FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anyone shagged on a tractor?

Anyone shagged on a tractor?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone shagged in a tractor or a combine lets here your story or if you want to try it get In touch x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ing.louieMan  over a year ago

Knutsford

well i have had sex with a girl that was bent over the front of my tractor in the middle of the field, definitely one of my most enjoyable experiences

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

yeah my ex. over the steering wheel when still working the grown.. tho the straight lines went to cock for a few runs lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Forklift yes tractor no

haha this makes me smile, when i was a farmer, my misses at the time used to love it outside, did it in and on the tractor quite a lot times, always good fun when she came and joined me after she finished work and i would be working the ground, also used to use the quad bike a lot as well!! hehe thanks for the thread loads of memories just came back to me!!!

On a Telehandler and a dumper truck

By *orseofmang2Man  over a year ago

Tuam

Whilst spraying a rough field mechanical suspension seats are the best. She just sat exposed for me to enter and things went bumpy litterly

No can't say I have may have to get job on a farm mmm oh yeah I ain't joking I am so tempted any farmers out there looking for new farm hands

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Need to find a women or a female half of a couple that would be up for it it sound so much fun

"Has anyone shagged in a tractor or a combine lets here your story or if you want to try it get In touch x"

Absolutely not, a tractor may be worked in dirty fields but the cab of my tractor is prestige, spotless, it has sat nav for ploughing, high tech music system and the cab is no where for abuse, people need to realise that some tractors are highly sophisticated machines

By *ikeferretMan  over a year ago

glenrothes

Yea tractor was good but a army tank was better

Just because they are sophisticated machines doesn't mean you can't have fun in them! I have many a time! What on earth do you think will happen to these 'sophisticated machines' if you fucked in them?!

Oooooooh aaaaaarrr! Love it, lol.

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Driven a tractor topless once (got the photos), but never actually had sex on one. Definitely on my to-do list!

Janet xxxxxx

We're do I start I have fucked all around the farm one of my favourite memory's is my ex miss and her mate both sat on the combine with me and was hot day they both wearing hot pants and bikini tops I was 19 thay were 18 and can I say it was that day I found out my ex was bi ??

» Add a new message to this topic