FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife cheating ways

Wife cheating ways

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last night me and my wife went out for a few drinks, which turned into many,

She was wearing a short tartan dress, sexy heels and had a lovely black thing and bra set on.

She had been getting quite a lot of attention, as the night went on we both where very d*unk, I was talking to a old fella at the bar when she told me she was going outside for a cigarette.

I got carried away with my conversation and noticed she had been gone for quite a while, so went to check on her. There was no body in the smoking area but the gate into the back alley was open I looked out and could see she had obviously got chatting to 2 blokes which turned frisky.

She was on her ones sucking them both off. One of them had a huge hard cock whilst the other was floppy. He was saying I do t think I can cum again, but she carried on wanking him off as she sucked the other gentleman until he came in her mouth, they both zipped up and as they seen me scurried off past me. Sarah pulled her dress down and gasped as she seen me, I had came as I was wanking watching her, she started to panic.

As I've caught her a few times now and I've always told her it's ok she still gets upset and feels guilty.

Unfortunately my slut doesn't like it when I watch. But loves cock. She obviously had a great time. And in the morning couldn't find her thong. Naughty girl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/09/14 19:38:39]

She sounds like a little devil. Hope she comes round and let's you join her. Have you told her about this site Hun? X

She's a keeper mate - just have to make her feel comfortable sharing

She is indeed, I've caught her a few times and she know how I feel, so hopefully in time

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"She is indeed, I've caught her a few times and she know how I feel, so hopefully in time "

If it's something you've suggested and she enjoys fulfilling the scenario with your permission that's fantastic, but if you've caught her cheating that would be a different thing altogether for me

No it was her cheating

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I think this is more of a fantasy than a reality. Who on earth would want to stay with a cheating wife? However, a naughty wife is quite a different thing!

"No it was her cheating "

Sorry I quite like it

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Ok so you like it...no probs with that, I happen to be Cuck too. However,your profile reads that you are single, but your post starts "Last night me and my wife".....???????

"Sorry I quite like it "

"

I think this is more of a fantasy than a reality. Who on earth would want to stay with a cheating wife? However, a naughty wife is quite a different thing!

No it was her cheating "

Me for one!

» Add a new message to this topic