FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Something I wrote for someone

Something I wrote for someone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abulous cleavage OP   Woman  over a year ago

Central

If I was on the sofa with you we would definitely be kissing. I'd manoeuvre myself so I'd have my knees next to your thighs so I'd be over you. I'd continue to kiss you sensually as I know you like it while we were undressing each other. When my breasts are free of my bra you'd take them in your mouth and gently lick and suck them so my nipples become very hard. Your fingers would play and tease my pussy and clit making me very moist through my panties. By this time your cock is hard and I'm enjoying stroking it through your boxers. You'd then take off my wet knickers and insert a finger inside me and play inside me which would make you wet as your still underneath me. We'd then spend ages playing with each other. At times you would move down so your tongue can taste me and I'd squirt over your face. Eventually I'd want to have you inside me. Still in the same position you'd enter me and I'd ride your hard cock, after a while you'd stand up, bend me over the sofa and take me doggy starting off slowly so I can feel the whole length of you enter me over and over. The momentum builds so you are pounding me hard, deep and fast till you cum so hard that I feel you twitching inside me.

Hope you enjoyed reading.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

Love it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic