FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wheres the most risque place you have had sex?

wheres the most risque place you have had sex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I fucked an ex gf on a moving coach going down a motorway in the middle of the day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does a blow job in traffic on the M6 count ?

that's hot, love it risky.

I fucked a milf in a pub while cuing at the bar, she was stood on the step and I slid in from behind as it was so busy and crowded

oh yes who off?

I fucked my ex infront of my friends. Just wish it had ended in her getting gangbanged!

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Amsterdam gay pride in the crowd finger fucked, groped by a group of random butch girls

Snook into my ex gfs work and banged her in the stock room behind the door was a busy office floor and at the side of the m180 motorway while it was still daylight over my bonnet

Had my ex on the sea front at clevedon just in front of the band stand looking out to sea. Just finished when another couple walked passed. Was such a thrill.

Had my boyfriend fuck me at the movies then started sucking his cock till the came on me and I went to the main lobby to get popcorn and napkins to clean my face off

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Fuck Tracey on a boat as 3 guys watched

Fucked a work colleague over desk while her boyfriend waited downstairs in reception to pick her up.

Fucked ex wife on a beach at night next to a club in Ibiza was seen and she helped a few out.

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

Hotel reception. Was very risky and so good.

Me and my ex girlfriend were getting hot and heavy in the apartment, (a bar in Belfast)... Closing time we left and walked the streets... We stopped at a bus shelter in a street behind the city hall... She was wearing a dress with panties and tights... I sat on the wee narrow bench, parted my legs and she stood inbetween them facing me... She flashed her tits when no one was around and i would give her nipples the odd wee suck too... I lifted her dress so that it covered my croth area too and got my cock out underneath her dress... Her hands came down to rub it as i slipped my hand inside her tights and panties... Her pussy was SOAKING WET! i fingered her as she tugged on my throbbing hard cock... With the tights and panties it was too awkward to fuck in that position... So i turned her around and she backed up against me... Again i positioned her dress so that it covered my crotch area... I reached around underneath her dress and again slid my hand inside her panties and continued to finger her warm wet pussy... My stiff hard cock was rubbing against her ass, felt great against the material of her tights... Every so often people would walk past us, and we'd pretend we were just cuddling, as soon as they passed we get back down to it... After a while of teasing her clit and fingering her pussy, and my cock rubbing up against her ass i couldnt bear it anymore! I HAD to have my cock inside her... I stopped playing with her pussy and reached underneath ... I grabbed her tights just between her ass and pussy and ripped them open... I pulled her panties to the side and lined my cock up at the enterance to her pussy... I teasingly rubbed the tip of my cock along the length of her pussy lips... Suddenly in the middle of me teasing her, she pushed herself hard back onto me, my full length disapoeared inside her warm, soaking wet pussy... My dick felt amazing going from the cold night air to being inside the warmth of her body... I grabbed hold of her hips and pushed and pulled her back and forward, grinding my cock deep inside her... Just then we could hear another couple walking up the street towards us... I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder... The couple walked past right infront of us not knowing that my cock was buried deep inside her pussy... I was incredibly turned on with the combination of a long night of teasing and forplay, and the thrill that someone might catch us! I knew it wouldnt be long before i shot my full load inside her... She started circling her hips, with my cock still buried in her pussy up to the hilt... I reached around to the front of her again and started rubbing her clit... This drove her wild and she whispered that she was close to cumming... I told her to cum for me, told her i wanted her to cum all over thick hard cock... I could feel my cock pulsing inside her and knew my climax was imminent... I told her i was close, told her i was gonna fill her pussy full of my cum... I could feel her legs trembling, she told me she was cumming, her pussy tightend around my shaft... Almost instantly my balls tightend and load after load of my hot cum shot out of my throbbing cock and filled her warm satisfied pussy! After we regained our composure we straighted ourselves up and made our way home

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Risky...

Was shagging my first gf on her bedroom floor when her mother started to come up the stairs.

The bedroom door was wide open and I was past the point of stopping...

Risque....

BJ in outside lade of m6, in a traffic jam

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

An ex in Alton Towers gardens, and whilst I was with her a work colleague in an office whilst the cleaner was hovering an office next door

Fucked meg outside cream nightclub on a Saturday night, outside in her street one night, had a few blow jobs while driving

The library of the Cambridge union

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

"Fucked meg outside cream nightclub on a Saturday night, outside in her street one night, had a few blow jobs while driving "

Wow she's gorgeous !

I fucked a girl the same room as her brother. He was sitting infront of us watching a movie. Had to do it slowly and quietly. I've never come so quick. The thrill of getting caught was better than the sex itself.

