FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex's mother

Ex's mother

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just a quick story relating my exs mother the filthy bitch ....

True story

As an owner of a van my exs mother asked me to move a few things as she was moving house , happily i said yes . She always got me a twich when I saw her long dad hair 5ft5 fake massive tits right slutty looking !

She asked me to pack up her bedroom for her as she had to be somewhere that day , I just thought it would be the bed and TV etc not the whole thing ! As I packed up her bedroom I came across the underware draw leather thongs g-strings everything put them all in a bag with a quick sniff of them . Underneath I found another draw what I found in there blew my mind ! Outfits dildos spank paddle gags my dream woman a filthy slutty whore . I licked the dildos to see if there was any taste on there but nothing clean woman aswell she knew what she was doing .

Tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So the day she finally moved in to her new house me and my ex stayed over for the night . Take away few drinks usual family night . After a few drink I noticed me ex starting to get a bit pissed around 9pm and her mum was dancing on the sofa little white top short denim skirt I could see straight up it and got a hard on in my joggers I think she noticed as she edged closer to me .

About midnight my ex passed out so I carried her to bed and went back down to Finnish my drink then her mum got even more drinks ! We were pretty pissed by this stage still dancing on the sofa but this time when I looked up her skirt she had taken her thong off .

My god my cock was so hard my mind was playing games , am I going to fuck her ? I'd love to ! I slipped my hand down my trousers thinking she wouldn't notice she wanted it she could see me playing with my self and demanded that I took my bottoms off was a bit nervous so with a stutter I said ok .

Off they came then my top I'm just in my boxers , she sat next to me stroke my rock hard cock licking my ear whispering do I like it ? I'm a naughty boy ? She's going to punish me , then she said I'm going to fucking ruin you !!

Want to. Hear more ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yh I want to

More please

Nibbling my ear she repeated I'm going to fucking ruin you . With that she stoop up took her top and bra off the show me those massive fake breasts of hers I was in dream land . Dropping her skirt on to the floor she lent over taking off my boxers .

She went down on to her knees one had rubbing down my chest all the way to my shaft grabbed hold of it and sticking licking the tip . Asking me do I like it she took it deep down her throat till she gagged stoking my balls with one hand the other working it's my to my ass . Nothing ever gone in there before but soon did as she slipped a finger in abit uncomfortable at first but loved it at the same time . Sucking me hard and deep I warned I would cum soon if she continued with that she went faster and harder wanted my cum in her mouth then looking up at me eye to eye with a mouth full of my shaft she said give it to me fill my fucking mouth so I did just that the most and hardest I have ever cummed she took it all spat a bit in her hand rubbed it on to her rock hard nipples swallowing the rest .

Taking control even further than she already had she demanded i licked my own jucies of her nipples pulling my head hard in to those tits she was in total control I was soon doing as told tasting my own cum she asking you like that taste cos I fucking love it she said in a naughty voice .

She demeaned I lay in the floor on my back , next she's squating over my face asking do I like the view of her pussy ? With out a chance to reply she's grinding on my face going faster and harder my cock still hard with excitement as she strokes my shaft with both hands . We changed position her sitting on the sofa with my head deep between her legs 3 fingers sliding in her pussy and my tounge on her clit working her trying to make her cum . Finger fucking her hard sucking licking nibbling that clit she asked does my daughter squirt ? My reply was no . Her reply well I fucking do legs in the air 3 fingers in her hole she gripped my hair moving my head and said watch and learn .

Rubbing her clit as fast as she could she let out a scream then started to squirt her juice on the my face first time i ever experienced such a thing I loved it was so good . Pulling me to her face kissing me tasting her self she demanded she ride me hard on the sofa .

My god she did grinding at first then bouncing on my hard shaft taking it all like a pro asking me do I like it ? Is she better then her daughter ? My reply was yes this is fucking incredible still bouncing on my cock i was nibbling her nipples spanking her as ever so gently squeezing it as hard as I could . She then said put your fingers in my ass my god this woman is filthy I thought .

I slipped 2 fingers in her ass then an extra 1 as it would go in easy .

She grabbed me by the face and demanded this will become a regular thing she wants an affair with her daughters fiancé as I was engaged to her daughter at the time .

Tbc if your enjoyed folks ?

By *corpion_KingMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Great story, another fantasy of mine!!

Loving it.

I agreed to the affair while we continued to fuck on the sofa she now wanted me to fuck her from behind pulling on her hair with one hand and my thumb deep it her ass while I pounded that milf pussy . As she moan she wanted me to fuck her in the ass soaking wet with her juice and my leaking cock it slid in no problem moaning at me fuck my ass hard you dirty little bastard she kept saying . She was rubbing her clit I was tugging on her hair and fucking her ass she soon squirted again she buckled at the knees and my cock slipped out still pumping so close to cumming for a second time .

She took my shaft back in her mouth wanting my second load rubbing by balls with one hand wanking my cock with the other I was soon close .

I knew I was going to cum I didn't want to end things on her terms so I grabbed by the hair stood up she was on her knees I upload another heavy load straight on to her face she was loving it mouth open , mmmmm tastes so good she said .

She licked and sucked me clean , tapped me on the ass kissed me so I could taste my self again then said good night well arrange for the weekend and went of to bed .

I sat down opened another can just to gather the thoughts what just happened . I just fucked my fiancés mother!!

What an epic but confusing feeling it was . The affair went on for 6 months it continued as describe expect once when she went out with her friend and my then fiancé .........

Love it. Any more and pics would be amazing

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Horny bitch

What a lovely mother!

No pics sorry but will be adding more to the story soon

"What a lovely mother!"

At the time I just found it horny and Everymans fantasy so fulfilled it as I had the opportunity . Still have mixed emotions over it now

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

Love to hear more

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"What a lovely mother!

At the time I just found it horny and Everyman's fantasy so fulfilled it as I had the opportunity . Still have mixed emotions over it now "

Great experience - It's a guaranteed 'mind fuck' but that goes with the territory! Not sure if anyone ever found out as the fall out would be massive but likewise if you were both having discrete fun

Love to hear more - thanks for sharing!

Loved this ....can't wait for more ..

Mmmmmm

By *uckitandsemenMan  over a year ago

swansea

Who is this woman? I live in Swansea,lol

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

great story would love to hear more

By *obby609Man  over a year ago

solihull

Many years ago my ex mum in law seduced me. i always feared there would be problems at a later date

No one ever found out.

» Add a new message to this topic