FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > discrete celebrities

discrete celebrities

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well while us 'out of box thinkers' have luxury of going out on pull or having access to sites such as fab, spare a thought for the 'public eye' celebs who may want same but risk careers, family and reputation!

I am fortunate to have contract to assist mentoring individuals who are either about to hit the highlife / fame or have the need to rebrand or seek image change.

This takes me to many areas around Europe and have let's say 1 or 2 maybe more encounters with some highflying individuals; discretion is fundamental!

However the downside is I can never and never will share my encounters with ANYONE, so where better than to put on this forum media, it will kinda help I have off loaded and at least shared without risking confidentiality agreements ot trust.

There is a current set up that has been on going over past 4 years with a individual, who I met initially in London, we meet quarterly and I have to say although fee is good I would do for nothing; but that will never happen!

When I first received the brief to meet with this individual I was sent profile papers and forms which I read over on my flight down to Heathrow, as I did I had no idea what lay ahead but was very excited, slightly nervous to meet what was soon to be a household name.

I arrived at underground pick up and my driver was awaiting who took my bag and we headed to a hotel which I was familiar with in center London.

I was given a hand written note from driver that was hilarious and written for me to review from this individual (MO) about how he was currently feeling about our meeting.

I felt slightly more relaxed but also could identify the challenges I faced ahead.

We met on th wednesday afternoon for lunch and I stayed in London until the Monday evening; meeting family, friends and others who all had or would have influence to MO.

I was quickly setting up my strategic planning programme incorporating all areas; image, life, personal, finance etc, etc. And returned to meet MONTH over a 2 month period.

However we would txt, at 'stupid hours' and known to 'read between the lines' I was feeling there was some messages I was enjoying receiving.

During a visit south we had dinner in OXO restaurant and if you know restaurant there are few private dining areas, we spoke openly and I said he had most amazing persona and any girl or lad would jump on!

Month cheekly blushed and said we'll except you, I said not the case so never under estimate people you meet.

When we got back to out residence and away from preying eyes I guessed what would happen and did!

We headed to bed and I txt to confirm details for following day, txt back to say he enjoyed evening and was unable to sleep!

So I joined him for some refreshment and ended up in his bed naked till the morning, it was one best nights with a male!

We have met on business at least 4 times a year for up to a week at a time, and thankfully I am in his bed at least one or two nights of that visit!

I am blessed and he can't even type fab into his computer!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

MO is month!

Sorry all I will say is British

X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry started off good but turned out to be a guy you were meeting, hope the gays enjoy it but not for us,

... there have been 'a few' MMF and FFMM and FFM sessions over the period too; so stay tuned I may share with you 'straight couple' x

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

It says on your profile that you are straight though?

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I can think of one premiership footballer who was on this site.

This guy not on site, was lad scottish or English league?

Manchester Area

"This guy not on site, was lad scottish or English league? "

Discretion

Manchester Area

"This guy not on site, was lad scottish or English league?

Discretion"

And you've blocked me???

Read my stories don't need to spk to u

I have few more if interested, not to pics request

Don't play games like that it is stupid m8!

Totally agree

No point changing profile name I guess u same!

» Add a new message to this topic