FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught in the act

Caught in the act

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mgdave OP   Man  over a year ago

paisley

As a self employed joiner I was fitting a kitchen for a lady and got very intimate with her and one day I had her bent over her kitchen work top when I noticed her 20yr old son had come home early and was watching me fuck her as he wanked himself oblivious to the fact I could see him I never told his mum lol anyone else had similar experience of being caught in the act

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Yes a few years ago , did not relise daughter was watching

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ha ha yes, was having a steamy session with a single mum, her bent over with me pounding her deep from behind in the front room. I could feel her begining to tense up when the babysitter poked her head round the door to inform her that she had returned with the kids! She smiled and said they'd be in the other room, whilst I was then told by the single mum not to stop fucking her. Needless to say it didn't take long for us both to cum!

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

When I was in my 20's the kitchen fitter caught me wanking off when I spied him fucking my mum.

Oh heck . . . It was you ! Damn u that was my mum ffs. Nice kitchen tho

By *mithy171Man  over a year ago

Horsham

Yes got caught by my ex's daughter last year. I was shagging her from behind as she quietly came up the stairs I could see her watching but thought sod it and carried on. She then asked her Mum what we were doing and she said I was massaging her back, lol. The daughter went downstairs and I carried on until the deed was done. The atmosphere that night was very strange to say the least!!

Lmfbao!

By *mgdave OP   Man  over a year ago

paisley

"When I was in my 20's the kitchen fitter caught me wanking off when I spied him fucking my mum.

Oh heck . . . It was you ! Damn u that was my mum ffs. Nice kitchen tho"

haha must have scared you

By *orseofmang2Man  over a year ago

Tuam

Happend me to I'm just trying to word it for a story

long time ago with an ex we were on her sofa watching a movie... she had her hand down my pants just slowly stroking me when her friend walked in!

Luckily we were lying under a blanket but the best part was that she carried on as we chatted to her friend without her knowing!

By *ay_yes_to_pinkyWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Me & hubby were staying over at my parents house on the sofa bed in the conservatory. We were getting frisky I got on top pulling all my best moves when bang goes on the kitchen light in walks my dad to wash his hands baring in mind the sofa bed was directly under the kitchen window. I froze sat there looked him straight in the eye and flew down to lay on my hubby's chest needles to say my hubby found it hilarious. Next morning was interesting I was red faced my hubby couldn't stop laughing and my dad just winked at us.

got caught wiv an ex givin me head by her teenage dasughter

By *arnsley 83Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Ive been caught twice once in car by police and with a lass in her living room by her daughter

Barnsley

I wonder what was your dads thought's

Barnsley

A lass i was shagging her daughter caught us

An ex's mother caught us when I had literally just put the first inch in her from behind... I'm sure her face was a picture when she saw her mum stood there but she couldn't stop ooooooooo'ing lol

Last year in Magaluf. Had B on all 4s on bed. Heard cleaner unlock the door. I carried on as she walked straight into the bedroom. She apologised and walked out,slowly. Very horny even now. We both came within seconds of her leaving.

By *lueWKDMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

We were having sex in the car. And there were 4 guys watching us the wife liked the look of the one so I let him in and he fucked her was fantastic

"We were having sex in the car. And there were 4 guys watching us the wife liked the look of the one so I let him in and he fucked her was fantastic"

very nice lucky guy

I was bending a girl over the sofa whilst dressed and her friend walked in and just smiled and said when you are finished I'm next or I will tell her dad.

My ex gf sister caught us she just smiled and walked out every time I seen her after that there was a cheeky smile on her face so I fucked her too and then she told her sister I tried it on and we finished after that it didn't go to well

well I was fucking a married milf for a while and we used to fuck were ever we could at any time.

We went and parked up in a woods and were fucking hard. she was naked on the bonnet laid back and I had her legs over my shoulders.

She was moaning and being very noisy. WE had been at it for what seemed like ages and was close to cumming when I heard a bark. I turned my head to look where it was coming from and then saw the dog on the lead and the two police officers who were walking the police dogs.

They watched for few more seconds as we both starred. One of the officers said that's not very appropriate and they both went to walk of when the other said fair play to you tho and they left. So I did what any man would do. I finished her off and her orgasm exploded then I cum all over her tits.

A while a ago when I was living with my parents, my gf and I were having sex in the shower, my dad came home early and caught us at it , he never said anything to me, but the next time my older brother (who lived away) phoned up, he said what have I been upto and did she have an older sister..lol

bump...

there must be a few more good tales out there?

Was caught in my early teens with girlfriend. We were at it upstairs, jeans down the knees sort of shag as people were downstairs. We were counting on the loud livingroom door giving us a chance to cover up before anyone got up the stairs. We weren't counting on her pervy uncle sprinting. I had got my trousers up, but they were unfastened so i pulled my jersey pulled down to cover up, my girlfriend had jeans up only as far as her crotch as they'd sort of rolled up, she too had her jersey pulled down at the front, and bit more exagerated that i had done with mine. Both hands tucked between her thighs.

Her uncle came into the room instead of going to the toilet too, also without knocking. He stood and spoke to us for about three long minutes about pretty much nothing.

Lots of awkward silences, and the pervy uncle just nodding looking mainly at her. the pair of us scarlet with embarrasment and also worried we'd be grassed up if he noticed.

Eventually he excused himself and went to the loo.

When he did i stood up and quickly did up my trousers, as i stood up, i noticed my girlfriend.

Leaning forward and pulling her jumper down at the front over her bare bits had raised it up at the rear.

It was obvious from where her uncle had been standing from the side that he could see her bare ass cheek and her knickers caught in the top of her jeans at the top of her thighs.

She lay back on the bed, lifting her ass up to pull her jeans up the last bit, and button up.

She asked if i thought he knew - i lied.

I said no. He clearly knew as that was why he stayed so long.

We went out and had a shag down at the park instead.

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Got caught by my hubby being f****d in the back of a Caddillac many years ago just outside of Bristol, I was a nurse at the time. Its a really long shot, but if you are reading this Les PLEASE get in touch. L****e xxxx

When i first left school i had a GF whose parents owned a corner shop.

My GF helped out now and again.

One day her mum was serving customers and as she couldnt find hubby ssked us to get some stock from celler and put on shelves. The celler was split into 2 sections.

When in celler we took opportunity to have a kiss which led to both our jeans being undone her wanking me and me fingering her. This went on for several minutes until her mum asked are we bringing stock up as customers were wsiting.

We straightened our clothes and went into shop no sooner had we began stocking shelves her dad emerged from the celler he had a huge grin on his face and he gave me a big i know what you been dong wink. Was so funny and embarrasing at same time.

By *igsackbiglipsCouple  over a year ago

STOKE

sister caught me wanking

While spending a night with a fuck buddie we woke in the morning and as I was taking her from behind her young son walked in. He cuddled up to his mum so I carried on and cum in her ass. Then had to stay under the covers until she took him back to his own bed. She then followed it up with a great bj before I left for home.

"Yes a few years ago , did not relise daughter was watching "
did you carry on while daughter was there?

[Removed by poster at 24/09/14 23:03:12]

yes got caught in a 69 licking a woman out

Caught by whom?

got caught wanking by my older stedaughter

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Sister caught me , years ago

"got caught wanking by my older stedaughter "

How did that happen...and how did she react?

I've been caught loads, when I was younger I found it more exciting to play outdoors.

I bizarrely chose a graveyard as its obviously a quiet place... So I lay down to have a nice play in the grass.

Son time later I feel lots of stinging, I was on a bloody ants nest.

Anyway, I had no choice but to strip off in a panick ... Looked up and there was a guy not far from me by a grave, I'm completely naked, in pain and he's just watching me haha

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Got caught by my ex bro in law going down on my ex wife not long before we got married she didn't see or hear him open the door he just closed it and disappeared upstairs. Did get a few comments from him sometime later when we were in the pub.

I was caught by my ex's mum ..she came in the room to talk to us just happened to b at the precise time I was filling her daughter with spunk....hmmmm

Anymore??

By *onderful 13Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh/Dunfermline

Jacuzzi sex..... A FB and I had booked a nice hotel for the weekend. We were so horny for each other that we wanted to fuck each other almost every waking moment. Before dinner we went to the pool, beside which was a jacuzzi. We were the only people in the leisure area so we thought let's go for it.... My buddy pulled her bikini bottoms to one side and sat on my very hard erection, riding me as we both faced out the way, on the lookout for other guests coming in. Suddenly the pool attendant came from a nearby room we hadn't seen.... He approached the jacuzzi with his chemical testing kit. We froze, me inside her! He dipped the water, looked at us with a hint of a smile and went on his way. .... We continued to fuck until another guest came into the pool.

We laughed all weekend about it.

Must try it again.

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

With my gf when I was 18 by my mum, we were fucking in the bathroom when we heard the door opening, my gf called outto say she was using the loo. I opened the bathroom window and jumped out and made my way in the back door letting on i was out in the garden. I think my mum knew though.

Was caught by my first gf's mother. I was 18 and she was 21. Her mother walked in as I had her daughter bent over sucking my cock and me with a condom in my hand. She said later at least u used protection lol.

Same happened to me

My mum caught me when I was 18, I was shagging one of the bridesmaids at my sisters wedding. She just walked in without knocking , I was too busy fucking the girl(who was 6 years older than me), I had her legs on my shoulders. My mum just excused herself and closed the door, we didn't stop fucking not even for a second until we bother came. Nice memories

I got caught by my sister as I was sucking a mate off with his girlfriend

Bump. Must be some more great stories out there!

» Add a new message to this topic