FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sex sex sex sex sex

sex sex sex sex sex

By *pecial bb OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

lights low, def not off. i want to watch you. i want to see you cock slide into my pussy and come out glistening with my juices all over it. i want to see the pleasure on your face as we go to sexual heaven. by watching you i can tell just what turns you on, how you want me. do you want a slow sensual fuck where we explore each others bodies? no part of the body left untouched, unlicked. or would you prefer a sexy freaky fuck? restraints, hot candle wax dripping over bodies, spanking, biting and seriously hard strokes with your cock? cable ties strapping my ankles and wrists to the bed so you can use my body as your plaything. my pussy wet, hot and ready for you, but then my arse would have to have your cock deep inside it too. you know i like it. Or a simple hard fuck to completion. you know how that feels, that need to be inside, feeling each others bodies connect before the absolute pleasure of orgasm. you see thats what is so great about the pleasure bodies can bring to each other, the pure simple pleasure called sex. We are freaks, we love it and want to feel the pleasure that we bring from having sex whether its soft and slow or hard and fast. each fulfils a need. xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic