FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New but nice surprise

New but nice surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fantasy story I'd love to happen.

I had arranged to meet a gorgeous tall, curvy, brunette housewife one afternoon at her home whilst her husband was away at work. Naughty girl.

We shall call her Claire and him Dave.

I parked my car, walked to this lovely detached house and knocked on the door. Claire opens the door in a silk dressing gown and soon as the door is shut, it's untied and falls to the floor. Revealing her gorgeous curvaceous body, in a black and dark blue basque with stockings and black thong.

I was gobsmacked.

I was semi hard walking up the drive now Im bursting at the zip!!

We share a kiss, I feel her firm arse. She pulls away and asks if I'd like a drink and tells me to sit on the couch. She comes in with a coffee and sits opposite me, one leg over the other. I can see a damp patch in her knickers. She teases me by changing the legs as were chatting. She catches me looking at her damp patch.

"Want a closer look?"

"Ummm yes please". I reply.

She orders me to crawl over on my knees to her now open legs. I kiss up her thighs, I can smell her wet, juicy pussy. I reach the damp thong. I kiss it.

"Take them off me" she orders. "Now lick the damp gusset".

I didn't need telling twice!

"Get your cock out, and wank into them, as a play with my swollen clit"...........

Want me??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Want more** sorry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too right we want more

So I begin to wank into the moist knickers and watch her play with her swollen clit.

"Don't cum! Come over her and use your tongue on my clit, and pass me my knickers".

As I start to lick the juices from her moist pussy I look up to see her licking my precum off her gusset in her damp knickers.

God this was the horniest thing Iv seen.

She starts to moan, squirm about on the chair as I enter a finger into her cunt.

She stops me and pushes me to the floor, starts to lick my solid cock up and down before taking it all in her mouth. She begins to tickle my balls, I'm very very close. Then she takes one in her mouth. Then lifts my legs up to reveal my ass and starts to rim me. The precum is oozing out of my solid cock. All I want to do is explode.

"Not yet!" She demands.

"Time for a stronger drink".

I start to calm down. The exploding feeling had gone, my heart is going back to normal pace.

"Whiskey ok?" Claire asks.

"Yes please, I need it after that."

"That's just the start". She says in a mysterious voice.

So drink have been d*unk, and back to the fondling. She lays on her back and pulls me close wanting my cock inside her.

I tease it on her clit, her pussy then slowly enter her. Go deeper and deeper until I'm all in. Slow deep strokes building up the pace.

She reaches round and starts playing with my arse. The fingers go away. Then come back again but more moist. She circles my hole as I'm slowly thrusting her.

She slides a finger in my arse slowly. I never felt this before. I was close to pulling away but I was enjoying this.

"Are you enjoying that?" I'm asked.

"Yes, don't stop."

" Do you want more?"

Thinking she means another finger, I agree.

Suddenly I feel a different hand on my arse.

It was Dave!!

He hadn't been at work he was hiding in the next room, listening to me fuck his wife.

He was now rimming my arse as I fucked his wife. He added some lube to my arse and inserted a finger. I felt this new sense of pleasure!!! I was soo close to cumming now.

"I'm rubbing your prostate. Does it feel good?" He asks.

"Best feeling I've ever had!!".

"Don't let him cum yet!!" Claire shouts.

With that I pull out. Claire turns around to the 69 position. Me above her as Dave is massaging my prostate. She wanks my cock and the most intense orgasm I've ever had comes over me. Streams of cum go over her body, her tits are covered.

I finish cumming and Dave pulls his fingers out. I fall in a useless heap.

I then want Dave lick my cum off Claire's tits and body. They share the cum as they kiss.

Hope you've enjoyed

First story Iv attempted.

» Add a new message to this topic