FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > let down, when you really excited . Need a shoulder to cry on !!!

let down, when you really excited . Need a shoulder to cry on !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For three days i have been looking forward to a meet, you correspond daily and everything is exciting,you believe they are genuine and when the day comes they don't even respond to say no thanks. Why do people waste time? Why not be honest with the person you are talking to. I understand thing's go wrong at short notice but just cancel and rearrange the meet, sorry to go on i am just sad,,,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm really sorry... You have to just soldier on... It happens to all of us on this journey and it's sad and nasty but you will be ok.

At least they didn't just not show up...

Hugs xxx

Thanks Hun, it's the first time it has happened to me x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's really just almost a fab test....don't leave... Don't get too excited next time just in case but keep at it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never believe a meet will happen until you are physically in front of them, however we haven't had a no show yet, probably because we don't accommodate!

I won't leave but it's horrible to think people can do this, is it a common occurrence on here? If so i have been lucky up to yet lol x

We had a meet planned for last Saturday night,come Saturday morning profile had gone,also had a couple have woman problems on the morning of a meet so that didn't go ahead lol but still the search continues

If i couldn't make a pre arranged meet i would at least let them know and try to arrange another time it's only polite

I feel so sorry for you. I have always turned up for meetings, so bad not to. Even if the chemistry is not right, I/ they say lets have a cup of tea and a chat.

Exactly right why can't everyone think like that x

In the beginning i used to get too excited after arranging a meet. To the point where i kept waking at night fantasising about what lay in store.

After a couple of let downs, not no shows, one the guys daughter came home unexpectedley and cancelled the other Bev had monthly. The disappoinment wss huge so now as someone has said wont allow ourselves to get too excited until the fun actually begins

I suppose i am a little naive and i will encounter this again by the sounds of it, HOPE NOT lol

You have only been on here a week, give it time and things will be okay, let people get to know you too

Good luck

Thankyou, yes i am new to the site, but manners cost nothing especially when you have been chatting together and arranging a meet for three days and obviously had no intentions of meeting. I feel a fool sorry

» Add a new message to this topic