FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Awkward moment

Awkward moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went to donate blood for the first time yesterday. There was a very attractive female nurse who asked me to fill out a form. We flirted...... A lot. She gave me a form to fill out and one of the questions was 'have you had oral or anal sex with a guy with a condom within the last 12 months' which I put yes too because I have.........quite a lot now.

Her face when she saw my answer was priceless. To make it better she had to ask me detailed questions about it to see if I was able to donate. Turns out I wasn't. Oh well at least I tried. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Did you say "with a condom" ?

If they have refused you because of this, is this not discrimination based on sexuality? There is just as much chance of an STI with straight people as with gay or bi people. If a condom was worn, then the risks are just the same no matter the polarity of the people involved.

Just my thought.

Yes with a condom. I got refused because it was group fun and not one on one. Her face was priceless when I went on and told her. Haha. She asked me if I performed oral with the guy with a condom and I said yes but there was no condom. She then asked if we had anal with a condom and I said not with that guy. The others did though. Haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just looked at ur profile for a nosy and u have it down ur straight??? How can u been straight lol?

I have changed it now. I didn't even realise.haha

» Add a new message to this topic