FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a true story of friends of my parents

a true story of friends of my parents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi this is a true story and how I got to learn of the wonderful world of swinging 13 years ago.

My Parents good friends of many years Joe and Sandra were holding a party for Sandra's 50th. I was 21 at the time so wasn't really interested in going to a 50th party, but as I knew Joe and Sanra as long as I remeber I reluctently agreed to come along if I could sneak off later.Well we got to the party and it was pretty much what I expected not really much fun for a 21 yr old, so i made a sharp exit.

After a good few beers and it was time to go home I thought I would save myself some taxi fare by going back to Joe and Sandra's to get a lift home with my parents.I rung the bell and Joe answered obviously very d*unk gave me a hug dragged me in and poured me a drink. All of the party goers had already left including my parents, We sat in the kitchen drinking when Sandra came in. Now I have always thought she was a very good looking lady for her age but that night I realised just how sexy she could look. She was wearing a short red dress that showed off her lovely long legs. She came over and gave me a kiss and said how glad she was to see me, and that everyone had gone and she finished partying so off she went in to the front room to put the music back on.Me and joe had a coule more Jd's then went to join Sandra in the front room where she was dancing away. She dragged me up and started dancing with me so as I was pretty merry I showed her some move not that I'm very good lol. She dragged up Joe and we just laughing about the room. I noticed she was dancing more and more eroctically with alot of body contact with us both in turn and I was getting abit turned on so quickly sat down in case she noticed (a little embarrased as these two have known me since I was a baby). Joe and Sandra carried on dancing really closely she was whispering in his ear and he started laughing looking at me smiling. I took this as I think they want some alone time, so said I was going to ring a cab. Sandra came and grabbed my phone and pleaded me to stay for more drinks "we havent finished partying yet". and put another drink in my hand and dragged me up to dance some more. She had her back to me but moved closeer back to me and was moving her arse in to my groin. I could feel myself start to harden as her arse felt amazing. I backed away really embarased. She giggled and said to Joe I told you. I said told him what, she turned around giggling saying that you were getting excited giving me a wink. I must of gone bright red and wanted the ground to swallow me up.Joe laughed and said Mark can you keep a secret. Puzzled I said sure. Joe then said "look Mark you know how laid back me and Sandy are, well we are laid back about everything especialy sex if you know what I mean, how would you like to have the night of your dreams with Sandy?". I was gobsmacked, horny, embarased all at the same time but with the alcohol helped dutch courage and noticing I had a raging hard cock all of a sudden I mumbled "yes".Sandra did a bit of a yipee and said "mmm happy birthday me" with a very sexy smile on her face, grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs, Joe shouted have fun and gave me a wink.In the bedroom she Kissed me hard and passionatly I moved my hands down to her firm arse and squezed to which she wimpered, her hands were all over me then pulled my t-shirt off and started kissing my chest then back up to my mouth. I stated getting more and more confident (or horny) and lifted up her dress over her head, she had really pert boobs about a 32c and had no bra. she had her hand feeling my rock hard cock throuh my jeans as I felt her entire body. she the pulled off my belt pulled down my jeans and out sprung my 8" rock hard cock, she let out a little groan pushed my on to the bed turned around and slowly pulled down her thong, her legs and ass looked amazing and my cock was twitching at the view she then bent over and licked the length of my hardness flicking her tounge over the head, licking the pre cum then in one movement took half my length in her mouth, now it was my turn to groan in pleasure as this beautiful 50 yr old lady sucked me for all I was worth. She was getting me very very close so I moved her over picked her up and started really kissing her hard then spinning round layed her on the bed and slowly kissed her body all the way down over each nipple, down her flat stomach, then onto each thigh teasing her as much as I could then to her clit which i flicked my tongue across and slid 2 fingers up inside her. I did this for about 5 minutes untill she begged me stop, she told me lye back down then straddled me and started to kiss me hard again, all the time rubbing her clit up and down my hard cock. She whipered in my ear I'm going to enjoy this and I felt her take a hold of my 8" and slowly feed it in to her soaking wet pussy, She slowly inched down and let out a gasp as the whole of me was inside her then began slowly rocking back and forth she continued this whispering thank you so much this is the best present ever, after a few mintues and both of us really horny she speeded up the pace untill the bed was proper banging, I was trying really hard not to cum now and knew I wouldnt last long, then she started screaming in ecstasy that she was cumming at this point I had past the point of no return and felt myself cum hard and deep inside of her which pushed her over the edge and came and collapsed on top of me, after 5 mins or so Joe came in and said that sounded like you 2 had alot of fun, she looked up and said it was amazing thank you.We got up Joe threw me a dressing gown and said do you want to stay the night, which I agreed.We had a few more drinks downstairs and Joe started saying its my turn now you dont mind if we stay here at which point I nodded and they had sex in front of me. Joe was about 6" but really thick, Sandra was sitting on his lap with her back to him fucking him. This gave me a semi and I started to slowly wank my cock as they played just opposite me, Sanra beckoned me over and started to suck me back to full hardness untill I came in her mouth. which then made her cum and int turn Joe came insde of his wife.We played a few more times that night and ended up playing when we could for the next ten years, they moved to Spain last year so it is very rarley I see them now but still all great friends that have had and still have some really sexy times.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

God that got me so turned on any more please

"God that got me so turned on any more please "

Yes will put part 2 up soon

Bump

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

great telling and lucky guy to have met a nice couple so young.

"great telling and lucky guy to have met a nice couple so young."

Yes was great fun still looking for another couple to play like this with me;-)

Bump

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Mmmm very hot story made me wet reading it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe instead of 'bump' you can put up part 2?

What a very lucky fellow

What a very lucky fellow

"Maybe instead of 'bump' you can put up part 2? "

Ok