FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Balcony fun mexico

Balcony fun mexico

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *its The Spot Alot OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

We have just been checking out reviews for a holiday trip next year and were considering going to Mexico.

Now both very excited hearing stories how they at one place, watch and put on sex shows/flashing etc for each other on there Balconies who else finds this horny? and what else like this have you heard of?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, I have done this quite a few times in Malta while on holiday. I even had a girl watch me masturbating in the bathroom. She was in the next apartment block one floor higher, so she could see right into my bathroom. I loved her watching me play, and she seemed to enjoy what she saw too.

By *its The Spot Alot OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

I can see if I were watching another couple fucking on a Balcony it could be a chain reaction all on our holiday balconies playing lol

The other half said she would love to watch for sure

Love searching online for videos of this... So horny. Last holiday I was on I let my gown fall open with my erect cock on show in the late evening as the floor show was still in progress below my room

By *entkpl69Couple  over a year ago

WELLING

We had some balcony fucking in Tunisia recently and she didn't spot a young guy wanking while he watched us ! Really gave me an extra thrill

We got back off holiday 3 weeks ago, we fucked on our balcony about 6 out of the 10 nights we were there and was watched everytime it was so horny, we had never done anything like it before but I'm sure we'll do it again, Linda loved sucking my cock whilst people watched

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 22/09/14 13:35:57]

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

Is someone looking at Temptation by any chance ???

True story

Was in mamaris with girl friends 4of us and wasn't enjoying the Turkish night we were watching so all decided to go onto our balcony and in the hotel opposite I noticed a a guy lying on the bed with a massive cock

Wanking while I watched called the rest of the girls and boy did he put on a show for us it was so horny and he eventually came to ours lol very enjoyable holiday indeed !!

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

"Love searching online for videos of this... So horny. Last holiday I was on I let my gown fall open with my erect cock on show in the late evening as the floor show was still in progress below my room "

Just been watching some of these videos at work, not a great idea lol

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

"True story

Was in mamaris with girl friends 4of us and wasn't enjoying the Turkish night we were watching so all decided to go onto our balcony and in the hotel opposite I noticed a a guy lying on the bed with a massive cock

Wanking while I watched called the rest of the girls and boy did he put on a show for us it was so horny and he eventually came to ours lol very enjoyable holiday indeed !!"

» Add a new message to this topic