FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wow helen flanagan shes so beautiful pretty girl

Wow helen flanagan shes so beautiful pretty girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exygirl uglelad OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

I wish she was my wife shes my dream girl im watching virtually famous x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She is also pig thick and can't hold her drink for toffee. Met her 3 times....on two occasions she was heaving up having had too many shandies....kinda puts you off.

But she does look good in her pics etc...rather more so than with damp hair spread over half her face!

Gotta disagree, the image we're presented with for the press and media looks good, will grant you that.

Strip all if that designer clothing and the inch thick layer of slap and suddenly she doesn't look anywhere near as attractive.

Well certainly wouldn't kick her out of my bed . I've had loads of wanks watching her on corrie . I fantasize about her getting her tits out and start to give me a tit wank before she lays back and pulls my head down to her pussy and I start to lick her out until her pussy is dripping . She them gets me on my back and sucks my cock deep into her mouth through her deep red lipstick covered lips . She then gets on top and slowly lowers her dripping wet pussy onto my hard cock and leans forward and rubs her big nipples all over my face for me to lick and suck on them . As I pump my hard cock deep into her pussy she sits up and starts to ride me with her tits bouncing up and down . I tell her that I'm about to cum , shebjumps off my hard cock and lays back and shouts at me to spunk all over her tits . She takes my hard cock and wanks me furiously til I shoot hot spunk all over her tits . She pulls my cock to her tits and wraps them round it . After a minute or so I pull away and lick up my spunk and start kissing her deep . I feel my cock getting hard again

Bit annoying. I would poke it tho.

I met her once before she did a photoshoot. She was polite but treated her helper pretty poorly.

I almost knocked her over opening a door so apologised and gave her a sly wink. Bit overrated if you ask me

» Add a new message to this topic