FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my young experience

my young experience

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Berore coming to Leeds i lived in south west London for a number of years i'd be out every weekend.One friday night i fancied a change of club scene,an went to a well known club in central London,agroup of young girls came in god were they hot in short skirt low top tits straining to pop out.At my age 33 going 34 not thinking those girls would go for my type( rugged looking hard core ghetto dressing).Few minutes pass i went to the bar saw one of them she looked an smile,the smile thinking she was just being courteous an turned around, then i heard a someone said do you mind helping me with my drink when i turned around she was so close i felt her breast rubbing on my arms the smell of her perfume the smile she gave the sight of her young firm breast turned me on i replied saying if she would dance with me i'll surely help smiling back at her with no hesitation she agreed.As the night pass on she came over asked if i wanted that dance ,I was shocked but was pleased when she asked.not wanting to look desperate i started dancing with her apart but she came up real close dancing her body was so soft feeling her against my hard body was jus out of this world.we danced an chatted through the night found out she was 21 an loved older men she had a 29yrs old boyfriend but she wanted something different that night.Iasked her if she fancied going outside a bit it was really hot inside.as soon as we went out i took her in my arms kissing her she responded immediatly getting her tongue in my mouth i run my hand up her smooth firm legs getting my hand up her skirt cupping her firm ass she pulled her lips away an said what took you so long I laughed an said i didn't want to be so pushy.She beckon to acrss the road an said lets sit over there.When we got across the road i leaned on a car an she came on me iIslide my hand up her skirt feeling her pussy through her thing see throgh thongs she kisses me pressing on my already hard cock i pull her panties to one side sliding two fingers in her wet pussy as she moans in my mouth she now pushing against my fingers pulling awy she whspered do you wnt to fuck me i could only nod my head while she unzip me getting my hard cock out playing with it while leaning on me to disguise what she was doing to me. lets go i said few minutes later we wer in a taxi back to mine she sucking me off in the back with her legs open showing her wet shaven pussy i took her breast out pinching an rolling her her hard nipples with the taxi driver watching which turn me on more when we got to my house i told her to show him her pussy which she gladly did with her breast hanging out her bra an her nipples plain to see.Took her inside pinning her aganst the door kissing her hard getting one leg on my arm going down biting her nipples sucking them then running my my tongue down her stomach running my tongue round her navel running my tongue down to her now soaking pussy teasing the smoothly shaven mound kissing down her legs an up again circling my tongue around her her pussy mound avoiding her clit she was begging to be licked an fucked i turned her to face the wall spreading her ass cheeks teasing her tight back hole with my tongue she was begging to be licked an i run my tongue on her clit then she started cumming from that one lick her juice were squirting an running in my mouth before ishe could come down from that orgasm i ram my hard cock in her dripping hole she started screaming pushing back on me she was cumming again irammed her hard an fast she screaming 'my god mygod'i sink my cock even deeper in her shooting hot spunk in her sweet hole she then collapse on the floor trying to get her breathe a bit later she said thats the best experience she ever had we were together for 2yrs she became a real dirty minx thats another episode

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic