FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My surprise

My surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I've had another go at writing a story if people enjoy it I will write part 2 soon ,if not sorry .

I make my way up the path and down the street to where I'm going to be meeting you ,the roads are busy as I turn the corner and head to the pub,I see your car already there,Smiling you get out but instead of locking your door you walk towards mine and open it."um what's going on " I say as I walk towards you."I have a surprise for you get in"

I slide in the passenger seat watching you walk round the car smiling.you jump in beside me and pull me near showering my face with soft kisses"god I've missed you" you grin ."come on lets go.I fasten my seat belt as you start the engine .

"so where are we going"

"for a little ride as I said I have a surprise for you". we drive through the busy streets heading out into the quieter country side leaving the noise behind us.I settle into my seat asking how your week went as I place my hand over the slight bulge in your trousers "mmm you sigh you are a bad girl" "no I'm a very good woman" I say as I start rubbing you harder.I love feeling you grow trying to concentrate on what your trying to say.

"oh god you know I want you don't you?" you moan as I undo your zip and release your almost hard cock,pre cum shining over the hood.

"god I want to taste you"I run my finger over your sticky juice the bring it to my mouth to taste licking my lips.

"mmm soon be there".we pull up to some gates i see the name "oh a club this should be good"

"wait and see what your surprise is".

we go in and pay ,you ask for two lockers mines in the ladies,"see you in a few minutes only take skirt and top off leave stockings etc " you smile.

I rush to get undressed wondering what you have in mind nervous and excited at the same time,I look in the mirror adjust my Basque and stockings ,right I'm ready to go to find you.

your stood outside one of the play room doors grinning like a school boy.

"shall we go in here ? remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to , if you say stop that's ok we stop"

now the butterflies are going round full circle,I cant help but wonder what you have in mind.

You open the door wide to let me in, there on the massive bed are three very sexy looking men waiting for us. I look at you and gasp "are you sure" I whisper."oh god yes I know you want this its time to treat you".

One of the guys stands up "hi I'm John that's Martin and that's Terry ,you ok you can stop any time".

"I'm good thank you"

"so we've heard" you gently put your hand on the small of my back and lead me over to the bed.John and Terry move over to make room as Martin stands up and pulls me close .

" Mmmm you look sexy in that Basque but would you mind if I slip it down a little" he says as his fingers move the material out the way exposing my rock hard nipples.

I hear one of the others moan softy,"omg sooo sexy "

Martin starts rolling one nipple between his fingers as he dips his head down to the other and slowly starts to suck ,Terry stands up and nods to Martin who lays me down on the bed still playing with my boobs I look down to see Terry about to part my legs His head now level with my soaking pussy.The hairs already glistening in the light I watch as he grabs each leg and buries his face in my hot wet juicy pussy licking and sulking already making me buck.I look over to see you and John slowly wanking as you watch .I look you in the eye as Terrys tongue dips in and out and over my clit you know I'm about to cum and say to Terry "i think she needs you to fuck her right now"You hand him a condom and lean closer to kiss me.

Terry quickly rips open the packet and slides it over his solid hard cock." ready" yes I nod.he starts to rub his cock up and down over my clit teasing me making me beg him to fuck me. then he pushes the tip into me a low moan escapes my lips as he feeds his cock into me inch by inch till I can take no more he moves in and out getting faster breathing heavy ,hands squeezing my boobs as he kisses me hard I'm bucking up to him joining him wanting him to cum....when suddenly I feel his body tense up feels him spurt into me driving me wild I join him cumming hard body stiffens "omg yesss". we lay still waiting for the last of the shudders.

You come over to us come on get in the middle of the bed you say as you lie down.Seeing you on your back your cock up in the air I know I want you but I want to have you eat me first i climb up and sit over your face hovering above your mouth I lower myself and reach you your cock Taking you deep into my mouth grinding down onto your face,I'm lost in the moment no one eats me like you do making me cum within minutes yet carrying on till I cum again and again . I love the taste of you but I really want you in me ,fucking me. I slide off and turn round and lower myself onto your cock.You grab my arms and hold them down as I grind onto you I look into your eyes with every movement moving up and down grinding hard each time ,you start telling me how good I feel and that you want to make me cum, you know just how to drive me wild with lust,bucking up to match every movement I start to cum "omg you bastard I cry as you make me cum with my body still shuddering you almost push me off "on your knees quick" you tell me.

I get on all fours my arse in the air I start to wiggle knowing you cant resist."oh fuck yes woman that's what I want" you grab my hair and plunge into my soaking hole ,you start pounding away ,slapping my arse making me yelp "that's it fuck me you know I've been waiting for you" the others are calling out god yes go on fuck her hard ,its too much with a yell you arch your back cumming hard ,making me cum again........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornstudMan  over a year ago

alnwick

now that was a great story wow more please x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok I've had another go at writing a story if people enjoy it I will write part 2 soon ,if not sorry .

I make my way up the path and down the street to where I'm going to be meeting you ,the roads are busy as I turn the corner and head to the pub,I see your car already there,Smiling you get out but instead of locking your door you walk towards mine and open it."um what's going on " I say as I walk towards you."I have a surprise for you get in"

I slide in the passenger seat watching you walk round the car smiling.you jump in beside me and pull me near showering my face with soft kisses"god I've missed you" you grin ."come on lets go.I fasten my seat belt as you start the engine .

"so where are we going"

"for a little ride as I said I have a surprise for you". we drive through the busy streets heading out into the quieter country side leaving the noise behind us.I settle into my seat asking how your week went as I place my hand over the slight bulge in your trousers "mmm you sigh you are a bad girl" "no I'm a very good woman" I say as I start rubbing you harder.I love feeling you grow trying to concentrate on what your trying to say.

"oh god you know I want you don't you?" you moan as I undo your zip and release your almost hard cock,pre cum shining over the hood.

"god I want to taste you"I run my finger over your sticky juice the bring it to my mouth to taste licking my lips.

"mmm soon be there".we pull up to some gates i see the name "oh a club this should be good"

"wait and see what your surprise is".

we go in and pay ,you ask for two lockers mines in the ladies,"see you in a few minutes only take skirt and top off leave stockings etc " you smile.

I rush to get undressed wondering what you have in mind nervous and excited at the same time,I look in the mirror adjust my Basque and stockings ,right I'm ready to go to find you.

your stood outside one of the play room doors grinning like a school boy.

"shall we go in here ? remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to , if you say stop that's ok we stop"

now the butterflies are going round full circle,I cant help but wonder what you have in mind.

You open the door wide to let me in, there on the massive bed are three very sexy looking men waiting for us. I look at you and gasp "are you sure" I whisper."oh god yes I know you want this its time to treat you".

One of the guys stands up "hi I'm John that's Martin and that's Terry ,you ok you can stop any time".

"I'm good thank you"

"so we've heard" you gently put your hand on the small of my back and lead me over to the bed.John and Terry move over to make room as Martin stands up and pulls me close .

" Mmmm you look sexy in that Basque but would you mind if I slip it down a little" he says as his fingers move the material out the way exposing my rock hard nipples.

I hear one of the others moan softy,"omg sooo sexy "

Martin starts rolling one nipple between his fingers as he dips his head down to the other and slowly starts to suck ,Terry stands up and nods to Martin who lays me down on the bed still playing with my boobs I look down to see Terry about to part my legs His head now level with my soaking pussy.The hairs already glistening in the light I watch as he grabs each leg and buries his face in my hot wet juicy pussy licking and sulking already making me buck.I look over to see you and John slowly wanking as you watch .I look you in the eye as Terrys tongue dips in and out and over my clit you know I'm about to cum and say to Terry "i think she needs you to fuck her right now"You hand him a condom and lean closer to kiss me.

Terry quickly rips open the packet and slides it over his solid hard cock." ready" yes I nod.he starts to rub his cock up and down over my clit teasing me making me beg him to fuck me. then he pushes the tip into me a low moan escapes my lips as he feeds his cock into me inch by inch till I can take no more he moves in and out getting faster breathing heavy ,hands squeezing my boobs as he kisses me hard I'm bucking up to him joining him wanting him to cum....when suddenly I feel his body tense up feels him spurt into me driving me wild I join him cumming hard body stiffens "omg yesss". we lay still waiting for the last of the shudders.

You come over to us come on get in the middle of the bed you say as you lie down.Seeing you on your back your cock up in the air I know I want you but I want to have you eat me first i climb up and sit over your face hovering above your mouth I lower myself and reach you your cock Taking you deep into my mouth grinding down onto your face,I'm lost in the moment no one eats me like you do making me cum within minutes yet carrying on till I cum again and again . I love the taste of you but I really want you in me ,fucking me. I slide off and turn round and lower myself onto your cock.You grab my arms and hold them down as I grind onto you I look into your eyes with every movement moving up and down grinding hard each time ,you start telling me how good I feel and that you want to make me cum, you know just how to drive me wild with lust,bucking up to match every movement I start to cum "omg you bastard I cry as you make me cum with my body still shuddering you almost push me off "on your knees quick" you tell me.

I get on all fours my arse in the air I start to wiggle knowing you cant resist."oh fuck yes woman that's what I want" you grab my hair and plunge into my soaking hole ,you start pounding away ,slapping my arse making me yelp "that's it fuck me you know I've been waiting for you" the others are calling out god yes go on fuck her hard ,its too much with a yell you arch your back cumming hard ,making me cum again........ "

Wow Kelly. yes write more please

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

mmmm .. great story ... more please

Thank you i'll see what I can do about part 2 soon

thank you for the pm messages

fab story, I so need something like this.

As a guy who dresses and likes to be a very slutty fem as best as I can I would adore a man I could trust and relax with to take me to this sort of set up. I think I could crawl and beg for it, lol, keep the stories coming xxx

What a sexy story . Wish I was one of the men there

Thank you x

Wow loved it more please xx

Thank you will try to do part 2 today /tomorrow