FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Changing Rooms - Rani Rao

Changing Rooms - Rani Rao

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualAsians OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Rani’s Adventures

Changing Rooms

After finishing the morning duties that are required for a demanding woman I decided to enjoy my afternoon doing something all girls love......shopping! The perfect way to spend the mid morning seeing as the weather hasn’t improved recently and funnily enough Raj forgot his wallet before he left for work. What a shame, I better keep it safe as I smiled and slipped it into my purse.

With the work schedule Raj has it’s been difficult to spend any quality time together so hoping to get a couple of outfits to surprise him with and the thought of purchasing some sexy lingerie lingered at the back of my mind.

I pulled up the parking area and made my way through the main entrance, walking through the aisles of stores and making my way through some small boutiques as well as more mainstream shops. Buying a couple of tops for evening wear and beautiful black dress for a party, I remembered to stop by the lingerie boutique that recently opened. I still kept myself in very good shape, being curvy and petite was something all my friends have commented on, I had a full figured 34D chest size and a slim size 8, although I still envied some women who were on the taller side then I. Looking at the mirror on the side of the wall before I approached the store I knew I needed something sexy to lure Raj into bed and this looked like the perfect place.

It was still early and a weekday so very quiet and only a couple of customers in the shop, they had some beautiful lingerie, a little more expensive than the usual commercial lines then some high street brands but they were gorgeous and very sensual. I looked through a few items and was then welcomed by an attractive young woman, after she finished serving a young couple. As they left she asked,

“Is there anything I can help you with?”

She approached with a pleasant smile and welcomed me and introduced pleasantries,

“That would be great, thanks”

as I admired her body, smiling, I took a keen look, she was in her late 20’s and 5’10 with her heels, she wore a plain black mid length skirt with the hem of the skirt just falling above her knees displaying her very toned smooth legs. She was professionally dressed in a suit jacket that fit her well with a lilac blouse matching her light pink lip gloss. Her curves followed the cut of the suit very well; she was a very proportionate 34C and seemed to be a very slim size 10 as I followed her curves upwards to smile. She had beautiful skin, lightly tanned and blushed at the cheeks she could have been mistaken for an air stewardess as I was very impressed. She introduced herself as Claire as I shook her hand and introduced myself as Rani as we both smiled.

I explained how I was looking for something quite sensual yet slightly more provocative as it was a special occasion and showed her the dress I just bought. She admired it as she draped it against me and complimented on my taste as I asked if there was anything that would match the style. I was her second customer today and she told me how quiet it can be during the weekday as she led me to a new range which she thought would compliment my curves.

She gave me her full attention and was very impressed by her service as we chatted like I’ve known her as a friend for years. I had a few garments in hand as I was led to the changing room to try them on. Closing the door I tried the first, a satin corset with matching suspenders and opaque stockings to match, it looked beautiful on, however the bra seemed slightly uncomfortable and tight from the chest. I tried another and had a similar problem as I hoped my chest hadn’t increased something Raj would definitely disagree on. Claire asked if everything is ok as I was struggling to take the last item off. I let her know I just needed a hand if she didn’t mind as I opened the latch of the door facing the mirror. She entered and smiled as she saw me stood in the middle of the room and said I looked fantastic although it did seem a bit tight.

She asked me to wait as she gathered a tape measure and came back to the room as she fiddled with the corset to loosen the top and said she would just measure me to get the right fit. I loosened the top and welcomed the service as I removed the remaining latches. My breasts were firm and fell naturally as the top was removed as I felt Claire’s warm hands against my skin. I bit my lip slightly as I enjoyed the touch, my back; one of my sensitive areas where I always welcome a touch. Her hands wrapped around my chest as my nipples started to firm and tighten with her touch as goose pimples showed on my skin. Feeling slightly embarrassed I didn’t speak and just enjoyed the soft touch on my body as she slid a hand down my waist and circled the tape around my soft skin. Her palms rested on my skin as I moaned softly under my breath, as my breathing grew slightly deeper. I felt her hands spread against my flat stomach as they then traced upwards as she slowly started to cup my breasts and massage my nipples as I moaned and watched her through the mirror pleasuring me with her soft hands. I was too excited to feel shocked as I let her continue.

I could feel her body slightly pressed against mine as I felt her breasts and nipples sticking through her blouse against my skin. She whispered “very nice” as she began to kiss my neck and blow slightly in my ear as I felt her soft, pink lips pressing against my sensitive skin. This melted my body and mind as I closed my eyes and bit my lips, enjoying the sensitive feeling surging through within me. I held her voluptuous ass as both hands pressed her against me as I ran my hands along her curves as she lightly rolled my nipples as I moaned. One hand reached down again past my navel as she lightly pressed my panties with three fingers and pushed my hips into hers all the while she was kissing my neck and massaging my right breast with her hand.

I moaned slightly louder as I gasped for breath, my hips melting in her hands as she slipped her hand through the French lace material between my skin and my panties. She felt my moist lips with her fingers as she explored, her fingers slipping slowly into me as she circled my clit with the juices running down my thighs. I moaned again in her ear as my head fell back against her shoulder, she was taking me away as she melted my body into hers. I opened my eyes and watched as she smiled at me, her fingers working her magic as I slightly moved my hips upwards to slide over her fingers in tandem. She made me uncontrollable as my sexual desires overtook any nervousness as I unzipped her skirt from behind and let it drape past her legs to her ankles as she stepped out as I felt her bare skin against my legs. I started to gyrate my hips into her fingers and into her body as I grabbed her ass and pushed her harder against me to feel my body stroking her clit over her panties. She moaned in my ear as I turned around to face her and removed her jacket and blouse, revealing a heavenly body that I began to plant with kisses, sucking slowly as I felt my hands around exploring her.

I removed her bra as I felt her firm breasts in my hands as I leaned forward and placed it in my mouth, sucking her perked nipples. I flicked them with my tongue and sent her moaning softly as I massaged her with my hands looking in pleasure. She held my head through my hair and we brought our lips together as we kissed, soft and sensual our tongues danced in each other’s mouths and our breathing became deeper. As we kissed our bodies remained close, our nipples teased one another as I felt her gorgeous breasts against mine sending a ripple of excitement around my body. We were locked in a kiss as I grabbed her ass as she felt mine and we both squeezed and felt each other in lust.

Her mouth broke away from mine as she began to lower her head, her hands on the sides of my hips as she tasted my nipples and looked up as she squatted down and parted my legs. I held her head as I watched her with my mouth open knowing I was about to expect some excitement as she stroked my thighs. Her hands came up to my panties as her nose pressed against the fabric as I moaned again, slightly louder as she nuzzled herself in slightly, damp with my juices as she teased me. She slipped me out of my panties as she licked her lips in admiration of my smooth lips inches from her face as I held her head through her blonde hair, tightening my grip as she approached. She squatted as she looked up and I felt her soft tongue tasting me and locking in to suck gently as I held the side of the wall with one hand and her head with the other. The most amazing feeling of lust surged through my body as I felt her lips sucking and tasting me. Closing my eyes I felt her tongue roaming around my lips, sucking at my clit in her mouth and inserting her tongue inside as she tasted me. My moans became louder as I felt her, just enjoying my body in a slow steady rhythm which sent me away.

I felt her fingers enter as they stroked as she tasted my clit, I was grinding my hips against her face as I held her tighter and pressed my body into her face. She responded by fingering faster and sucking harder as I moaned and felt my loins on fire. She would go faster and harder with each stroke and I could feel her taking me to the edge as I grew out of control, feeling an urge building which couldn’t be stopped. I held her head and felt a rush of electricity passing through my hips as I moaned as I came into her mouth, the juices trickling down as I orgasmed with my body in ecstasy. A wave of pleasure bolted through my body as I moaned. My body felt weak as she continued, feeling sensitive as I couldn’t stop her as she slowly nuzzled her lips into my soaking pussy. I smiled as she carried on as I had to lean down and take a seat on the raised bench in the room with my back against the mirror. She continued to suck me slowly with Claire on all fours as I watched her amazing body with her head between my legs. Her tongue was so slow yet brought me slowly back to life as I moaned again softly, she was devouring me as she lifted a leg and exposed my lips to taste every drop, she was still hungry as I watched her want more. I held her head with one hand as my head leaned back against the mirror. As she laid me down on the seated bench I watched as her beautiful body climbed on top as we held each other in a 69 with her beautiful legs spread wide open inches from my mouth.

She was completely smooth; her lips were moist as her clit was partially exposed. My hands held her smooth thighs as her lips slowly flicked my clit. I reached above with my mouth and slowly tasted her sweet centre, her moans vibrating though my thighs as I returned with a more passionate exchange. My amateur tongue began a slow steady licking and sucking with her sweet aroma flavouring my mouth. My tongue circled her clit slowly as I began to bite softly as she gasped and moaned louder. I used my hands to spread and explore her lips as we nestled into each other comfortably enjoying the experience. I slipped two fingers around her entrance and slid them in, feeling her clamp around my fingers as she was very tight. I began to stroke slowly as her juices dripped down her lips and into my mouth as I enjoyed her taste. She raised her back and arched up as she leaned further back on my mouth, her pussy nestled into my mouth as she stroked herself up and down my slender fingers moaning as I pressed against her walls and finding her sensitive spot. I watched as her body moved and gyrated above me, feeling her legs on my side as I watched her pumping my fingers and moaning. I was hypnotised at her sight as she looked back, stroking my moist mound and tempting me to taste myself as I succumbed to suck her fingers. She looked at me with seductive eyes, in ultimate pleasure as she rode my fingers, I slipped them out and slipped my tongue deep within her entrance as she rocked back on my face and spread her pussy around my mouth. She began to tense as my lips massaged her clit and my tongue darted in and out within her as I sucked at her lips. She held my knees as she gyrated faster, feeling her hips pressing deeper as she screamed and shuddered into an almighty orgasm, her hips and body shuddering and rocking as she came straight after, her nails gripping my thighs as I locked into her with my mouth. I watched from the side as her body collapsed onto mine as I tasted her running sweetness, as her beautiful body lay on top, feeling her still spasm from the orgasm.

She looked back at me and rose from the bench as she sat there we kissed passionately for what seemed like hours, exchanging flavours and sensations. We sat there in an afterglow of sex admiring each other and talking. We both dressed as she gave me her number and the lingerie as a gift and wanted me to wear it next time we met. I left her my French lace panties and asked her to make sure she wears them next time we meet and we exchanged our final kisses before I left. I walked to my car, sat thinking there for a few minutes what just happened and drove home with a smile on face the entire journey. That night Raj asked me where I got the sexy lingerie from but for now it’ll have to be my secret.

Rani

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opman110Man  over a year ago

sandhurst

Very horny story. Am sitting at my desk with a very hard cock. Hope i sont need to get up!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Phew!!! I'm going to have to sit here for a while now till everything gets back to normal size, lol, and I get my breath back.....

Wow - Just as I thought the temp couldn't get any hotter.... after reading your story Rani the thermometer has exploded !!!! It's not the only thing

X

By *ensualAsians OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Thanks guys have a few more I'll post if everyone enjoys it!

Rani

Xxx

Rani

xx

Great story, you have my full attention for more of them xx

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Great storey. Certainly made my dorment cock stand up. Yes please for more.

By *exinthemids1Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

OMG Rani. Min and Rani are going shopping

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

Enjoying this for the link. Enjoying the read

» Add a new message to this topic