FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How do men feel about women with baby bellies

How do men feel about women with baby bellies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had 5 kids and am a BBW with a baby belly and it's holds me back from enjoying swapping how do guys feel about it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *corpion_KingMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

For me, it's better than some gym slip babes, as it shows your a true, fuller woman, if your comfortable within yourself, then that is all that matters, I would you join you if opportunity was to arise, x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do not mind a baby belly. It just shows you are a natural lady which I like

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

It is the person behind the body I like to make a connection with, the rest follows nicely if you get on with each other.

"For me, it's better than some gym slip babes, as it shows your a true, fuller woman, if your comfortable within yourself, then that is all that matters, I would you join you if opportunity was to arise, x"

Totally agree....

As long as your comfortable with yourself. Must admit I am turned on by a sexy woman with curves and knows how to enjoy herself.

Love it all I can say

Would never bother me its one of those things that we have and that never puts me off its the person inside the body i want to know xxx

Anybody can drive in a straight line, it's how they handle the curves that's important !

I'm a bbw to and 40 and my toy boy bf is cool with it !

By *heeriskingMan  over a year ago

Stockport

For me is about a confident woman. If you feel sexy in your body more than likely I and most would find you sexy.

Its having fun and enjoying things rather than being a catwalk show.

Andy

I used to worry about mine too but when your in the moment you forget all about.

Just have fun and forget it is there - that is what I try and do. The baby belly is part of me. Only ever had one guy suggest a tummy tuck. He was no oil painting either.In his opinion I would feel better about myself.

Move over in that hot tub and pass my drink please

It's natural and part of being a womanly woman. Most important thing is in being happy with yourself , a confident curvy woman is just devinely sexy with baby belly or not

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys

Its lovely . Its natural why hide them ?

"Just have fun and forget it is there - that is what I try and do. The baby belly is part of me. Only ever had one guy suggest a tummy tuck. He was no oil painting either.In his opinion I would feel better about myself.

Move over in that hot tub and pass my drink please"

I hope you told him where to go?!

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I've often thought about this but I'm more insecure about the how the female of a couple feels. It holds me back from meeting couples sometimes x

I love it. Real people

Just wondering why this post is in the stories and fantasies section?

P.S No they don't bother me.

I never have been nor ever will be a stick insect and never had any problems getting me a man.

I had my daughter nearly 2 years ago, suffered pnd, and had to contend with him leaving when baby was 6 months old, partly because, I was told, I had let myself go.

Whilst my conscious mind will tell you hell yes im fine, all woman and my bodys amazing because it cooked a fantastic small person, my sub conscious doubts everything the devil on my shoulder just said

I never have been nor ever will be a stick insect and never had any problems getting me a man.

I had my daughter nearly 2 years ago, suffered pnd, and had to contend with him leaving when baby was 6 months old, partly because, I was told, I had let myself go.

Whilst my conscious mind will tell you hell yes im fine, all woman and my bodys amazing because it cooked a fantastic small person, my sub conscious doubts everything the devil on my shoulder just said

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I've had 5 kids and am a BBW with a baby belly and it's holds me back from enjoying swapping how do guys feel about it ? "

you look swell .

I'm always shocked at how many beautiful women can get so self conscious about this, you're beautiful and sexy all over not just your belly. I met a mother a while back in a coffee shop near my place of work, eventually we got chatting over the course of a few weeks an well eventually one thing led to another and we became more intimate shall we say. Her biggest worry was her belly too, which due to her hubby finding it a turn off had led to her being sex starved, wtf! Well I did what I could to fill the void so to speak and made sure she got what she needed, she was stunning x

"I'm always shocked at how many beautiful women can get so self conscious about this, you're beautiful and sexy all over not just your belly. I met a mother a while back in a coffee shop near my place of work, eventually we got chatting over the course of a few weeks an well eventually one thing led to another and we became more intimate shall we say. Her biggest worry was her belly too, which due to her hubby finding it a turn off had led to her being sex starved, wtf! Well I did what I could to fill the void so to speak and made sure she got what she needed, she was stunning x"

have done similar

I think there is nothing sexier than a woman with curves, baby bellies, or stretch marks, call them what you want it's about the person. Outside is a shell it's what's inside that matters. That never changes outside always will, and if certain people can't handle being with a woman that has this curves, baby bellies, or stretch marks then they are missing out on a real woman.

I honestly have to say I love a woman with a baby belly or even being pregnant.

All these guys that have a problem actually need to wake up and realise what there losing out on. The personality of a person should be the first thing that draws someone in. I know I'm not the best looking guy but I'm happy in the knowledge that I'm happy in myself

I have a baby belly and there is nothing I can do about it and not a single man has ever mentioned it

"I think there is nothing sexier than a woman with curves, baby bellies, or stretch marks, call them what you want it's about the person. Outside is a shell it's what's inside that matters. That never changes outside always will, and if certain people can't handle being with a woman that has this curves, baby bellies, or stretch marks then they are missing out on a real woman."

Always makes me laugh.....while I agree regarding the point that it should not reflect on the person .....this 'real woman' thing is a tad patronising. What are women who don't have big tummies? Some sort of mutant species?

I don't know if I can call mine a baby belly now, but it's certainly a Buddha belly. It's the only bit of me I do not like. When I meet fellas I always wear something to play this area down...but in no time at all, off it comes! I have to conclude it bothers me more than them.

"I think there is nothing sexier than a woman with curves, baby bellies, or stretch marks, call them what you want it's about the person. Outside is a shell it's what's inside that matters. That never changes outside always will, and if certain people can't handle being with a woman that has this curves, baby bellies, or stretch marks then they are missing out on a real woman.

Always makes me laugh.....while I agree regarding the point that it should not reflect on the person .....this 'real woman' thing is a tad patronising. What are women who don't have big tummies? Some sort of mutant species?"

No they are called lucky

I think everyone has insecurities at times regardless of other peoples opinion on ou appearance. If we accept ourselves then its all good, the only opinion that truly matters is our own but to imply a person isn't real or womanly because they don't happen to look a certain way is just silly.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i love baby bellies .. certainly not unattractive .. the sign of a real fully rounded woman

"I think there is nothing sexier than a woman with curves, baby bellies, or stretch marks, call them what you want it's about the person. Outside is a shell it's what's inside that matters. That never changes outside always will, and if certain people can't handle being with a woman that has this curves, baby bellies, or stretch marks then they are missing out on a real woman.

Always makes me laugh.....while I agree regarding the point that it should not reflect on the person .....this 'real woman' thing is a tad patronising. What are women who don't have big tummies? Some sort of mutant species?

No they are called lucky "

"I've had 5 kids and am a BBW with a baby belly and it's holds me back from enjoying swapping how do guys feel about it ? "

I've had 5 kids too and hate my jelly belly (out of the bedroom) but if you play with the right man you soon forgot about it and just enjoy it.I've learnt that most men dont notice and find other things about me to enjoy

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

wrong forum

» Add a new message to this topic