FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flatmates part 2

Flatmates part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This was not what I had planned (except as part of my fantasy!). As I opened my eyes and saw the three guys stood there i sat up, shocked.

'Dont mind us' said Rob with a grin 'we could always give you a hand.......'. 'Yeah' said James 'I knew you were a dirty bitch as soon as I saw you!' Andy stepped forward I could see his cock was hard under his jeans 'see what you've done to me?' he said as he started to rub his cock.

As horny as I was I couldn't resist and said 'show me' as he unzipped his jeans and pulled them off. His cock was huge in his underpants and I sat back on my bed he pulled them off too. This was all the encouragement the other two needed and as I saw how horny they were having seen me on the bed I couldn't help but get even more turned on.

I slowly started to stroke my pussy through my knickers, feeling how lovely and wet it was. The three guys all came closer to the bed waiting to see what I wanted to do. My toy was forgotten now I had three lovely and hard cocks of my own to play with....

As always once my switch was flicked I was insatiable and horny as fuck. The three guys were all around the bed stroking and wanking their cocks, Andy reached down with his free hand and started to play with my boobs, squeezing and stroking them a look of intent on his face. Then I felt hands on my legs running up and down my thighs as I slipped my fingers under my knickers and started to play with my clit. My pussy was silky soft and smooth and hot, I could hear the boys groaning as I touched myself making their cocks swell even harder. I licked my lips feeling my pussy tingling, loving being watched and being the centre of attention.

I love sucking cock and couldn't wait to taste them, as I arched myself up towards Rob who

was leaning over the bed furiously wanking. I could see he was dying for my mouth around it and I leant forward and licked the tip of his cock. He thrust forward shoving his cock in my mouth making me gag.

I loved it and sucked and licked him as he put his hands behind my head fucking my mouth.

Meanwhile I felt my knickers being ripped off me as someone knelt on the bed next to me nudging their cock into the other side of my face. Rob pulled out and pushed me towards James who fed the tip of his cock in and out of my mouth. Another pair of hands grabbed my hips and bum slipping two fingers into my soaking pussy. I could feel Andy still playing with my boobs pulling my nipples hard.

James suddenly pushed him out of the way and straddled me on the bed pinning me to it as he shoved his cock deep into my throat. The other two guys stood up either side of me pulling and squeezing their cocks as James forced his cock into my mouth, I could taste his precum as I sucked him harder milking his cock. He slowed down and with each thrust pulled his cock almost all the way out before feeding it back in.

I felt the other two kneel on the bed either side of me as James took his cock out of my mouth and said to Andy 'your turn' with a wink, turning my head towards Andy. I took hold of his cock with my hands needing two to wank it, slowly and steady before I turned towards him. He stood up before I could do anything more and pulled me up from the bed before he put his hands on my shoulders and forced me to my knees on the floor.

I knelt down in front of him and he grabbed my head and forced his huge cock into my mouth filling up all of my mouth. I gagged but he kept pressing it in pushing my head onto him. I felt his cock hit the back of my throat before he pulled the length of it out, the repeating it again. This was pushing me over the edge and I couldn't help but start to finger fuck myself slipping my fingers into my juicy pussy in time to Andy's thrusting.

I heard the other two climb over the bed kneeling so their cocks were either side of my head, Andy still fucking my mouth hard. I could feel his cock rock hard and throbbing as I knew he was going to come. 'Ready?' He asked the others' let's give this dirty bitch something to swallow, she's gagging for it'.

And I was, desperate to taste their cum. Andy pulled his cock out of my mouth and began wanking hard, as I saw all three of the pulling on their straining cocks. I could feel my juicy pussy throbbing as I felt my self starting to cum, as soon as they saw me start to moan they crowded closer their three cocks in my face as I tipped my head back. ''Open your mouth' said someone as they grabbed my chin forcing my head back further and my mouth open wider.

As I began to cum hard I heard them saying 'fuck that's horny' and groaning as I saw all three cocks start to spurt lovely hot cum all over my face and mouth, all mixing together. It hit my face and dribbled down my chin and into my mouth as I lapped it all up............

'Fuuuuuuuuuck' said Rob as they all looked at each other grinning. I reached up and with my fingers wiped off the cum on my face I hadn't swallowed and slowly sucked them licking them clean. All three sighed heavily and Rob said ' that makes me want to cum again'. I smiled and stood up as Andy helped me up. 'Ok?' he asked. I grinned around and said 'yeah, never better, I've always wanted to do that'. He shook his head and said 'what are we going to do with you....?' with a laugh. ' I have a few ideas' I said without thinking noticing how they all exchanged glances and smiles ' now leave me alone, I want a bath' I laughed.

I went to bed very happy, little did I know this would be the start of a very horny and dirty couple of months........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow - what a great story - i love your writing style and true sense of the moment x

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Great story hope there is more

Awesome tell us what else happened

Amazing. Part one and 2 certainly got my standing to attention this morning, now for a nice wank imagining it was my cock

Hi N3na,

Pity I'm too old, I would love to chat on here with you.

Great story, very articulate, had me rather hungry ... Xx

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Excellent story x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's more..... lol

» Add a new message to this topic