FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first time

first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edge19 OP   Couple  over a year ago

WAKEFIELD

i told lisa she didn t have to do anything when we got there she could just watch. After arriving at Cupids we got talking to a really sexy couple who got invited into a room by a nice looking couple. Lisa and I asked if we could come in and just watch as she was still a little nervous about all this.We stood in the corner by the door lisa in front of me rubbing her amazing arse against my rock hard cock as we watched the couples swap partners i reached forward and stroked her soaking pussy she is always wet but i swear this was the wettest in the six years i had known her. i bent her over the bed they were all fucking on and slid into her from behind i could see the sexy girl watching her as she was being licked by the other girls husband she couldn t take her eyes off lisas faboulous tits. She reached out and started rubbing lisas hand waiting for a signal to go further by bthis time lisa was past the point of bno return the endless talks about us swinging and her having another woman looked like they were about to materialise. i was so hard watching as this sexy girls hand moved to lisas nipple as i eased in and out of lisas dripping pussy my hand reaching forward finding her clit then slipping my finger into her mouth letting her taste how wet she was. The other couple started to see what was happening and as he fucked her from behind she started to suck on this sexy girls nipple leaving one free for lisa who by now was losing all her previous nervousness and she started to lick and suck the girls nipples too. i took my rock hard cock from lisas pussy and slipped it into sexys mouth letting her taste lisas juices for the first time not the last.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ive it to usCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

MMM not been to cupids for a long time. Sounds like a very horny time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic