling asleep in each other’s arms with smiles on both our faces

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic