FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ex wife on holiday

ex wife on holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story about my now ex wife(claire)1994 me and my ex went on holiday to fueteventura we were all inclusive and just chilling. A couple of days into the holiday I noticed that one of the bar staff was paying her a bit if attention every time they came into contact, we were quite young (me24 Claire 23) he was about a couple of years older. I told claire about his interest but she just laughed it off but I knew her and she had that sparkle in her eye. Anyway by day 5 we were all pretty friendly and really chilled, paco (his name) told us about a bar his friend had and that we should visit it. We agreed to go for a few hours that night but made it clear we wanted to get back as we were all inclusive. The bar was ok if a little quite but the drinks flowed and we had a good time. paco showed his skills dancing with Claire and they looked more like they were the couple then me and tclaire I was with pacos friend and he was telling me that paco couldnt stop talking about Claire I thought (at the time) good taste!!!!. Well like I said it was a great night but time to go home we got in the friends car him driving me in front and claire and paco in the back it was just chit chat on way back and clairw just mentiont that she hoped the air con worked tonight as it hadn't the night before. Paco jumped straight in and said he'd look at it tomorrow. We got back to hotel and the bar was closed paco told us he'd make us a sangria my mrs said ok but she needed the loo and headed back to our room . I waited and waited for the sangria but he was taking ages so I headed up to our room. About 15mins had passed and we were havinga kiss and grope on the balcony and I kept mentioning how much paco fancied her and she said he was nice (we both loved talking about other people when we were in bed and it turned us on)then there was a knock at the door it was paco with the sangria!!!! We asked him in and he jumped at the chance! We were sat on the balcony and I thought id really love to see how claire looked taking another cock I told her this as paco looked at the air con she said I might fantasise about it but in reality it would be so different I said lets try it you like him im here and hes definitely up for it . Before she could talkme out of it I said I needed to go to reception. I was gone about 10 mins (it felt like an hour) I very quietly let myself back into our room they were on the balcony and omg claire had gone for it they were stood up kissing claire had one lwg raised onto one of the chairs pacos hand was between her legs paco had his back to me but claire knew I was there I was tuened on and a little angry but the turn on won and I continued to watch. Paco must have found the spot as claire was moaning and moaning my cock was rock hard by now paco undid his jeans and they fell to the floor claires hand was obviously wanking him off because now paco was also moaning. Claire slowly dropped to her knees to suck him amd iovwd so i could see thats when knew I was there "adam its not"he was saying in his broken english but I think I just nodded because when he saw that I wasnt going to hit him he seemed to relax. At this point claire stopped slurping on his cock and I saw he was a good deal bigger then me I got my cock out and stood in front of claire she took a suck of mine then one of pacos I felt a hand on my ass check and I realised that it was paco gently opening my ass cheeks . Part 2 to follow if any one still reading it!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots more please!

Wow !

Definetely want more !!

Xx

At this point I was frozen to the spot I'd never had any sexual thoughts about a guy before and here I was with my wife sucking another man off and my ass getting a gentle probing I moved away partly due to the fact I was nearly cumming and also to get away from pacos fingers. Claire was really suckinghim now and paco had boths his hands on her head guiding her mouth tohis cock. Claire then got up and kissed him then she came into the room to me "are you alright "she asked" I'll stop if you want" but I just nodded that I was ok. She laid down at the side of me on the bed paco joined us he went straight between her legs he pushed her skirt up and pulled her thong aside he was making grunting like noises as he licked claires pussy.claire was obviously loving it and she reached down and started wanking me this felt fantastic then I felt the bed move and paco had moved so he was kneeling in front of mine and claires faces his cock inches from my mouth!!!! Claire started to kiss me passionately I felt pacos hand on my head he was gently coxing us towards his cock "do it PLEASE Adam" claire said between kisses then I felt it it was pacos cock pushing past my lips and into my mouth.... part 3 anyone! !!!!!!

Yes plz x

More please I'm hard as fuck I'm in a bar in ibiza

By *rof. Brian cocksMan  over a year ago

sheffield

No!! I read too much already!

Yes more please, loving it and as I live on fuerteventura wondering if I know the lucky Paco

"Yes more please, loving it and as I live on fuerteventura wondering if I know the lucky Paco"
lol resort was correlajo

Yes please

Pacos cock pushed slowly into my mouth then slowly out again I could feel his foreskin folding back each tom he pushed it in. My tong instinctively licked his bell end he moaned and speeded hisrythem up . I felr claire move and then she was sucking my cock. Then he pulled out completely and gripped his cock hard he was shaking his head amd saying something that I didnt understand I then realised that he had stopped himself from cumming. Claires mouth then left my cock paco knwalt down onto all fours and claire did something she'd never done to me she started rimming pacos ass. I moved so Icould see his face my cock was very near hhis mouth I aimed for his mouth but he turned away shaking his head he wouldn't suck mine I felt abit humiliated at this as id gone beyond my boundaries but I watched and wanked as claires tongue worked its magic. Paco then rolled onto his back and gestured for claire to sit astride him it was then that I saw his cock sticking up. It felt big in my mouth and id no idea how big it actuat was but seeing it erect it was easily 8" Claire slowly lowered herself down but paco grabbed her hips and in one thrust he slipped up her she was moaning and bucking up and down I watched and I loved it I stood on the bed facing claire and over pacos head and claire started sucking me. Then I felt pacos fingers on my ass again he must've licked his finger as it was wet and trying to slip into my asshole then I felt it give as his finger slipped in . I couldn't belive this. Claire was screaming tbat she was going to cum....... part 4 soon

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

Can't wait

Just want to say a condom was worn. Next bit soon

great story makes me want it to happen to me

More please soon x

Great story keep it going

Oohhh getting horny here x

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Mmmmm nice

Pacos finger was slidding into my ass id had it done before by previous partners amd sometimes Claire but a guy doing it felt so much different. I looked at claire and I could see her trying to hold your n to her orgasm. Then suddenly paco stopped his fingering and he repositioned claire so ahe was in doggy position and he put me underneath her pussy he then slipped into her pulled out and rubbed his juice coated cock onto my face he sid this numerous times and I was wet thro as claire was literally dripping . Then I heard her beg for him to fuck her properly and he did h was loke a piston going in and out of her. Then he reached under her and found her clit rubbing it hard and fast and then she came she squirted all over my face (she told me later that was her first time ever) claire was still on all fours and started wanking me really hard I couldn't hold it and I shot my thick load allover her face . Paco stood up took hus condom off and shot his load all over my chest . After that he got dressed and quietly left .me and claire discussedwhat had happened . I couldnt believe it but what happened during the next week of our holiday was amazing but thats another story for another time. I hope you liked it and it really is 100% true

By *ount_to_10Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Brilliant! !!!!

"Brilliant! !!!!"
thank you

"Mmmmm nice"
thanks

Thinks we've seen this story a time or two before !!!

"Thinks we've seen this story a time or two before !!! "
not by me and I hope the other couple enjoyed it as much as we did

very good keep writing more

hey does it really matter whether is old new whatever someone took the time and me for one am grateful ......why did you bother to read and better still why dont you try to write a story....???

"very good keep writing more

hey does it really matter whether is old new whatever someone took the time and me for one am grateful ......why did you bother to read and better still why dont you try to write a story....???"

thank you for your comment and thank you to all the people that have private messaged me. I will post again with what happened after, just at work at moment though

Started to read first part...Pavo touched your ass....I'm outa here!

Great story!

"Oohhh getting horny here x "

Ha.....can always be arranged xx

» Add a new message to this topic