FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > blindfolded

blindfolded

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got to share this with everyone. After a few messages with a local lady we arranged for her to visit my place one afternoon. We agreed I'd be laid naked with the exception of a blindfold. She arrived and all I could hear was her locking the back door initially followed by her footsteps coming up the stairs. My heart was racing, is it her? Nervous but full of excitement I suddenly felt a pair of lips greeting mine with a wandering hand stroking my now hard cock softly. omg I thought this is amazing. with no warning her lips were around my solid cock sucking and teasing me, has she got undressed I wondered and with a quick hand movement my answer was there as my fingers slipped in to her soaking pussy. my hand got moved, oh I thought but for good reason as now we was 69. not sure how much I can take of this I was thinking before I explode in her willing mouth. just at the moment of climax she stopped, now what? oh that's why. she's now riding me, my cock slipping in and out of while I ease her clit with my fingers. all I could hear was her moaning until eventually I felt her cum on to my cock, she eased herself off then placed my hand on to my cock, in no time I had wanked myself in to a massive quivering climax and came all over my body. without hesitation she eagerly licked me clean, I imagined her grinning face as she did this. Next I hear what appeared to be her dressing, the creaking of the stairs then the back door closing. she had gone leaving me smiling like the Cheshire cat and totally drained, best bit of all there wasn't one word exchanged.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Good story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic