FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cuckold fun

cuckold fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otts2748 OP   Man  over a year ago

mansfield

it took a while to organise to to general life getting in the way, but, then it happened.

I (cuck) had been told by mistress to find a group of guys to have fun with her, so, after lots of timewasters, what seemed to be the ideal oppurtunity presented itself.

2 white guys and one very well endowed black guy. after a few weeks of texts/emails etc we had organised a provisional date for our meet. I was away on a course so mistress was left to decide if the meet would go ahead, on the wednesday i recieved a picture of her in the dress i had been instructed to buy for her and the men to enjoy, holding my chastity cage, the meet was on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start but well too short

mansfield

The next two days were spent with both mistress and the guys teasing me whilst I was trying to concentrate on the course. Throughout the journey home I was hard in anticipation of what was to come that night.

On arrival home I found a note from mistress telling me to have a bath, and get dressed into the outfit she had left out for me

this is sounding fantastic, may get my cucky to do this V x

mansfield

Laid out on the bed were hold up stockings, pink thong and bra, strappy high heels, dog collar, gimp hood and of course the chastity cage. I quickly bathed then put the outfit on, before re-running the bath for mistress return

mansfield

Laid out on the bed were hold up stockings, pink thong and bra, strappy high heels, dog collar, gimp hood and of course the chastity cage. I quickly bathed then put the outfit on, before re-running the bath for mistress return

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Sounds great so far cucky! J

mansfield

after dressing in the outfit laid out, i then had to wait for mistress to come home from work, when she did, she went stright to the bathroom, telling me to take her a glass of wine whilst she relaxed in the bath before what was going to be a fun night (for her)

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More

Please continue! Want to hear more

mansfield

I had a bath run for her, and when she'd finished bathing, was instructed to dress her, ready for her night of fun with her lovers.

The journey to there house seemed to take and age, with her on the phone to them, teasing me as I drove

mansfield

I had a bath run for her, and when she'd finished bathing, was instructed to dress her, ready for her night of fun with her lovers.

The journey to there house seemed to take and age, with her on the phone to them, teasing me as I drove

More more more you cuck

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More x

» Add a new message to this topic