FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Would love to share someones wife

Would love to share someones wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But as yet the chance has not arisen, is it really as good as I think it would be (which is VERY GOOD)??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

O its very hot, have been in a few threesomes before and its so hot fucking her while he watches not being allowed to join in.

Hot for the hubby to. Love watching my wife taking a big hard cock

so get her sharing then :P

we love this its great with the right person of course xxx

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Ohhh god its mind blowing x esp after meet left hubby well horny x x

I met a couple back home who took me to theres and well she loved it while he had to sit in the corner wanking until we let him fuck her as we spitroasted her

It's incredible.......

joined here 6 yrs ago...1st guy off here came to ours and took over....came as and when....he wanted,would call me in to watch...when he wanted....my wife sucking him.....the pair of them coming together....always bareback sent me for drinks,tissues etc would bang her as hard and noisily as he could so id hear downstairs where I was sent..mostly...turn up on way to work....6am make her answer door naked and drop to her knees for him....looking upstairs to see if I watched....then either order me out or tell me to turn my back to them rutting next to me...filmed,photographed her,and over the years encouraged her to meet others on here,and told her to continue even after he said goodbye for the last time.apparantly if im invited into any room shes being taken in she must 1st tell me how she loves a "real mans cock" and order me out because im a "wimp" also he said that men who ejaculate up,over or in her must order me in at once to humiliate me in front of them both and im forced by strangers to look at my wifes swollen puffy lips as their gunk runs out of her,i leave the room to giggling constantly......6 yrs ago I said I wanted 1 guy with a big cock to fuck my wife...a guy said go on fabs theres big dicks on there....sometimes I wish id never got that wish

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"joined here 6 yrs ago...1st guy off here came to ours and took over....came as and when....he wanted,would call me in to watch...when he wanted....my wife sucking him.....the pair of them coming together....always bareback sent me for drinks,tissues etc would bang her as hard and noisily as he could so id hear downstairs where I was sent..mostly...turn up on way to work....6am make her answer door naked and drop to her knees for him....looking upstairs to see if I watched....then either order me out or tell me to turn my back to them rutting next to me...filmed,photographed her,and over the years encouraged her to meet others on here,and told her to continue even after he said goodbye for the last time.apparantly if im invited into any room shes being taken in she must 1st tell me how she loves a "real mans cock" and order me out because im a "wimp" also he said that men who ejaculate up,over or in her must order me in at once to humiliate me in front of them both and im forced by strangers to look at my wifes swollen puffy lips as their gunk runs out of her,i leave the room to giggling constantly......6 yrs ago I said I wanted 1 guy with a big cock to fuck my wife...a guy said go on fabs theres big dicks on there....sometimes I wish id never got that wish"
Sometime you wish you never got that wish?? But when you really think about it you enjoy the cuckold scene?? J

Sometime you wish you never got that wish?? But when you really think about it you enjoy the cuckold scene??

oh yes agree

This is something I have done several times over the years. Either as a 3some or sometimes as part of a group. Sometimes the husbands will just watch, sometimes join in. Have even taken wives while husbands are at work, written on their body, marked and filmed for husbands to watch later that day. Very addictive!

Best sex ever knowing hubby is watching or gonna watch later as we have filmed it for him ..

By *w_twoCouple  over a year ago

north west

Nothing better than having my hubby watch me with someone else, he loves it too and shows his appreciation later.

Dublin and London

"Best sex ever knowing hubby is watching or gonna watch later as we have filmed it for him .."
Sounds great! How far into the cuckold scene would you say you have progressed? Do ye like the sub side of it? J

Dublin and London

"Nothing better than having my hubby watch me with someone else, he loves it too and shows his appreciation later."
mmm I'd say the fun only begins when he starts to show his appreciation! lol J

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

i love it ,but its so hard to find a decent single male for long term fun, just have to stick with couples i guess

When I'm with somebody else Mr MuseDuo likes to say what happens and I have to do and the other guy/ female/ couple does. That way I know he is really enjoying what he sees and being a sub I'm happy to please

"This is something I have done several times over the years. Either as a 3some or sometimes as part of a group. Sometimes the husbands will just watch, sometimes join in. Have even taken wives while husbands are at work, written on their body, marked and filmed for husbands to watch later that day. Very addictive!"

Oh yes certainly is

I would love to as well x

Done it twice now and more planed love every minute for it

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We do this on a (fairly)regular basis. I can think of no other greater turn on than watching my wife being screwed by another man. I accept that its not for evreyone,however there does have to be 100+% trust

"Done it twice now and more planed love every minute for it"

Dublin and London

"We do this on a (fairly)regular basis. I can think of no other greater turn on than watching my wife being screwed by another man. I accept that its not for evreyone,however there does have to be 100+% trust

Done it twice now and more planed love every minute for it "

Yes without trust and honesty it will not work out well. J

Its amazing watching h fuck other guys, watching her ride, or be taken makes me so horny but its best when I she's sucking me whilst cumming all over another guy too

He would love to share me long term with the right guy we can trust. He loves to watch another guy driving me wild, such a turn on.

By *iguy55Man  over a year ago

South West

I would love this to happen. \sadly will remain a fantasy as my mrs not really into anything not vanila between the sheets. Shame. Never know might get invited to share someone elses.

mrs has gone along ....slowly with all asked of her.....next step..hopefully mrs on knees head down bum lifted allowing 3-4 hung bulls 2 minutes each to pump her fast and hard and leave without her ever looking up

Done mmf once was awesome i want more though

Do enjoy and love sharing mine with real men

Hubby loves seeing me with other guys x

By *ife in furCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

love it

Hubby loves watching me play. Since I'm a sub I enjoy pleasing him

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

I love it when my bf watches me get fucked but love it even more when he joins in we've had a few 3sums

I love watching mrs

I hope one day my wife will take this path too.

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

best sex ever for her or for you, nothing like seeing your missus getting fucked by a stanger and nothing like filling another blokes wife.

I love it!

» Add a new message to this topic