FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > oldman young girlfriend and me !

oldman young girlfriend and me !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kicando OP   Man  over a year ago

rochdale

"This story happened about 10 years ago .

I was livin in morten with my ex. Katie , ( shes a stunning brunnet with 34 ee tits masive nipples and loved a brown cock). One night i asked her how filthy bitch she could be. Katie replied by sayin that while on holliday with her mum she and her mum became friends with an older couple about her mums age (60ish).

On one night they all went out for a meal (katie told me she had not been fucked for ages ) and when her mum and the female partner of the couple. When to the bathroom to freshen up , she decided to kiss him. As she did the her mum came back caught her at it , and. Was not happy (jon lucky old bastard. Or unlucky as it was at this point ) was gutted and after the meal they both went rooms repectively .

Would you like to know more ?

The next day katie and her mother had arranged to meet jon and his wife and go to some kind of function.

Katie told me how she waited for a chance to get jon by himself. When jon decided to go to the rest room she made her move . Katie was waiting for him outside the rest room and started small talk but as this ran out she took im into the restroom. He put his old hands on her firm asre and squeezing her and forceing her to her knees. She unzipped his fly to be faced with a 8and a half inch big old white cock,as she sucked him off, she had now noticed he had takin her tits out and was feeling her tits .witch she loved , (she said she was so horney she didnt even know that by this stage. She was been watched by a couple of younger guys. But not intrested in them she sucked him off and as he stated to cum in her mouth there was so much cum it was dribbling out of her mouth and went in her hair . After she made him cum and had his cum in her hair she got up looked a the other 2 guys smiled at them and walked out and back to the table where her mum an jons wife were still waiting for a meal

I asked her what were her thoughts as she sat there witj jon and his wife and her mom !

Katie said all she could think about was how much cum he had in his balls witch was now in her hair and his wife didnt even know anything about it ( my thoughts were dirty lucky old bastard and what a filthy bitch i had )

Do you wanna know more

?

The next bit i call tell you takes place iin mortenThis story happened about 10 years ago .

I was livin in morten with my ex. Katie , ( shes a stunning brunnet with 34 ee tits masive nipples and loved a brown cock). One night i asked her how filthy bitch she could be. Katie replied by sayin that while on holliday with her mum she and her mum became friends with an older couple about her mums age (60ish).

On one night they all went out for a meal (katie told me she had not been fucked for ages ) and when her mum and the female partner of the couple. When to the bathroom to freshen up , she decided to kiss him. As she did the her mum came back caught her at it , and. Was not happy (jon lucky old bastard. Or unlucky as it was at this point ) was gutted and after the meal they both went rooms repectively .

Would you like to know more ?

The next day katie and her mother had arranged to meet jon and his wife and go to some kind of function.

Katie told me how she waited for a chance to get jon by himself. When jon decided to go to the rest room she made her move . Katie was waiting for him outside the rest room and started small talk but as this ran out she took im into the restroom. He put his old hands on her firm asre and squeezing her and forceing her to her knees. She unzipped his fly to be faced with a 8and a half inch big old white cock,as she sucked him off, she had now noticed he had takin her tits out and was feeling her tits .witch she loved , (she said she was so horney she didnt even know that by this stage. She was been watched by a couple of younger guys. But not intrested in them she sucked him off and as he stated to cum in her mouth there was so much cum it was dribbling out of her mouth and went in her hair . After she made him cum and had his cum in her hair she got up looked a the other 2 guys smiled at them and walked out and back to the table where her mum an jons wife were still waiting for a meal

I asked her what were her thoughts as she sat there witj jon and his wife and her mom !

Katie said all she could think about was how much cum he had in his balls witch was now in her hair and his wife didnt even know anything about it ( my thoughts were dirty lucky old bastard and what a filthy bitch i had )

Do you wanna know more

?

The next bit i call tell you takes place in morten

After hearing this i could not stop thinkin about how how horney it made me. So i went round to katies mum and asked if she had a number for jon as there were some tapes to give him back (any excuse to get numbe) which she gave me .

Ill finnish later

keep going "

Im an asian male 6"2 tall , big belly. Not stunning. Katie on the other hand well to give you a idea of what she looks like when i say" she was in the last 5 to be a body and arse doubble for helan christianson in (in criss isak vidio)".

I mean it lolk

I sent a txt to jons mobile saying katie had some tapes she wanted to give him and txted addresss to him . He txt back sayin his wife was with him . So i sent a txt telling him that i loved sucking his cock (pretending to be katie when i sent txt)so he got the message , he replied. Back, Tonight ok ?

Yes i text back to him .

So i told katie that jon was comming round and i was going to pop out for ten mins when he came round .

Katie got ready that night for about 7, she put on this figure hugging black rubber dress where you could see her g_string if she wore one never mind seeing her brar (she when commando) you could see her nipples crystel clear. At about 8 oclock i got a txt say in 10 mins away and wantted. To fuck her senceless since they never got to while on holliday.

( I dont think he knew she was going out with me and he thought she was still single )

So i asked. Katie if she wantted anything from the shop , "stella" she replied.

Of i went to the shops

At the bottom of the stairwell as i came down i noticed a man about 65ish maybe older white hair about 5" 9. Not to fat but bigger than average in size i thought to myself that must be him.

When i got back i opened the door. And walked into the kitchen where you can open the window and look into the living room as i looked through i saw him french kissing my girlfriend. And had his hands allover her arse and pulled her dress up halfway up her arse .then he pulled the top half of her dress down to her waist so all her dress was around her waist exposing her dark brown nipples , as katie gave out a little moans, then he swaped to her other nipple all the time whilst fingering katie,

He did not notice me looking though by this time iv got a megga hard on. Then katie stopped kissing him and says show me that big old cock of your and and moved towards his cock undid his zip and takes out his 8.5 inch old white cock. Jon the starts to say how big his cock is and does she look so sexy with his old dick in her mouth . He then tells her how much he wanted to fuck her as she sucks him off, katie then askes him if is wife sucks cock as good as she does. , he then proceeds to tell her that shes not the only young slut he has ,and starts to fuck her mouth calling her a dirty bitch and suck his cock , which she does Very well,and then starts to lick his balls , putting one in her mouth then swaping it with the other ball makeing him moan out with pleasure , as she doing this he tells her that his cock as fucked over 100 mouths and hers was the best yet ( she gives best deepthrout ever ) dirty old bastard. I thought.

I thought id introduce myself and seeing as he was going on about how big he was and how hes got other sluts id let him know shes my slut and only with him tonight because i wannted to fuck her with a older man and he got lucky

As i walkeded round i could hear him callin her all kinds of names , my cock was twitching so i just undid my pants and took all my cloths of befor i got in the room. My big brown dick on display as i walk in ,

His face as i walked in was one of shock ,i then just walked up to katie and put my brown cock in her mouth , my brown cock next to his white cock. Now my cock was not as long as his , but it was twice as thick (im 7inch cut). I then to him that this white slut liked big old white cock but now she loved big brown cock more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cut and :

Paste

Paste

Paste

??????????

"Cut and :

Paste

Paste

Paste

??????????"

A know..I thought this.. why he didn't reply in the thread be started this fantasy story in...

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

So good keep going

"Cut and :

Paste

Paste

Paste

??????????"

lol

By *ng n SteveCouple  over a year ago

Wales

Unfortunatly when one starts talking about "restrooms" not toilets and the story is repeated several times. it becomes obvious its cut and pasted from the USA.

"Unfortunatly when one starts talking about "restrooms" not toilets and the story is repeated several times. it becomes obvious its cut and pasted from the USA."

lol yh xx

Still a good story!

"Still a good story!"

yes...good idea behind it anyway...lol..;)

"Still a good story!"

Yeah so good he pasted the same bits twice or more, i lost count got fed up reading same thing over and over, repeats on tele are bad enough its worse in forums

By *imbigjimMan  over a year ago

Caterham

Ridiculous

Everyone who reads this is now more stupid thanks to this clowns grammar

"Everyone who reads this is now more stupid thanks to this clowns grammar "

lol