FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfold

Blindfold

By *loud_dancer OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley/ Aberdeen/ Edinburgh

I love to use a blindfold. Imagine we just meet and I slip a blindfold on you. You now stand there fully clothed in silence, aware of me walking around you but not knowing exactly where I am. You do feel me caress, touch, blow lick suck kiss as you. I start to slowly unbutton your blouse all the way down. You cleavage is now on show and you are aware of a very gentle touch on your chest. Then a caress against your back. This carries on slowly until you are wearing only your bra, panties and heels. Warm strong hands are felt on you as I walk around you. You are then aware of your bra being unfastened and the straps slowly being helped off your shoulders. Lips on the back of your neck make you tingle as hands slowly reach round and slip your bra off you. As I gently cup your nice round breasts in my hands, you are aware of my erection pressing against your bum.

I move away and move round in front of you. You feel warm breath against your breasts as I very very gently lick your right nipple, running my tongue round in circles as it stiffens. You then feel my tongue trace slowly to your tummy button then lower. Your inner thighs are getting caressed with fingers slowly working there way up to your panties.

I am now kneeling in front of you as you feel your panties being slowly removed - they are soaking and your obviously aroused as my tongue slarts at your tummy button and slides slowly down your pubic mound and gently licks on your...........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic