FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > motorcycle adventure

motorcycle adventure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is a story i wrote a few years back, some of it is based on actual events and some fantasy, here for your enjoyment...

Frankie is sitting at her pc on her weekend off when her mobile rings, "Hi sweetheart, look out your window".

Frankie peers out of her window and see's me on a new shining Harley with matching leathers,

"How bout coming down here and we go off for the day"

Frankie agrees and throws on some clothes, grabs her keys, mobile and heads down stairs,

I'm standing outside with a spare helmet for her and put it on making sure its fastened properly and her hair is tucked away.

Frankie ask me where we're going, I merely say "a nice little tour" with a wink

I get on and start it up, and Frankie leap on behind me, wow is she in a hurry, Frankie holds on to me and leans close, I pull away and head off to the motorway, engine revs a bit and Frankie feel the vibrations through the seat, making her pussy tingle and making her smile. I reach the motorway and indicate for her to hold a lil tighter....ooo didn't mean down there but very.nice thank you, as Frankie holds me she can feel my cock swelling and Frankie delights in teasing me as we ride along, running her hands up and down the leathers. I cruise along at 85, until I find the junction I want and slip into the traffic heading the same way, Now we are on a country road, a few S bends to lean around and then I see it....a small track leading of the road in between some trees, i slow right down and take the track, kicking up dust behind us, as we come out from the trees there is a large meadow and a lake, completely secluded from everyone, I pull up a few yards from the lake and wait for Frankie to climb off the bike before I stop it and put the bike onto its stand. As Frankie take her helmet off her long black hair tumbles out and Frankie's shake it in the sun...god Frankie's look gorgeous, I take my hat off and put it under the bike. I go to the pannier frame and unclip the box on the back, bringing it over to where Frankie is standing and looking at the lake. I open the box and take out a large blanket which I spread on the grass, a bottle of chilled, sparkling wine for Frankie's and some lemonade for me (don't drink and ride), and a box of food to be looked at later,,,

I pour Frankie's a glass of wine and myself a large lemonade and put my arm round her shoulder and say "Hey sweetheart, what do you think of this place then", Frankie looks at me and smiling, leans towards me place a small kiss on my lips. I look into her eyes and then the heat in my leathers gets too much and I say "sorry sweetheart, I need to cool off a min"

I then proceed to strip my leathers off completely revealing a black leather thong, hers eyes widening with the sight. before Frankie can say or do anything I run to the lake and leap in,

swim around for a couple of minutes, then walk out of the lake towards her, my body dripping with the water.

I notice Frankie has removed her clothes now and the sun makes her gleam from top to bottom (and her legs too lol)

As I walk towards Frankie I lick my lips and blow her a kiss, mouthing the words "I love and want you babe"

Frankie sit down on the blanket and takes another sip of her wine, running her tongue over her lips seductively as she watches my thong start to swell. I stand over her, still dripping and cold water drips onto her, making Frankie tingle with the difference in temperature, she reaches up and holds my thong and pulls it, as she does so it pulls off showing all my offerings, my cock leaping to attention. I fall to my knees and put my hands on her head, then stroking my fingers through her hair,

I lean forward and kiss her forehead

then her eyes,

cheeks,

chin

and then her mouth, lips locked together, lips parting and then tongues naturally exploring each others mouths, Frankie fall backwards and I fall on top of her, our bodies entwining on the blanket, Frankie roll me onto my back and sits astride me. Frankie's take my hands and puts them to her breasts which I fondle tenderly, tweaking her hardened nipples between my fingers, feeling her damp pussy on my tummy.

As she sits astride me, with my hands caressing her body, she arches her back and I see her pussy glistening with the sun on her juices. I beckon with my tongue and she obliges by slowly sliding closer and closer, teasing me as she does and licking her lips and letting out lil moans of pleasure. She holds my head between her hands and guides it to her pussy and hold me tightly in place, I use my tongue to explore her beautifully bare pussy lips and flick it around her clit, my hands caressing her back and bottom. She leans back and toss her hair behind so that her body gets the heat from the sun, I feel her hair tickling my tummy and thighs, which makes my cock jump to attention and poke out the top of the thong.

I slide one of my hands round so I can slip a finger into her pussy and massage her clit with my tongue , drinking down those wonderful juices, I lap her pussy like a dog with water. Feeling her start to squirm around my face and hearing gasps for breath i increase the intensity of my finger and tongue, she starts to f*** my face and finger hard and fast, pumping her hips on me, "mmm you are soo hot baby"

My cock is throbbing behind her , but she can't see, and his juices start to seep out, she lets out a loud scream and her whole body convulses and her juices pour out of her, I drink down as much as I can, the rest covering my face and running down my neck, as she slows down, and eventually falls backwards onto me and rolls off onto the blanket. Frankie turns round and kisses my body upwards, stopping every now and then to give a lil suck or nibble, my body squirming with the beautiful feelings she is giving me, as she then reaches my face and then licks off her own juices and snogs me deeply her long hair covering me, my hands comb thru it as we lock our bodies together. My cock throbs against her tummy and in one quick movement she has put him inside her....WOW that feels good, sooooo hot....soooooo juicy.

I let out an involuntary groan of pleasure and I lift my knees up to push deeper into her and stays still while I just throb inside and enjoy the sensations.

Frankie gets onto her elbows and circle her pussy around me, and push up and down slowly, sending like electric shocks thru my body, now she begins to pump her body on my cock, pulling nearly off before she slams down hard to take him all in, faster and faster she goes, pulling nearly off then slamming down hard, taking the breath out of me as she does,

my hands are all over her body as I writhe under her from the pleasure she is giving.

I pump in rhythm, my cock throbbing hard and seems to be getting bigger with each thrust

"oooooo baby i'm gonna cummmmm"

Frankie is so hot now she pump harder on me, so fast her body is a blur, she starts moaning too, and I feel her pussy contract around me, pulling me further into her, "i'm cumming......." as she feels my cock squirt his juices full force into her, as they do she reach her orgasm and goes wild pumping me so hard and so fast for what seems like an eternity, we gradually slow down and she lays down onto my chest, her breathing shallow and fast.

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her gently on her forehead and say "Frankie you really are a wonderful, awesome lover and so glad you let me share this moment with you"

I give her small tender kisses all over her face and let my lips find hers and kiss them tenderly and caressing her gently, letting her lay on me and closing her eyes as we lay together in the sun for a while....

After what seems to be a life time of just laying in the sun, but only a few minutes, Frankie opens her eyes looking straight into mine, kissing me full on lips whilst getting up and indicating for me to do the same. As we stand up can feel a gentle, but warm, breeze on us and our kiss gets more frenzied with me massaging Frankies breast. Our legs entwined I can feel our combined juices running from Frankies pussy and down my leg, she pulls away from me and takes my hand, leading me to the cool lake where we both step in and wade up to our waists. Up above us somewhere there is the shrill cry of an eagle on the hunt, now as we are in the water we bathe each other using our hands to scoop up and pour the cool water onto one another. Frankie puts her fingers to my eyelids and makes me close my eyes, I hear her take a large breath of air and she then ducks under the water, her hand on my cock she pulls her mouth onto it and starts to suck eagerly, using her tongue to lick all around the head which starts to swell. Frankie pumps my cock with her hand as her tongue explores me, suddenly she stops and comes up for air, spraying me with cold water, her hand still holding my engorged cock, she raises one leg up and circles it round my waist. With one deft movement she uses her hand to push my cock into her pussy and then uses both hands to hold onto my butt and pull our groins together, forcing my cock high into her pussy. My hands wrap around Frankies body pulling our upper bodies together and her chilled, hard nipples stick into my chest, the feeling is electrifying. I bury my head into her shoulder and suck hard as we both start to rhythmically pump each other slowly, Frankie sucks in her breath and her pussy muscles contract around my hard shaft causing my cock to throb harder inside her and me to bite into her shoulder. Frankie squeezes my butt cheeks hard and tries pulling me even further into her, my cock aching for release. The cool water splashing around us as we pump each other, making our skin tingle from the cold and heightening the pleasure further, Frankie shouting out loud "F*** me, c'mon I want it so bad", I pump my hard, throbbing cock faster and faster, feeling her hard nipples scraping up and down my chest, spurring me on more, I bite into her neck as I feel her muscles tightening their grip on me, starting to lose control, sheer animal passion driving us both into frenzied motions pumping, biting, sucking, screaming out loud. Frankie lets out a huge scream, deafening me and I feel her whole body tremble under me, her pussy so tight on me I fill it with my seed making her scream more, dragging her nails across my back. Both our bodies convulsing from the orgasms racking each of us, eyes rolling in my head enjoying the moment which seems to last for ever. We hold together closely as we come down from our peak, breathing quickly and shallowly, until Frankie says "Wow, babe that was great to do in here, what else you got in store for me?"

I reply "you'll have to wait and see and definitely enjoy later..."

We let go of each other, still shaking from the passions just enjoyed and both swim around the lake together, I'd dive under the water and come up just in front of Frankie and give her a kiss on the lips and continue on. We swim hand in hand for a few minutes, then she dives under the water, gives my cock a quick kiss and swims off laughing. I swim back to the shore and make my way to where our stuff is and dry myself off. I sit and watch her swimming around and diving under the water, her pert bum floating along the top of the water like a small moon glowing in the sun, but oh so beautiful!

I open up the box I have brought with us and empty out its contents, glad I remembered to put the freezer blocks in to keep it cold. I get out some sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps, a couple of cooked sausages, and some lettuce, tomatoes, sliced pepper and carrot. I shout out "Lunch is ready!", Frankie swims back and as she gets out the water she looks magnificent, the water dripping down her bounteous breasts and the sun making her shine with the reflection from the water, she leans forward and shakes her hair to dry it a bit and walks straight over to where I am sat on the blanket. Frankie smiles and sits next to me says "great I'm starved you put on a nice spread here" and gives a dirty wink. I pour some wine for her and we both sit and eat through it. Frankie says "you really want that carrot?", I reply "not really", "great" she says and takes it for herself. But instead of eating it, she starts to slide it seductively in and out of her mouth, taking it out and flicking her tongue over the end of it, then opening her mouth wide, gripping it with her teeth pushes it slowly in grating the skin of it slightly, she does this for a minute or so and watches my reaction, I lick my lips and my cock starts twitching, she raises an eyebrow and then winks. Taking the carrot from her mouth she says "just enjoy the view babe I just wanna play a while". With the she slides the carrot down her chest, using her arms she squeezes her breasts together and places the carrot between them and starts to pump it up and down between them "mmmm I like the way you chilled this carrot", as she slides it now down her tummy, she spreads her legs revealing that gorgeous pussy of hers and slides the carrot down towards it, as the tip of the cold carrot touches her clit she jumps a little and gives out a little moan of pleasure,, with one hand she pulls open the lips of her pussy and she then pushes it deep inside. The sudden coldness entering her makes her whole body shudder and she lets out a deep groan "Oh God that feels good". Frankie rubs her clit with one finger of her hand and pumps the carrot in and out of her pussy with the other hand, she lays back on the blanket and I position myself to get a good view. I reach out and stroke her leg and she says "No touching, just watch - this is my playtime", I quickly withdraw my hand and lay on both of them to try and stop myself. Frankie uses one of her hands to caress her body, running it up and down her tummy, now pumping the carrot with more earnest and her hips rolling, she bites her lip and her other hand moves to her breast, squeezing an pulling her engorged nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Her hand is now pumping her pussy harder and faster, her hips moving in rhythm, her breathing becoming shallower and faster and beads of perspiration start to appear on her forehead, Frankie starts to groan a deep, guttural one, her hand squeezes her breast hard, she pumps hard and fast, in and out, in and out her hips rolling and bucking and she then screams out loud arching her back and pumping the carrot deep, with her thumb rubbing against her clit, her whole body shaking with the orgasm racking her body. Frankies screams of pleasure subside and she slows down her personal onslaught of her pussy and then withdraws the carrot with a huge smile on her face, looks at me and says "Hey, I not tried these before I really like them" and with that she puts the carrot to her mouth, covered in her juices and bites the end off and eats it. Frankie says "I love eating cock, but I can REALLY eat a good carrot" and we both laugh. I say "do you fancy dessert now?", Frankie replies "depends what you got on the menu". "That is a surprise, you aren't allowed to see it so I need to put this blindfold on you" as I pull out a red silk scarf from the box. "Hey, I just love surprises get that on me now" which I duly do and leave her to munch on the carrot. I go back to the box and get a few things I prepared earlier, good they are still cold. Okay we'll use some of these... ooo colder than I thought, now need a large amount of that, some of those and those and a couple of those and one of those and all topped off with this, right that's it.

I call out "Frankie, you can take your blindfold off now!"

She takes her blindfold off and says "God babe I'm impressed and that is a fabulous sight, I dunno where I want to start".

She sees me laying on the blanket with a large peeled banana sticking out my mouth covered in whipped cream, down my chest a chocolate ice cream with a fresh fruit cocktail consisting of sliced cherries and grapes and half strawberries placed over my nipples and belly button and the piece de resistance is 5 pineapple rings on my hard cock with whipped cream in between each and covering the end. She says "well that banana is gonna have to go, I want that for later...", she takes the banana from my mouth and kisses me on the lips, placing it to the side. I reach up with my hands to touch her and she says "no way babe, I'm eating dessert on my own you gotta let me do this hands free" and gives a dirty laugh then kisses me full on the lips then devouring the cream still round my mouth. One of her hands slides down my body and makes the cold ice cream make my skin shiver slightly and my cock jerk involuntarily. Frankie now starts to work down my body kissing into my neck, god this is so hard not being able to use my hands... her body is above mine so I use my mouth to kiss and suck whatever she feels free to let me have, her shoulder is there first so I suck on it as I feel her mouth devouring my chest, her hot breath and tongue against the cold ice cream making me quiver, she takes each piece of fruit in her mouth and eats it and lets out like a purring noise as she does, one of her breasts now moves over my face and her hardened nipple strokes over me as I try and succeed to capture it with my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue, sucking more into my mouth and then flicking the nipple with my tongue, sucking on it. All the time Frankie is eating her way around my chest, licking the whipped cream and ice cream, eating the fruit, she pulls her breast from reach of my mouth and continues her journey downwards, reaching my tummy as hers hovers above me I lift my head to suck in some of her flesh and kiss it. Frankie gasps as I do and uses her tongue round my navel before gobbling up the strawberry placed upon it, my cock is now standing to attention like some strange statue in the spring with its covering of pineapple rings and the whipped cream now starting to drip from it. "I'm gonna have all of that and I'm gonna have it NOW" she says, and before I realise she slides quickly down, opens her mouth and puts as much into her mouth as she can down to the first ring. Her pussy is now so close to me, I blow on it gently and Frankie tightens her muscles, but also opens her legs slightly, her completely shaven sight makes my cock jump in her mouth, and I hear a satisfying moan. She uses her tongue on me now, licking round the throbbing head and making me want to almost come on the spot. I lift my head a fraction and slip my tongue to her pussy, wet and starting to ooze her juices, such sweet juices they are, I feel her shudder as my tongue first touches her, then she lowers herself towards me letting my head rest on the ground. Frankie uses her hands to hold my cock and she nibbles round the pineapple rings, tugging on them and making my cock dance with the pleasure she is giving me. I can now reach and suck on her clit, using my teeth to hold it in my mouth then tweaking it with my tongue, flicking it gently. Frankie pulls at another pineapple ring with her teeth, and I can feel her running her mouth up and down my shaft, making me lift myself to try and give her more, she continues her onslaught on my cock with her mouth and free hand, eating through the pineapple and cream, and then she stops and says "Hey, you randy bugger, you've broken one of these rings - you're in trouble now..."

I try to move my mouth from her pussy to talk, but she is now sitting fully on my face and all I can do is make a mumble, and that acts as a vibrator for her, making her squirm on me and letting more of her wonderful juices down on me. Then without warning I get a sudden freezing wet feeling around my cock and balls and down my bum cheeks as she pours some of the chilled wine over me. Now a hot feeling as she now licks it up with her tongue, sucking around my cock, licking down the shaft and sucking all the wine from each of my balls. She wraps her fingers round my cock and places her thumb over the end and pumps it hard and fast, I try to lift my arms to touch her, but her knees are pinning me down, and all I can do is just enjoy the beautiful pussy locked to my mouth and the pleasure she is giving my body. I get that tell-tale sign that I'm going to come and Frankie senses it too as she removes her thumb and I feel her mouth envelope me, her hot tongue wraps around the head of my cock and her hand is pumping me hard. My stomach tightens and I pump my hips up and down, knees trembling, my head and mouth moving faster and faster round her pussy, feeling her squirming a little and then, and then my cock explodes like a volcano erupting, she takes her mouth off me and pumps as hard and fast as she can with her hand, my whole body shudders and pins and needles move up from my feet to my groin. As my juices subside she slows her movements and then stops. I release her pussy from my mouth to catch my breath, Frankie using her tongue to lap up all my juices from my stomach and she sucks the last few drops from the end of my cock.

Frankie decides to move and, turning round, she says "close your eyes big boy", which I duly do. She climbs off me altogether and I can hear her moving about, then I feel her standing astride my chest "Ok, open them eyes" she exclaims. As I open my eyes, all I can see is that huge banana from earlier sticking out from her pussy all covered in whipped cream, she holds it in place and gets on her knees, sliding up my chest, some of the cold cream dripping onto me as she does so. Then she is hovering in my face the banana, is half inside her "I want you to eat this, but first you have to pleasure me with it!". Frankie moves forward a bit more and I take the banana between my lips, grip it gently with my teeth so not to break it, then start to pump my head up and down, causing the banana to slide in and out of her pussy, she puts her hands round my head and lets out a large groan of pleasure. Holding my head, she starts to rock her hips with the banana pumping in and out of her, already worked up from my licking earlier she is pumping faster and faster, I pump the banana as best I can, my hands now free they take hold of her breasts and squeeze them, searching for her nipples I pinch each of them in turn between my fingers. She tilts her head back, and bites her lip and her lips start to rotate a bit "AHHHHH that's good, keep that up" she says. I speed up my pumping and she starts to scream, her feet push into my sides, then her body is convulsing over my mouth with the banana, as an orgasm rips through her, her juices literally gushing out coating the banana and me underneath it all. As her orgasm subsides she pulls away from me taking the banana out from inside her and, lifting it to her mouth, licks all her own juices from it and then gives it to me to eat. "MMMMM now that's what I call dessert" she says with a smile and a wink, and with that gets up and strolls down to the lake to clean up, I close my eyes a moment to take it all in and drift off to sleep.......

Without warning I am woken up with a freezing, drowning feeling, as I open my eyes I realise Frankie has got back from the lake and has thrown cold water into my face to wake me up. She is standing their giggling and laughing at me trying to wake up and says "Sorry I don't know what came over me hehehehehe". Now fully awake I sit up, still covered in remnants of cream and ice cream and all sticky, she says "I think you need to go for a swim and I'll clear this lot up, when you hear me shout you best get back here quick!".

I reply "I don't know about quick after our earlier fun, but I'll get back as soon as I'm able to".

I stand up, my legs a bit like jelly, give Frankie a good long kiss then slowly walk down to the lake, wade in then swim off, roll onto my back and float around. As I'm laying on the water I use my hands to clean myself up a bit and relax thinking of the days events and how much I've enjoyed them, wishing I'd asked Frankie out a long time ago.

"Hey! Get your butt out that water and get back here" I hear Frankie shout, I roll back onto my front and swim back to the shore, the sun now on its downward path but still hot as I walk out of the water shaking myself dry. I walk back to where our picnic was and sure enough she's packed everything away, but I can't see her. "Hey, where are you" I shout.

"I'm over here, come and get me big boy hehehehe" I hear her shout from a few yards away, I walk round looking and then I spy her....sat on a lowish branch of a tree, her legs spread apart and her fingers on her pussy, teasing herself. I walk up to her and place one of my hands on her thigh as she looks at me and says "I'm still horny and need you to help me cure it", she takes my hand and places it on her pussy, I use my thumb to caress her clit and slip one of my fingers inside, her juices still so hot and so much of them, almost pour out as I touch her. I reply "I can't believe how horny you are, I love it, hope I can keep up with you".

Frankie says "Don't worry babe, I'll just drain your balls and suck you dry then you can take me back home, but stop the talking now and sort me out", with that she closes her eyes and leans her head back, the sun on her face looking like a goddess, she uses her hands on her breasts, holding them tight as my fingers dance inside her pussy, my cock twitching a little. I rest my other arm on the branch Frankie is lying upon and enjoy the view of her glorious body, my fingers slip out of her pussy and my thumb takes its place and a smiles escapes her lips, my fingers stroke the skin between her pussy and her arse, and I feel her pussy tighten its grip on my thumb. My fingers coated with her juices tickle round her arse and she says "Get it in there I want to feel you fill both of me", I push gently on her hole and my finger slowly edges its way in, a deep groan escaping her lips "mmmmm I love that".

I use my lips to kiss along her thighs, my thumb rotating inside her pussy, as my finger slowly sinks inside her, Frankie arches her back and she squirms her pussy and arse around my hand, feeling her trying to get more of it. My finger now deep inside I start to move it in and out, my thumb in her pussy able to feel it, I kiss further up her thighs and sink my mouth onto her clit which is so wet. She is now pulling hard at her own nipples as my hand pumps harder, my tongue running in circles on her clit. Her pussy is almost crushing my thumb with the pressure on it, her juices running down and over my fingers that are pumping into her, my cock is now looking like one of the branches, hard and upright, I go to take my fingers out and she says "NO! I can't stop nooooow", with that I continue pumping my thumb and finger in and out of her, I kiss round her tummy and back over her pussy, I can feel her body tensing ready for release. I make my hand pump as fast as I can and Frankie starts to breathe faster and runs her hands up and down her body, one on the back of my head pushing it onto her clit. Her clit is now so engorged it is erect in its own right enabling me to suck and lick it easily, drinking in the juices literally pouring from her. I feel her whole body tighten and writhe as I continue to pump with my fingers, she bites her lower lip and lifts her legs in the air, then wraps them round my neck. Her legs shaking, her body convulsing, her eyes rolling and then she lets out an almighty scream and shouts "F***ing Hell" over and over again, sending the nesting birds flying across the lake in a panic. I don't slow my licking or pumping until she releases her legs from me and her body is as limp as a rag dolls. I stop licking her first and kiss up her body, feeling her shiver with each kiss I make, I pull my fingers from her and her eyes roll back into place and she looks at me with almost zombie like eyes "Was that what you wanted babe?" I ask, "F*** me, was it, I'll have one of those when I find my body again" Frankie replies.

I help her out of the tree which she seems to have managed to wedge herself into, and we sit on the grass in quiet contemplation together. It's only a few minutes, probably 20 before Frankie regains her composure and says to me "Right I'm ready for one more and then we can go home", I look at her in a quizzical way, wondering how she can want so much. She notices and says "After being without for a few months I can't help going wild - is it a problem for you", I shake my head and reply "Nope, not for me - so where we doing what then?".

"Hmmmm, I got an idea - where's your bike keys?" she asks.

I tell her they are still in the ignition - I was trusting nobody would steal it from here. "Wicked....come with me" she shouts out, grabs me by the hand and take me to the bike. She turns ignition on and presses the starter, she revs it up until its warm and ticking over on its own. "I love a good motor" she says with a wink, with that she bends over and leans onto the saddle, holding onto the handlebars. Her legs standing either side of the rear wheel and her bum bent over the saddle makes a welcome sight. The vibrations of the V-twin make her body shake, and she revs the engine every now and then to feel them a bit more.

"C'mon then I'm waiting for you" she turns her head sideways and shouts back. I reply "Well I'm just admiring the view a second" and I walk towards her, my cock throbbing like hell from the thought of her. My hands rest on her bum and feel the vibrations of the bike through it,, as I get closer my cock rests in her bum cheeks and enjoys the feeling of the vibrations, making it jump with pleasure.

Frankie is grinding her pussy against the saddle and enjoying herself, revving the engine and letting it slow again. I let my cock slip to her pussy and as she gyrates herself on the seat, so I enter her from behind and the feeling is amazing of her movements and the engines. I just stand there a few seconds and almost come on the spot, but hold off and start to pump her in rhythm with her movements, she licks her lips as I bite mine. As I pump in she revs the engine and as I pull back she releases it, my knees start to tremble and she pumps the saddle harder, her juices coating me and running down our legs. I shout out "I can't hold back babe....", she calls out "fill me now!!", my cocks erupts inside her, she revs the engine hard and literally f***s the saddle herself. My whole body is shaking from it and holding tightly onto her, making sure she gets the full load. She is biting into her own arm, eyes closed and shaking, perspiration running down both our bodies. Now slowing down she lets go of the handlebars and lifts herself up off the seat, my cock falling out of her. She turns towards me, kisses me full on the lips and hugs me close "mmmmm that was so good". I kiss her back, brushing the hair from her eyes and then kiss her on the forehead saying "I wasn't expecting to have this much fun babe". We both head to the lake for a final swim, splashing about for a few minutes, but as the sun starts to sink we both get out and dry each other and get dressed. Climbing aboard the bike we ride off back to Frankies place, she gets off, removing her helmet, tossing her hair behind her in the dusk light. She gives me a big hug and kiss and says "I'm glad you invited me for this bril. day, thanks - perhaps we can do it again soon...".

I hug her back, giving her a kiss replying "Next time the sun is out we'll be going...you get a picnic ready for it" and give her a knowing wink. I watch her go into her flat and standing at her window, I then wave and ride back to my place with a satisfied smile on my face and a happily worn out body.

The End....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic