FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my first bi experiance

my first bi experiance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is about when i had my first bi experiance, and I LOVED it!!! it took place on the moors it was a dark misty night, i met a client just off the m62 on a side road, it was dark and hard to see as i left my car to join him in his, i was hard and ready with my cock throbing against my jeans, as soon as i sat in the car his hands were under my top and all over my body, feelling my chest and abs gettin me even more excited! i dropped my pants n lay back, closed my eyes and felt a very warm sensation around the tip of my hard fat pumping cock, it was his tounge and as he played with my balls he wanked me into his mouth, by this point my cock was rock hard and ready to burst!

as soon as i felt i was was about to cum i grabbed the back of his head and ramed my cock deep down his throat and came, then i simply pulled my pants up and left like a dirty little slut!

On the way home I could not stop thinking about what had just happend, it was my first time with another lad, WOW! and a sexy one at that.

When i got home i put some music on and jumped into the shower.

i was still getting horny just thinking about it. I couldnt help but think about what his cock would of felt like inside my tight virgin ass,

this got me so horny that i put the shower onto jet mode and onto my ass, i could feel my g-spot tingle it felt amazing. I was hard straight away and i soaped up my cock and had a realy good time playing with myself, untill i was weak at the kness and ready to cum.

I shot my load up into the air as a shiver went down my spine.

every time i think about this i get realy horny lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting tale, sadly the poor spelling and the un-sureness of what your client means, put a dampner on it for me, but I'm truthfull.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Paddy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

he buys dvds from me, i just thought client would sound posh lol, and i know im bad with spelling but oh well im not perfect

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apologies, the word 'Client' made you out to be something.... I apologise, my post was never meant to be a dig at you.

Paddy xx

» Add a new message to this topic