FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Avon Lady

The Avon Lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyscotsman1 OP   Man  over a year ago

falkirk

Helen was the local Avon rep & was pretty shy or so i though. She was 44, single with 2 teenagers & had another part time job aswell. Your typical hard working single mum. About a year ago she added me on facebook & was always commenting & liking pics etc & i thought nothing of it until 1 night i messaged her after a beer or 2. It was just normal chatty stuff & i'd throw in the odd suggestive comment but she wasn't biting. A couple of months later i was out on a friends stag night & bumped into her out with a group of friends & offtttt what a sight!!!! 5'6, shoulder length brown hair, size 10 dressed in an off the shoulder top which gave a great view of her cleavage & a pair of black tight leggings with what looked like the nicest ass i'd seen for a while. We chatted for a few minutes & she went off to the loo as we all headed onto a club. On the way out i txt her saying "remember & wash your hands when your done, ps nice ass Mmmmmmm " an hour ir so later i got a reply "Mmmm glad you liked, ps i'm not wearing any knickers" Well at that i could feel my cock stiffening & i was half way through replying when she txt again "OMG can't believe i just said that, sorry" i txt back "no need to be sorry, i'm not wearing any either" A couple of hours passed & i headed off to a house party with the stag party when just as we arrived Helen replied "hope you've had a good night we have, party at mine if your interested????" no need to ask me twice i thought "sounds good i'm nowhere near ready for bed, who's there?" i txt. Almost straight away she replied "makes 2 of us then, couple of friends i was out with & a couple of guys we met out" doing the maths i thought hmm sounds like they've all pulled but thought what the hell, made my excuses & headed to Helen's.

On the way there i txt saying i'd be 15 mins need anything brought? "no, just get your ass here i'm starting to wilt" Arriving at Helen's she opened the door wearing just a long t-shirt which only just covered her ass, hugging me & pulled me into the kitchen offering me a drink, as she opened the fridge bending slightly to get me a beer i got the best view of the evening as the t-shirt rode up showing off the firmest naked ass. i bet that was a better view she whispered to me as we went into the lounge where we were greeted by Cheryl, Lianne, John, Alan & Paul. We had a couple of drinks, a laugh & Cheryl headed upstairs taking Alan with her "don't do anything i wouldn't" Helen shouted as she squeezed herself onto the sofa between me & John. Out of the corner of my eye i noticed Helen was watching Lianne & Paul who had started kissing & touching each other oblivious to everyone else only looking up when Helen switched the tv on & started flicking through the channels. "What to watch she said" with a grin in her face getting up & flicking through some dvd's. "Hope you enjoy" she said finding the 1 she wanted. As it was starting i went & grabbed a beer coming back through she was kissing John breaking away when she seen me at the door beckoning me back over she gave me a kiss as i sat down catching sight of the tv. It was a home made dvd of Helen sucking a guys cock while another couple were fucking next to them "do you boys want to help make the sequel" she asked as she pulled her t-shirt off over her head & kneeling down in front of us both. You'd have thought we'd planned it as we both replied at the same time, too right as she unbuttoned John's jeans then mine. John stood up pushing his jeans down as Helen took his cock greedily into her mouth as i bent over taking a nipple into my mouth giving it a pull with my teeth while watching her sucking, getting harder by the second. Standing up Helen pulled at my jeans as John got naked & took my cock in her mouth looking over i could see Lianne had her dress pushed up & her knickers pulled aside as paul was fingering her watching Helen taking 1 cock after the other. shall i carry on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes please more

Would love to see pics of that

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

More please

"More please "

my wife will love this one

More please

falkirk

As i was stripping the rest of my clothes off i watched as Helen got up & walked over to the unit & set up her camera & connecting it to the tv showing the whole room me & John standing next to each other stroking our cocks as Paul started undressing Lianne before bending her over the chair & start lapping at her soaking wet pussy. Once the camera was set up Helen walked back over taking a cock in each hand while telling us both that she'd been thinking about fucking us both all night & had already fingered herself twice thinking about taking both our cocks. I moved Helen down onto the sofa spreading her legs apart as i knelt down slipping a finger up & down her pussy lips spreading them open & taking her clit between my lips & sucking gently while pushing a finger inside her. She let out a moan as John positioned himself next to her feeding his cock back into her mouth, that was such a horny sight, she was sucking his cock while watching me finger & lick her soaking wet pussy & every so often glance at the tv watching this unfold as lianne & Paul were now on the floor paul lay on his back with Lianne 69ing him. As i felt Helen start to tighten around my fingers i knew it wouldn't be long before she came so i stopped & moved around to take John's place as he took mine. As i positioned myself in front of her mouth Paul slipped a condom on & we both entered her at the same time, sucking my cock in deep as she gasped at John pushing his cock deep into her pussy & start building up a rythem fucking her as she sucked me. A few minutes later & John was spent pulling out as Helen replaced his cock with her fingers. Pulling her up off the sofa i whispered in her i've been wanting to do this for weeks, i got Helen down on all fours next to Lianne & Paul where Lianne was now straddling paul's face leaving his cock free, as i slid my cock inside Helen she bent her head over to take her 3rd cock of the night into her mouth sucking harder with each thrust. i grabbed her waist as i pounded her pussy harder & harder as paul came in her mouth swallowing his load, she pulled of his cock turned her head & told me she wants to watch me fuck Lianne. Lianne climbed off Paul as i lay down on the floor she crawled over & climbed onto my cock taking me in, in 1 go. Helen sat back on the edge of the sofa watching as Lianne bucked her hips back & forth riding my cock. Paul & John had gone to grab a drink & returned to Helen fingering herself watching us, sitting down either side of her their cocks starting to twitch back into life. Paul stood up walking over to Lianne where she took him into her mouth sucking him hard, i said to Lianne to switch knowing Paul hadn't fucked her yet & climbed off & moved over to the sofa kneeling in front of it with Paul fucking her from behind. John was now hard again & Helen climbed on with her ass sticking out, riding his cock i stood behind her & gathered some of the juices running down her legs, wetting my fingers i gently started playing with her tight asshole, running my thumb around it in circles gently pushing in as she moaned. Her arse was tight & i could feel it sucking my finger in as she fucked John, i pushed in deeper & she turned her head telling me she wants my cock fucking her arse. i slipped another condom on & positioned myself behind her on felling my cock at the entrance she slowed down allowing me to push the tip in pushing her arse back forcing me inside, i set the pace from behind as i gently fucked her arse as she rode John getting faster & faster until we were both pounding her harder & harder. It was a few minutes later she screamed out as i came while deep in her arse she was half way through her own orgasm as John came , closely followed by both Lianne then paul. We all sat for a few minutes before Helen got up & stopped the camera. Paul & John both got dressed & Helen whispered to me "i hope your not leaving we've got this to watch" 10 minutes later they'd gone leaving me heading upstairs with Lianne & Helen & the dvd. When we got upstairs Lianne said she was off to check on Cheryl as we headed to bed & switched on the dvd, i didn't leave until 5pm the next day after having fucked & sucked Helen all over the house, we didn't even notice Lianne hadn't come back from cheryl's room & they'd left by the time we'd got out of bed the following morning. We've met a few times since but sadly never repeated that night, hope you all enjoyed & if anyone needs another cock, i'm free

By *inky cornishMan  over a year ago

Tavistock

Must be something about Avon ladies. My ex always said our fancied me...... might have to find her number

falkirk

Glad you all enjoyed so much fun , would do it all over again & again

By *arry On ShaggingCouple  over a year ago

Betley

Grind has been an Avon lady

falkirk

Pity her area didn't include here

By *arry On ShaggingCouple  over a year ago

Betley

"Pity her area didn't include here "

falkirk

wishing there was a sexy avon lady working in my area

I thought max factor (think about it x )

falkirk

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Why are all Avon ladies ugly or are we the unlucky ones

falkirk