By *uffmuncher55Couple  over a year ago

rushden

My friends used to own a pub after one new years night drinking loads of people stopped over as it was a country pub in the middle of no where. Once the lights were off you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. I fucked the land lords nephew on the floor of the pub with his parents and many others only feet away from us

I have fucked a work colleague in meeting room at work and in lift at work. At Christmas time when office was not to busy he finger fucked me by his desk was a great time! Damn I miss him x

By *J1969Man  over a year ago

Aviemore

My ex gf and I had a delayed flight at Glasgow Airport so the delight of one or two that saw us we had a quick shag in the first class waiting rooms toilet

I was on vocation in March in Barcelona and met up with a family who where also staying in villa next door.

I was over with family celebrating a friends 30th and the family next door where over for a wedding.

We got chatting to 2 very hot chicks and cutting it short one was extremely hot and was with her boy friend who is well known in his industry/profession, her parents and wee brother.

The day after their wedding they all went for a walk into town, while passing us they chatted and we shared a bit of craic they continued their walk into town.

I couldn't help notice the hot bridesmaid was not with them, I assumed she was staying with the bridal party at the hotel so thought nothing of it, so went for a quick swim to cool off, until my m8 jumped into pool and told me the hot pussy I had been going on about was walking about outside the villa!

I promptly jumped out of pool, making sure if she was in view of me she would see I was suffering from hangover horn!

I didn't waste anytime, grabbed towel, warned m8's not to even think about any wise cracks and let me do what I had to do!

I politely made my way over to ask how the wedding went and also to say how stunning she was, facto!

I was welcomed and she stood chatting with towel wrapped around her chest, amazing pair of tits, fit body and well towel covered just to start of her legs.

She said the thought of having to head out for brunch when she could laze about for 2 hours on her own was much more appealing, so I said sorry and here I am standing here dripping wet and boring you!

Her reply was the answer I wanted; 'not at all, get yourself dried and I will pore us a fresh orange'.

I am sure she expected me to stand on terrace and dry, but as I was fully aware I had 4 lads staring over from the villa next door, I decided 'fuck it' and followed her into the apartment!

I thought by closing door behind me could alarm her or make her feel nervous so I gently pushed it over.

As she turned around I was standing trying myself with splashes of water and foot prints from her door to the breakfast area.

There was a look of shock as she turned around and could see me drying myself off, but we continued to chat as she pored me some orange.

As she held out the glass, I told her I hated fresh orange but didn't want to turn down an opportunity to speak with her while she was on her own.

As I took my time to dry myself, sure I rubbed under my arms, legs, chest and back 6 times and waited till I had her full attention and put the towel down my shorts, just making sure she could get a sesnse of the semi tackle that could be her brunch!

It was clear that the orange juice was clearly not the priority of what was going to be going in her mouth as she stood gazing at my crotch, commenting that I had great colour for only being away for 4 days!

I did the usual 'white body part' banter, to test the water and could tell all would be hot in villa, if I acted quickly, chance not to be missed!

I complimented on her tone, figure and overall beauty, that was well received!

Noticing there was foot prints on the floor she quicky dropped her towel onto the floor and said I have messed up the villa, her OCD was kicking in so she swiftly dried of the floor, pushing the door shut as she did so.

That was the signal I needed, she stood, back against door with the sexiest bikini, with ribbon ties at the hips, and a top that covered her wonderful bust that left me gasping to remove!

As I walked towards her I dropped towel and my bulging cock was at full attention as I tried hard not to run at her, I smoothly walked towards her wanting her to remove shorts!

Whilst I complimented her and asked how long we had together we kissed passionately against the door, she asked me not to go anywhere near her (and boyfriends) bedroom but go to the sofa area!

Well to say I had one of the best rides last year would be an understatement, she was awesome, she was first class in every area and as we cum together, I worried that my m8's would be glaring in the window.

After a good pounding session we lay caressing and chatting about life, I used my towel to wipe her; she took my cum inside her; something she said she had only done twice; so it was 3rd time lucky for me for sure!

The aroma of sex and her beauty was all too much we quickly started to get aroused again and as I started juicing up her pussy again I went down to taste the juice I wanted from the minute I met her!

She panted and relaxed and muscles tightened as she enjoyed the attention given to her clit and the massaging and playfulness of her beautiful breasts!

She asked me to sit up on sofa, as I did she licked my balls and shaft slowly and could tell this was an area her boyfriend must have enjoyed daily, lucky bastard!

As she sucked and licked my cock and played with her hair and touched her silky skin, I saw at the corner of my eye her little brother, who would be about 15, fit wee lad standing with tissues and playing with his cock, I pretended not to notice and continued to enjoy his sister empty my sack once again as she pounded on my toes, that are pounding her pussy, she told me to tell her when iwas going to cum.

I guessed she was never going to swallow my load so I suggested she took what she could and come up and give to me and I would swallow rather than messing her sofa!

This she loved, as did her dirty wee brother, I erupted and pleaded with her to keep, she soon parked her lips onto mine and I took every drop from her mouth, licking the inside and sucking her tongue as she gasped with pleasure and her brother walked slowly back into his bedroom!

What a morning, yes there is another part to this story, but I promised I would share with no one, so will leave you with my frisky experience: Barcelona has to have been the best ride, blow job and audience of 2013!

Rob hope you cleaned up I pay good money for exec club! ... done similar but it wasn't my GF!

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I fucked my good lady in a pub garden, right by the entrance from the bar to the garden, with her sat on my lap, riding up and down while the rest of the people we were with were literally feet away on the other side of the door oblivious!!!

We could see them as we fucked!

Very exciting, even more so when I released her breasts to play with her amazing nipples!

We've also fucked on our front porch in broad daylight, and even had sex with her stood up while on a bike ride, in the middle of a road, and we didn't stop when a car came towards us with a woman driving! We just stood there still with my cock still inside her

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

School toilets when i was young ... then when we became parents , same school same toilets on parents evening lol also the trampoline in the garden mmmmmm

With same teacher I hope!

In the graveyard at Durham Cathedral, just behind one of the spotlights that lights it up...

That's wrong, have respect for dead! Lol

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

"With same teacher I hope! "
lmfao xx

While i was a security guard my gf then came to my work an i fucked her there while milkman an wagon drivers came on to get there trucks an deliver milk

I was 24 she was mid 40s

Can't believe how many messages on my profile page, I do travel UK and Ireland but not channel Islands!

By *azzasheeneMan  over a year ago

kent

The Luton part of a camper van, while her parents were in the lower part.

Weird 4some that, not right m8 lol!

On a pool table in a pub my exs dad used to own. I was 18 and he told me I was not good enough for his daughter and if he ever caught me touching her he would do me in. It was when the pubs closed for lunch and she was horny. He was in the other side of the pub and was shutting myself but as I was 18 and horny too I went for it. Never been so scared having sex in all my life. I was under no illusion he would of given me a pasting but went for it all the same.

Drpepper - well done dude!

Had a few!! At a hawkwind gig at brixton and regular in a cemetary with one lass and spent a great summer in 2001 in york fucking a real horny asian lass in bushes feet away from busy riverside path!! Best blowjobs ever!!

Well as risqué means ribald or indecent I would say a swingers club??? Risky? Then in a lift between floors

By *eonard21Man  over a year ago

Manchester

My exgf sucked my dick while her friend was sat on the floor didn't notice but was amazing knowing could of caught us

Could have caught you

On a tennis court

In the sea playa den bossa ibiza, loads around us to

an office in a local university when I was 19 with an older woman pure fantasy fuck mmmmmm

U must have small cock if her friend didn't notice, or did she not have glasses on lol

Andy murray been fucked many times on a tennis court with whole natuon watching do u think his GF will post on fab?!

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

In a swimming pool

"Could have caught you"

Where to start! Lol!

In my sisters pool at the bottom of the garden. And on a golf course in the early evening time which is a common place for dog walkers

By *eteinhantsMan  over a year ago

Southsea

with a milf on a picnic bench in the middle of a car park about 2 hours ago

in a very old fashioned holiday chalet,it was during the day,and the walls were only paper thin,so the womans bedroom was the next door neighbors front room(it was a meet from here on old profile)so sex,anal,spanking,talking,the bed, all going on,and after we finished i realized you could hear,there tv come back on after we finished :-/

By *eonard21Man  over a year ago

Manchester

No it was a heightened bed 5 foot of the floor she was lay on the floor

The colloseum in Rome...snuck away from the guided tour and went up a couple of floors to the highest point...resulting in actually being locked up there and had to wait for the next tour to be let back out!

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

On our hotel balcony in Cyprus

In a bus shelter in broad daylight

In the sea at salou

we often fuck in the woods in broad daylight even get naked too

By *he. frayMan  over a year ago

fareham

I was seeing a woman that managed hostel type accomodation in scotland. I think they are cslled bunkhouses.

I booked a few days there out of season and had the entire building to myself.

At night she would come and visit me and we would have amazing sex no holes barred.

On the 3rd evening she visited as usual but no sooner we began playing her mobile went off. It was her 17 year old daughter asking if she could spend night with us as her brother was going out and hated being home alone.

To say i was disappointed was an understatement as our plans for the night were in tatters.

I climbed into my bunk feeling sorry for myself. The woman in her pjs climbed in next to me and her daughter in her pjs was in top bunk bed opposite us.

I began to doze off when i felt the womans hand begin to slowly stroke my cock which soon became a sensual wank. I returned the favour by slipping hand between her legs and fingering her wet pussy. We did this for some time glancing over at her daughter to make sure she was asleep.

We continued this for sometime until she was so horny she wanted more. She closely checked her daughter who appeared to be asleep. She pulled back the quilt and slid down and took my cock in her mouth and began giving me an amazing BJ.

I was in heaven as she did this for what seemed ages however my moans and her slurping sucking noises must have woken her daughter as i just glanced across and noticed her eyes were open and she was watching us but she never moved or indicated she was awake.

I asked the mum to come back up to pillow and lie by me again her daughter quickly closed her eyes and appeared asleep as her mum moved. Mum was by now very horny and lay on her side and guided my cock into her wet pussy with her legs open and placed over mine we fucked slowly in this position which was making me more horny ss i could see the daughter opening and closing her eyes if mum looked up.

Mums next action took even me by surprise she took my cock out of her pussy and guided me into her ass. She loved anal sex and couldnt resist. She wss riding my cock quite hard now.and began stifling her moans her daughter was watching intently ss knew i was watching her as i fucked her mums ass.

Needless to say i cum quite quickly. Deep inside mums ass. I pulled out and we drifted off to sleep.

When we awoke next morning it was as if nothing had happened the daughter gave no indication she saw what happened and mum was none the wiser but was a very horny experience

On holiday 3 weeks ago we had a beach bungalow, they are semi detached and have open air shower rooms we were fucking in there while the couple next to us were in there's it was soooo horny to know they could here my gf sighing and moaning as we fucked, later the same night as we still felt really horny we fucked outside on the verandah gf sat on my lap facing away from me we fucked really slowly as people walked by and said hello with no idea I was balls beep ready to spunk at any second it was such a turn on she came 3 times it was fantastic

By *riends with benefits...Couple  over a year ago

Stockport

Blue John caverns, Derbyshire - years ago with ex! Dropped back out of sight of rest of tour group for quick Knee-trembler; older guy came up later, winked, and said he hadn't realised there were so many interesting sights below ground ...

got a bj from an ex in the military transport office when I was in the army on night shift she was under the desk sucking me when an officer turned up asking for a lift home lol told him I would get keys if he waited at the landrover lol

"Fucked a work colleague over desk while her boyfriend waited downstairs in reception to pick her up."

Love filthy cuckold stuff like that.

In the teachers staff room during a school disco, cinema toilets and walking in the woods.

Tresspassing 12midnight through the farm fields fucking naked watching the stars

By *orseofmang2Man  over a year ago

Tuam

Did my ex girlfriend in an agricultural college in the west of ireland she was older than me. We both stayed in the college as it was far from home. We rode in the tv room the pool table in the pool room in her room beside one of the lectureers room also. We did it in the barn car we used to have quickies after dinner.

Got sucked off from a prefect at secondary school, while I stayed behind after PA. We got caught by Janitor who shouted my christian and surname at top of his voice to humiliate me in front of the next class awaiting to get into changing rooms, only then did he realise the Prefect was his son, how awkward... he slammed door shut... told his son to get out of his sight... I used it to my advantage thou as although he could tell my parents or guidance teacher I made it my mission to make sure I sucked his cock the following term, and I did... I am sure his son knew what happened as ended up dating his step sister (not dad's daughter) for 3 years!!!

Had sex with a young girl, loud sex on one room, while her older brother and HIS girlfriend did the same in the room next door. Could all hear EVERYTHING.

That was pretty fucking intense.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Ladys toilets in a cemetry while people used the next cubical

At the end of Seamton's Pier in St Ives, and also the stairwell of the Kingswinford Travelodge

Had sex with a fellow workmate at work in her car in the cctv watched carpark,steamy windows and people walking past.

Had blowjob from J at a bus stop in a village near bath in broad daylight.

And sex in car in the car park from Weymouth pavilion also daylight

[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 21:47:04]

My missus used to love it on the bonnet of my escort Van. Got wanked off by sergeant majors daughter in a busy bar years ago. Many pools and beaches whilst on holiday... have some fantastic memories of shagging a bird from Burnley while her husband was at work.... she was very horny

In gym jacuzzi while some one was standing arms length away and was busy time just after work.

My gf and I were staying at a hotel with a full health suite. We had been in the pool the sauna and them tried the steam room. Our hands started to wander and soon I had my fingers in her pussy. You could barely see your hand I'm front of you so we were sat there fingering and wanking each other. We were both gagging for it and she needed my cock inside her so she just pulled her bikini bottoms to one side and slid on to my hard cock and rode me frantically till I came deep inside her. Also had sex in the sea in at midday with loads if people around.

"Had my boyfriend fuck me at the movies then started sucking his cock till the came on me and I went to the main lobby to get popcorn and napkins to clean my face off"

Fingered a friend to orgasm while sitting in a town square while in a crowd listening to a music festival. Then we went to the town centre church and fucked in the graveyard. Definitely got seen

Fucked student lass from behind as she stood in front of me at edinburgh fireworks as I was fucking her my m8 was also fingering her pussy as she rested on his back!

By *igax2001Man  over a year ago

leamington

Fucked my best mates wife when all out for a walk and heand lost the dog in the woods, he went off to find it and I fucked her from behind over a fallen tree. When he came back Iand we varied on I noticed spunk had dripped from her onto her wellies!!! Then managed a quick spunky finger as she climes over a style!! Her hubby was none the wiser !!

"Fucked my best mates wife when all out for a walk and heand lost the dog in the woods, he went off to find it and I fucked her from behind over a fallen tree. When he came back Iand we varied on I noticed spunk had dripped from her onto her wellies!!! Then managed a quick spunky finger as she climes over a style!! Her hubby was none the wiser !!"

nice best mate you are! So pleased ive not got any best mates like you

"Fucked my best mates wife when all out for a walk and heand lost the dog in the woods, he went off to find it and I fucked her from behind over a fallen tree. When he came back Iand we varied on I noticed spunk had dripped from her onto her wellies!!! Then managed a quick spunky finger as she climes over a style!! Her hubby was none the wiser !!"

not cool.

There should be another title for this... 'How to be a cunt of a best mate'... u would get 1st prize m8!

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Growing up on the south coast had sex on the beach fairly often.

On a balcony overlooking the Thames in Putney.

Village grave yard.

A lock up garage behind my office in Central Edinburgh. (we moved office years ago but the combination is still the same. I must use it again

Lots of times in vacant offices/shops/ warehouses.

Bj on the dance floor at TG

A guys car in the new forest

In the lady's toilet on the coffee shop

"Fucked a work colleague over desk while her boyfriend waited downstairs in reception to pick her up."

Nice!

In the changing room at la senza in leeds, just a flimsy curtain separating us from other half naked girls/ladies!!

Me and the better half got caught a few weeks ago. After a drink filled evening and walking home she decided she wanted fun and wanted it now. We proceeded to enjoy our selfs on a roundabout in the middle of a busy road. Two men defiantly appreciated the view and offered a hand shake in appreciation.

By *teadyteddyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

After bein out clubbin walkin thro glasgow gfs skirt barley covered her ass, we sat on bench in George's square, where she sat on my knee, kissin n strokein her legs she reached for my cock got me nice n hard with her dirty talk, before sittin on it grindin hard on me, there where ppl walkin past us, she even took a call on her phone to best mate who was walkin towards us xxxxx

On that park round a bout at Newcastle under lyme. After a dunking night out I pulled at one of the local bars. Had a long slow snog that got a bit heated. One thing led to another so spun around lifted her skirt and we fucked doggy style over a park bench. People were walking back form the pubs and clubs but we had just blanked out the world in a d*unking lust haze. The freaky thing was is that no one said a thing they just kept on walking by.

By *ort123Man  over a year ago

Tredegar

On honeymoon, nile cruise. Late night swimming in the pool, wife and I up against the pool edge, her legs around my waist and my cock in her pussy. Did it a cpl times too.................... Best bit, we were having a conversation with another couple in the pool less the 3 feet away.Looking back on that time I thik they were swingers, judging by the pics he was showing me on his cam and her coming to our room topless on a cpl of occassions.

"On honeymoon, nile cruise. Late night swimming in the pool, wife and I up against the pool edge, her legs around my waist and my cock in her pussy. Did it a cpl times too.................... Best bit, we were having a conversation with another couple in the pool less the 3 feet away.Looking back on that time I thik they were swingers, judging by the pics he was showing me on his cam and her coming to our room topless on a cpl of occassions. "
nightclub right now

Hotbouy ur bird is lucky!

By *ay100Man  over a year ago

near barton

I wish I was in that club now

In a public swimming pool.I pulled her swimming costume to the side. .slipped my cock up and came in seconds.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Did the Assistant Adjutant over the COs desk. Made me laugh every to e I matched in as Provost Sergeant

Did civvy clerk in Ashton over her desk in all three holes she was ex RAF asked if I'd wear her old uniform get place whilst she fucked me. That was fun too;)

Ducked female OC on mess might when I was driving. She shared a house with other female officer who I'd fucked!!! Nice night!!!

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Did the Assistant Adjutant over the COs desk. Made me laugh every to e I matched in as Provost Sergeant

Did civvy clerk in Ashton over her desk in all three holes she was ex RAF asked if I'd wear her old uniform get place whilst she fucked me. That was fun too;)

Ducked female OC on mess might when I was driving. She shared a house with other female officer who I'd fucked!!! Nice night!!!

I was in local woods with my first real girlfriend. We'd bunked off school to try and get some, but she'd brought her mate. We eventually managed to lose her mate for a little while, so i bent her over an old abandoned bench and went down on her, then i quickly had her on her back on the bench (me standing) then we quickly straightened ourselves out and went back to find the mate.

It was only about two years later her mate fessed up to coming along purely cos she wanted to watch, and that when we lost her, she'd actually just hidden til we thought we were on our own and watched the whole thing, and she was as interested in seeing my (now ex) girlfriend, as she had been to see me.she told me that as i walked her home one night after a nightclub, and it got me so horny we stopped off in a quiet and she sucked me off.

So all good.

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

At school when i was 6th form x

By *eaisgreenMan  over a year ago

Aberdour

On the roof of the Barceló Hotel in Gran Canaria.

There is a nudist area and I had the pleasure of taking a lady from behind while she stood and looked over the parapet to the beach in the distance and her husband lay wanking on his sunbed waiting to clean her up.

The door to the area was unlocked and any other hotel guests or staff could have appeared at any time.

Hunstanton sand dunes, Hilton balcony in Nice, at work several times.

Happy days

"I was on vocation in March in Barcelona and met up with a family who where also staying in villa next door.

I was over with family celebrating a friends 30th and the family next door where over for a wedding.

We got chatting to 2 very hot chicks and cutting it short one was extremely hot and was with her boy friend who is well known in his industry/profession, her parents and wee brother.

The day after their wedding they all went for a walk into town, while passing us they chatted and we shared a bit of craic they continued their walk into town.

I couldn't help notice the hot bridesmaid was not with them, I assumed she was staying with the bridal party at the hotel so thought nothing of it, so went for a quick swim to cool off, until my m8 jumped into pool and told me the hot pussy I had been going on about was walking about outside the villa!

I promptly jumped out of pool, making sure if she was in view of me she would see I was suffering from hangover horn!

I didn't waste anytime, grabbed towel, warned m8's not to even think about any wise cracks and let me do what I had to do!

I politely made my way over to ask how the wedding went and also to say how stunning she was, facto!

I was welcomed and she stood chatting with towel wrapped around her chest, amazing pair of tits, fit body and well towel covered just to start of her legs.

She said the thought of having to head out for brunch when she could laze about for 2 hours on her own was much more appealing, so I said sorry and here I am standing here dripping wet and boring you!

Her reply was the answer I wanted; 'not at all, get yourself dried and I will pore us a fresh orange'.

I am sure she expected me to stand on terrace and dry, but as I was fully aware I had 4 lads staring over from the villa next door, I decided 'fuck it' and followed her into the apartment!

I thought by closing door behind me could alarm her or make her feel nervous so I gently pushed it over.

As she turned around I was standing trying myself with splashes of water and foot prints from her door to the breakfast area.

There was a look of shock as she turned around and could see me drying myself off, but we continued to chat as she pored me some orange.

As she held out the glass, I told her I hated fresh orange but didn't want to turn down an opportunity to speak with her while she was on her own.

As I took my time to dry myself, sure I rubbed under my arms, legs, chest and back 6 times and waited till I had her full attention and put the towel down my shorts, just making sure she could get a sesnse of the semi tackle that could be her brunch!

It was clear that the orange juice was clearly not the priority of what was going to be going in her mouth as she stood gazing at my crotch, commenting that I had great colour for only being away for 4 days!

I did the usual 'white body part' banter, to test the water and could tell all would be hot in villa, if I acted quickly, chance not to be missed!

I complimented on her tone, figure and overall beauty, that was well received!

Noticing there was foot prints on the floor she quicky dropped her towel onto the floor and said I have messed up the villa, her OCD was kicking in so she swiftly dried of the floor, pushing the door shut as she did so.

That was the signal I needed, she stood, back against door with the sexiest bikini, with ribbon ties at the hips, and a top that covered her wonderful bust that left me gasping to remove!

As I walked towards her I dropped towel and my bulging cock was at full attention as I tried hard not to run at her, I smoothly walked towards her wanting her to remove shorts!

Whilst I complimented her and asked how long we had together we kissed passionately against the door, she asked me not to go anywhere near her (and boyfriends) bedroom but go to the sofa area!

Well to say I had one of the best rides last year would be an understatement, she was awesome, she was first class in every area and as we cum together, I worried that my m8's would be glaring in the window.

After a good pounding session we lay caressing and chatting about life, I used my towel to wipe her; she took my cum inside her; something she said she had only done twice; so it was 3rd time lucky for me for sure!

The aroma of sex and her beauty was all too much we quickly started to get aroused again and as I started juicing up her pussy again I went down to taste the juice I wanted from the minute I met her!

She panted and relaxed and muscles tightened as she enjoyed the attention given to her clit and the massaging and playfulness of her beautiful breasts!

She asked me to sit up on sofa, as I did she licked my balls and shaft slowly and could tell this was an area her boyfriend must have enjoyed daily, lucky bastard!

As she sucked and licked my cock and played with her hair and touched her silky skin, I saw at the corner of my eye her little brother, who would be about 15, fit wee lad standing with tissues and playing with his cock, I pretended not to notice and continued to enjoy his sister empty my sack once again as she pounded on my toes, that are pounding her pussy, she told me to tell her when iwas going to cum.

I guessed she was never going to swallow my load so I suggested she took what she could and come up and give to me and I would swallow rather than messing her sofa!

This she loved, as did her dirty wee brother, I erupted and pleaded with her to keep, she soon parked her lips onto mine and I took every drop from her mouth, licking the inside and sucking her tongue as she gasped with pleasure and her brother walked slowly back into his bedroom!

What a morning, yes there is another part to this story, but I promised I would share with no one, so will leave you with my frisky experience: Barcelona has to have been the best ride, blow job and audience of 2013!

"

bloody good story that!

Upwind of the tiger enclosure at whipsnade zoo...the pheromones were driving the tigers crazy....

By *oughnut and radoxWoman  over a year ago

Ashingdon

In a hospital shower room When l was in hospital 8 1/2 months pregnant and high blood pressure. Thought sex might bring on labour !

By *eaisgreenMan  over a year ago

Aberdour

Back eat of a bus going over the forth road bridge. Driver was constantly checking his mirror as there were few people on the bus and it was daylight.

got the best blowjob on the winter wonderland Ferris wheel

By *r_Chips669Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Was shagging a married lady few years ago very sexy milf she was 40 me around 26 at the time...one night she picked me up from work so fucked her on the bosses desk (which I told him about a few weeks ago haha) and then it was my turn to fuck her at her works she was a district nurse but was based at a medical centre on a Saturday morning. So had to wait in the waiting room like a patient then got called soon as I got in the room she locked the door and pounced on me very risky as she was vocal but extremely horny .

Just wish I could do it all again

We have the advantage of working together, quite often call her into the office for meetings which ends up in we being bent over my desk

In the days before hubby knew about my exploits, I fucked his friend, who was staying with us overnight, in the lounge while hubby was sleeping upstairs.

Being a postman dose have its up and downs I was posting one day and I knocked at one house with a big package well lets just say that's not the only package she got that day she dragged me in kissing me my hands all over her next thing she is on her nees sucking me off fuck it was good so I bent her over the steers and licked her pussy then fucked her deep hard and fast till I filled her with cum put me shorts back on bag back on me shoulder and off I poped finishing my round happy as can be

By *reenEyedGentMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Fingered a girl in a crowded cinema, the couple in front definitely heard us when she came.

Also was caught down an alley during daylight having got carried away in and ended up doggy style. Guy cycled past!

Later that night we ended up fucking under a bush in St James park

A pub carpark ....will think of the others see if there's any others a little more risky

i used to finger my first girlfriend in the back of her dads car while he took me home, we were about 15/16 i guess

Was staying at a hotel in Cape Verde with family, got chatting to a couple from north east in the hotel 'disco' was all fairly d*unk by end if night.

I went to toilet, which was down a flight of stairs , across a pavilion area at side of a building. and as I cane out the gf was waiting she pushed me around the side of the toilets took my cock out and sucked me right there.

We went back In and her fella was none the wiser.

Few more drinks and got chatting to some other people around same age and at end if night all got invited back to one of their rooms for more drinking.

The boyfriend said he would nip back to room and get some beer and asked if I would make sure his gf got there ok. It was a bit of a walk and we got 'lost' on way there are she pulled me I to the shadows took out my cock, lifted her skirt and backed onto me while I fucked her.

Then we joined the rest.

Dint see them following day but was all on same coach on way to airport chatting away her fella non the wiser!

well I was fucking a married milf for a while and we used to fuck were ever we could at any time.

We went and parked up in a woods and were fucking hard. she was naked on the bonnet laid back and I had her legs over my shoulders.

She was moaning and being very noisy. WE had been at it for what seemed like ages and was close to cumming when I heard a bark. I turned my head to look where it was coming from and then saw the dog on the lead and the two police officers who were walking the police dogs.

They watched for few more seconds as we both starred. One of the officers said that's not very appropriate and they both went to walk of when the other said fair play to you tho and they left. So I did what any man would do. I finished her off and her orgasm exploded then I cum all over her tits.

An ex gave me a handjob I was standing behind her during an England game in a hotshots bar.

Same bird blowjob at 110mph, fucked her middle of the day near a public cycle path.

And a one nighter after chatting to a married woman for 5 mins bought her a drink, as she was drinking it I took her outside and started fingering her.

And from another short term ex got a blow job in KFC

Fucked some blokes wife in the next tent at a festival. He was asleep d*unk on the lilo I had his wife's legs over my shoulders. The worse bit was he bought me a coffee in the morning!

After coffee that would have got me wanting to do her again!

Hope to have some fun with wife on beach in Blackpool Friday night

me and my gf were delayed for 12 hours coming back from benidorm, she whispered to me that she was horny and wanted me to fuck her! we found a cleaners cupboard and went in there i fucked her hard from behind with the door still slightly open!

Met a couple from here in a hotel had sex with the curtains open giving the couple and guy in adjoining apartment block (less than 20metres) away a full view

In the cleaner storage room in a church was doing some work and well had been going there on and off for about 9 weeks and was flirting with someone I shouldn't have be flirting with and ended up her bent over plastic bin how romantic it was

On holiday this summer in Greece. I woke early one morning as the sun was about to rise. I turned and noticed my missus wasn't in bed, she was on the balcony watching the sun. So i went out to join her and stood behind her. There were a surprising number of people who were also sat on out. There was no real division between balconies, just a low wall about 2 foot high, so you could look down the entire length of the hotel. As I stood behind my missus cuddling her I stroked my fingers across her back and round her hips.. she responded by gently moving her ass against my cock. I was naked and she had a short nightshirt on. Her movement triggered more exotic massaging from my fingers. I looked left and right. There were a couple of people sat about 3 or 4 rooms away on both sides of us. My massaging fingers turned my missus on and she moved into such a position that my cock was between her legs. I placed my cock on her pussy so that instead of penetrating her it slid back and forth across her clit. As I moved so she became soaking wet. I would have done this till she came but she reached down in front of her and gently nudged my cock inside her. I was rock hard and breathing heavy with the excitement of being inside her while people sat so close watching the sunrise or us. I couldn't be sure, either way we were both enjoying it.. as I fucked her she bucked against me, pushing my cock deep inside her, I felt my balls tighten and whispered to her that I was about to cum. She pushed against me harder and I exploded inside her.

[Removed by poster at 17/09/14 12:00:53]

Fucked my fuck buddy in the changing rooms in Asda

Hairdressers whilst customer was waiting to come in

In a rugby pavilion one night then walked her naked across the pitch back into the street lighting before allowing her coat back.

By *corpion_KingMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Fucked an ex gf in the jungle grounds of the Trafford Centre a few times after we split up!!

Ex bosses office...over his desk and with his wife.............

on a empty train a few years ago girlfriend had skirt on removed her nicks sat on my hard cock facing away from me next train stop about 10 people got on for about 20 mins had to let the movement of the train do its work I came so hard with about 1 min from our stop jumped up together with my hard cock hanging out of my fly and we ran off the train felt so naughty I dragged her into the under pass and fucked for all I was worth and the down and out still asked us for any spare change lol

I think Im doing it wrong lol

Three seperate work collegues at an old job. Desks, chairs, copiers, workshop, kitchen- anywhere really.

Always have a play whilst out walking.

Mr fucked Mrs whilst she leant over fence chatting to next door neighbours once.

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I fucked a mate's wife down a lane at the back of Manchester airport,we were both naked and I was fucking her over the boot lid god it was such a turn on any one could have driven past,such fun years ago.

Thorpe Cloud in daylight

Gave a bf a blowjob on a plane as we were at the back ,just about got away with it .

neighbours bed (3 doors away) one Sunday afternoon whilst the wife was cooking Sunday dinner. She thought I was out on my bike, so when I got home all sweaty & needed a shower she was none the wiser.

Shop - was working there alone, put closed sign up, had fantastic sex against the counter, opened the shop up again

Gym hot tub

Gym swimming pool

Bus (stay classy!)

Ann Summers changing room

Sex shop in London

In the changing rooms of a busy leisure centre during the day whilst people were getting changed all around us. On the beach, in public toilets, on the hotel balcony during daylight with plenty of other overlooking balconies! I love risky sex, anyone care to find somewhere more risky to meet me and try it?

» Add a new message to this topic