FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Library

Library

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I dreaded the project assigned me. It was one I knew relatively nothing about and quickly realized that it

would take countless hours of research, research of which I knew not where to begin. After hours of pondering

where to start my quest, I decided on the place I least wanted to visit, the public library.

The library where I live is a beautiful old stone building of Victorian architecture. Inside, all the huge

bookcases, trim, and mouldings are all rich oak. It has high ceilings, at least 14 feet I would guess. The

bookcases in every aisle reach to the ceiling with ladders mounted on rollers to reach the volumes in even

the remotest of areas. I assumed that was where I would find the data I was searching.

As I walked into the library, I was greeted with a shy, quiet hello from the lone librarian behind the

massive oak desk. She was exactly as I had pictured a typical librarian to be. Although she was quite

attractive, she hid behind her prim and proper attire. She had a warm glow about her soft, friendly face and

it was obvious from her greeting that she was very shy and demure. In fact, I got the feeling she probably

would have been too shy to utter a sound if it wasn’t her job.

“Can I help you find something?” the librarian shyly asked.

“Yes, yes you can.” I replied, relieved that I would receive immediate help with my near impossible task. At

least it seemed impossible to me, but perhaps my helper would know exactly where to lead me. I explained to

the librarian the research I was attempting to perform and she responded by telling me I’d find what was I

looking for on the second floor.

Not knowing my way around the library, I probably had the look of a lost puppy. The librarian obviously knew

this look very well and offered to show me where to go. As she stepped out from behind the counter, I got a

better look at what she had worn today. She had on a knee length, black skirt with a matching jacket.

Underneath her jacket she wore a plain white blouse, buttoned to the top. Above her modest, sensible shoes I

could see she had on black hose; I assumed pantyhose.

Although she looked the typical librarian she had a very graceful walk. I had a very difficult keeping my

gaze on where we were going instead of watching her hips move gently from side to side with each step. I

followed closely behind, but not too close as I was very much enjoying watching the librarian’s every move. I

was beginning to forget what brought me to the library as I found myself becoming extremely attracted to my

helper.

As we began the climb up the wide staircase, my eyes were transfixed on the librarian’s shapely hips. I

especially loved the way her luscious, round ass pulled the material of her skirt snugly to her with each

step. I could feel myself becoming instantly aroused. The librarian glanced over her shoulder occasionally on

our journey, making sure I was still following her. I prayed she hadn’t noticed me staring at her ass as we

made our way up the long staircase. It mattered not however, no matter how hard I tried, I could not look

elsewhere. I was emphatically hypnotized by the gentle swaying of the librarian’s smooth hips traversing the

stairs.

“I’m afraid what you’re looking for is probably on the top shelf.” The librarian informed me.

As she spoke to me, I couldn’t help but notice that she was having some difficulty maintaining eye contact

with me. At first I thought it was her shyness, but soon realized she had noticed the rather large bulge in

the front of my pants.

“Maybe you could show me which books I need to get started.” I pleaded. “I could spend hours in here chasing

my tail and you seem to know exactly what it is I need.”

“OK….you really are lost aren’t you?” the librarian replied as she pulled the ladder to the area of the

seamless endless row of books. “Will you hold the ladder for me? I don’t trust these things.”

“Gladly” I replied, enthused about the idea of getting a much better look at my helper.

As the librarian climbed the ladder with me holding it firmly, her scrumptious ass passed right in front of

my face. I could smell her light perfume and even the odor her fabric softener left behind. When she reached

the top shelf her shapely calves were directly in front of me. I longed to release my hold of the ladder and

massage them, to feel the softness of her skin hiding behind the thin layer of nylon covering her legs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reluctantly, I looked up, trying to be careful of not being caught at looking up the librarian’s skirt. I

could not see nearly as much as I would have liked to, but I was amazed that instead of the pantyhose as I

had earlier assumed, she had on elegant thigh high stockings. Attached to the lace tops of her stockings were

garters.

My longing to run my hands up the librarian’s legs was racing out of control. I was oblivious to the

librarian’s search of my data and instead was mesmerized by the shapely legs perched on the ladder in front

of me.

“This book may be just what….” The librarian began and stopped mid-sentence realizing I was unashamedly

staring at her lovely legs. “…You’re looking for…”

“Sure…ok…..” I muttered, slightly embarrassed by the situation. “Let’s have a look.”

The librarian began her slow dissent from the rickety ladder. She looked over her shoulder at me the entire

way down. The look in her eyes was much different than it had been. Her face was slightly blushed and the

gleam in her eyes gave me the impression that she had rather enjoyed the idea of me getting aroused looking

up her skirt. Her journey back down the ladder was much slower and deliberate than when she climbed it. I

swear she intentionally stuck her ass out further with each step, almost rubbing my face with it. I quickly

tried to dismiss this notion and concentrate on my task. The librarian had me in her spell, but there was no

way the images in my mind were true. She was definitely too reserved to openly try to excite me.

When the librarian reached the last few rungs, her ass lightly brushed against the bulge in the front of my

pants. I thought I heard a soft moan, but quickly dismissed that as well. She turned to me and handed me my

book.

“I hope this will help.” She shyly said. “Did you see anything else of interest?”

I had to quickly think of the proper response to that question before answering. I wasn’t quite sure of what

to make of my helper. I thought to myself that maybe she was one of these women that deep down wanted to be

noticed. Maybe she secretly wanted someone like myself to make advances towards her. She was very shy and

reserved yet she was wearing stockings and garters under her conservative skirt. I decided to go out on a

limb and grant my helper her wish, or at least I hoped it was her wish. I figured at the worst I would get

kicked out of the library.

“Actually, I did” I finally replied.

“What was that may I ask?” the librarian inquired.

“You” I answered. “You have beautiful legs.”

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Oh this is good so far

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm morr

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Mmmm more please