FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pool table fantasy.

Pool table fantasy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atieliam OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield (North)

My wife who by her own admission loves cock and being fucked which i dont mind has a fantasy that probably most women have so here goes....

She would love to turn up in a pub full of likeminded genuine people and us sit there (she would be dressed to please and showing off her stocking tops and cleavage and leaving that little bit to the imagination) and chat probably in a corner somewhere and notice that people were noticing her so she would flirt a bit and show you more. Then after a couple of hours of drink and chat the landlord would call last orders or close the door for afters and she would eventually go to the toilet and thats when on her way back a male would chat her up and with wondering hands snog her face off and after a bit of fondling would lead her to the pool table and take things further. By this time all the special guests would be watching and when they get steamy and she starts sucking his by now hard cock all the guests would drop their trousers and start to wank knowing in turn they are all going to fuck this greedy slut then they would all take turns in fucking her and making her suck their hard cocks while i take pics (for personal use only) she can take 3 cocks in all holes at the same time as she has been gangbanged before by 19 horny males in a club but would love the attention now in a local pub esp on a pool table, Fucking would have to be safe but she will swallow all that is put in her mouth and is also not shy of sharing her mouthfull with a like minded slut (she is bi) so if anybody out there can make this happen feel free to contact us as we are sure we will all have a good time and have plenty of fun.

Any takers ?????

Must insist on a pub landlord first as we wont be able to make it happen otherwise !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasureseanyMan  over a year ago

hull

LAST ORDERS PLEASE if only i had a pub

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you know Kev and Kat?

» Add a new message to this topic