FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Car/wife/Husb Share

Car/wife/Husb Share

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *its The Spot Alot OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

We went on a few long car drives recently 4/5hrs type things and I had a horny thought, which we chatted about.

What if the one not driving was on the back seat with someone.

E.G me driving as she is being licked fingered or fucked.

She admitted she would be very wet watching me in the mirror too being sucked etc.

who else likes the idea or does this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dam sounds horny

Done this it was very horny watching them in the back.

"We went on a few long car drives recently 4/5hrs type things and I had a horny thought, which we chatted about.

She admitted she would be very wet watching me in the mirror too being sucked etc.

who else likes the idea or does this ?"

done this often.

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

I think i would crash the bloody car if I was watching whilst driving!

Once but it was great watching and hearing them in the back.

By *he TrunkMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Done it often like this in the car, though not usually driving as I would crash too, usually pick the guy up and drive to a quiet spot, sometimes they start before I get parked up, very difficult concentrating on the parking lol

If your ever drivung round bristol give me a shout id love

love to entertain her in the back

"We went on a few long car drives recently 4/5hrs type things and I had a horny thought, which we chatted about.

who else likes the idea or does this ?"

Id love to try it!!!

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Lou and I had a similar fantasy.

Earlier this year, we had a GB where one guy impressed us so much, we invited him back and agreed that Lou could take him as her regular BBBC lover, if they both wished. And they did.

On a pleasant summers evening I would drive to a lovely country pub as they both sat in the back, talking and touching. I would drop them off short and let them enter the pub, my wife and her black lover would enter the bar, get served and find a seat.

Ten minutes later I pulled up into the car park and made my way to the Bar. Ordering a I saw where they were sitting talking, his ebony hand on her thigh, smiling, and sat down where I could see, but not intrude. We sat there for a couple of hours, exchanging the occasional glance and watched as they talked, laughed, touched and sometime kissed.

After a while, I walked towards the car ad they jumped in the car. As we turn out if the car park her breasts are already exposed and she is soon sucking his cock.

I drive round the country lanes around Kirkburton as they strip and play in the back of the Range Rover until we pull over into a lay by, by some trees. Opening the rear door she is pulled out and fucked forcefully over the fence by us both before finishing. Pulling up my trousers I climb back into the drivers seat as they both bundle, semi naked, into the rear seats....

By *ilgee8904Man  over a year ago

Galashiels

A few years ago the wife and I had made contact with an Egyptian guy who we had been chatting to on an Adult site. The guy had a huge cock and my wife was eager to meet him. As a result we arranged for him to visit us. We picked him up from the airport and, to my surprise the wife got in the back with him. Our home is an hours drive from the airport and for the first10 minute all three of us chatted away . Thee was a lull in the conversation and I glanced over my shoulder to see the two of them locked together in a kiss with his hand up her skirt . I gained an instant hard on and could hardly keep my eyes on the road. Very soon he had her knickers of and was fingering her vigorously. The next time I looked she had her lips locked round his monster cock after a while i heard him gas and knew he had shot his load. When we got home my wife got out of the car knicker less and her blouse and hair drenched in a big load of cum. What a horny experience.

By *ilgee8904Man  over a year ago

Galashiels

A few years ago the wife and I had made contact with an Egyptian guy who we had been chatting to on an Adult site. The guy had a huge cock and my wife was eager to meet him. As a result we arranged for him to visit us. We picked him up from the airport and, to my surprise the wife got in the back with him. Our home is an hours drive from the airport and for the first10 minute all three of us chatted away . Thee was a lull in the conversation and I glanced over my shoulder to see the two of them locked together in a kiss with his hand up her skirt . I gained an instant hard on and could hardly keep my eyes on the road. Very soon he had her knickers of and was fingering her vigorously. The next time I looked she had her lips locked round his monster cock after a while i heard him gas and knew he had shot his load. When we got home my wife got out of the car knicker less and her blouse and hair drenched in a big load of cum. What a horny experience.

Does it count if we have played in the back of taxi after a night out?

Wow that is amazing story. Would love an airport pick up from you and your wife

By *its The Spot Alot OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Some great stories folks sooo horny

By *anxfrankMan  over a year ago

isle of man

Hehe this happened to me and a former girlfriend of mine fuck it was so mind blowing, watching my gf sucking a very large cock in the back of the family car and lifting her dress up and sitting on tthis guys massive cock and hearing her howl as i found every bump on the roads. I only managed to last about 30 mins of driving and had to pull over in a carpark and get in the back with them ( ford galaxy). But not only that it ended up with 3 guys looking on though the windows so she said fuck it she got used by the 5 of us that night. Ok would for it to happen again.

"A few years ago the wife and I had made contact with an Egyptian guy who we had been chatting to on an Adult site. The guy had a huge cock and my wife was eager to meet him. As a result we arranged for him to visit us. We picked him up from the airport and, to my surprise the wife got in the back with him. Our home is an hours drive from the airport and for the first10 minute all three of us chatted away . Thee was a lull in the conversation and I glanced over my shoulder to see the two of them locked together in a kiss with his hand up her skirt . I gained an instant hard on and could hardly keep my eyes on the road. Very soon he had her knickers of and was fingering her vigorously. The next time I looked she had her lips locked round his monster cock after a while i heard him gas and knew he had shot his load. When we got home my wife got out of the car knicker less and her blouse and hair drenched in a big load of cum. What a horny experience."

Lovely scenario and very horny to think of

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

It's something we 've fantasised about for a while and actually may be putting into reality soon.

D

By *he shaggersCouple  over a year ago

vancouver island

"A few years ago the wife and I had made contact with an Egyptian guy who we had been chatting to on an Adult site. The guy had a huge cock and my wife was eager to meet him. As a result we arranged for him to visit us. We picked him up from the airport and, to my surprise the wife got in the back with him. Our home is an hours drive from the airport and for the first10 minute all three of us chatted away . Thee was a lull in the conversation and I glanced over my shoulder to see the two of them locked together in a kiss with his hand up her skirt . I gained an instant hard on and could hardly keep my eyes on the road. Very soon he had her knickers of and was fingering her vigorously. The next time I looked she had her lips locked round his monster cock after a while i heard him gas and knew he had shot his load. When we got home my wife got out of the car knicker less and her blouse and hair drenched in a big load of cum. What a horny experience."

Would love to hear what happened during his visit with you

Done this with el many a time and you can hear how wet she gets,great turn on

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Done this with el many a time and you can hear how wet she gets,great turn on"
wow such a horny experience. Especially if she is wearing that grey skirt.. Such easy access! Lol thank for sharing.

Done this in the back of close friends car as we came home from LaChambre. We, (Mrs & I) were in the back, my mate driving and watching in the rear view mirror, his Wife watching us and fingering herself in the passenger seat.

Great fun!

We did this a few years ago and it was one of the most memorable single bloke meets ever. Here is what happened.

Mrs N and I are experimenting a little and I have to recount one of our most exciting adventures yet. I detected Mrs N was getting a little bit fed up of the same meet scenarios happening and it was time I came up with a new idea. She loves spontaneous and unplanned things to happen. To cut to chase I asked her if she fancied a drink and meet up with a guy we’ve met 3 times before.

She put on a gorgeous dress she wears that shows off her amazing cleavage. Underneath she wore holdups and her smallest G string finished off with her sexy high heel Boots. She looked absolutely stunning.

I had planned to bump into him in pub to make it really spontaneous but time constraints meant I had to let her know that I had something on my mind. We arrived and sat down. The pub was really quiet we felt a bit self conscious. We chatted for a while. I asked her if she felt like some fun and her reply was. “Why else are we here if not for that?” My feelings were a mixture of excitement mixed with misgivings as to whether I was doing the right thing. Excitement always wins for me I’m afraid. Hey, I wouldn’t be human if I wasn’t feeling slight pangs of jealousy that we were about to meet one of Mrs N’s favorites. Chris arrived, bought himself a drink and came and sat close to us. He is drop dead gorgeous, incredibly handsome and a body full of the joys of youth. We exchanged a few pleasantries and stuff. Hadn’t seen him for 6 months so bits and bobs to talk about. I’m quite direct person and asked him if he wanted to play at his or ours. It was obvious his was unsuitable so we agreed he should come back to ours. We live about 5 miles away or so. As we walked back to the car I asked Mrs N if she was happy with me chauffeuring them home. They could sit in the back and get re acquainted. I knew full well something would happen as Chris is very passionate and would soon be up to no good in the back. Like a good chauffeur I opened the door for Mrs N and they got in together.

My foot was literally shaking on the accelerator as I pulled off. With 100 yards of pulling off Mrs N and Chris were kissing passionately. I could see them in my mirror. Chris was kissing her neck all over. The noises of kissing and licking filled my ears. I didn’t know what to think. Should I be allowing this? Noooooooo it was fine. Let them have their fun. Not for me to stop. I had set ball rolling. Wouldn’t be fair. Mrs N moaned. I must admit I had absolutely no idea of where Chris’s fingers and hands were. I was on main road and had to concentrate. I did try taking a few photographs with my digital camera and flash, thinking I might get something. Later I would find all I had were pix of back of Mrs N’s head and Chris’s bare bum LOL. As we drove out into the country I could hear clothes being removed and zips coming down. We subsequently found Chris had broken his Zip, such was passion in ripping them down.I could see Chris pulling his trousers down in mirror and Mrs N going down on him.. Just back of her head again and very briefly see he had his trousers off. They reversed rolls occasionally and Chris got between her legs. Again my views were quick glances so to be honest I have no idea what they did really.All I could hear was Chris’s heavy breathing and occasional moans and groans as they pleasured each other. As we neared home Chris obviously made his move and put his rubber on (good boy). I asked mrs N if she would prefer me to drive around. In between Gasps she replied that it would be a nuisance to stop now as they would have to get clothes on to go in house. I could see Chris was getting ready to mount her so again I did as I was told and drove on.

Occasionally I asked them what they were doing and if she was enjoying it. Main answer I got was Ooooo yes and mmmmmmmmmm

I drove around the block once and as we came back to house again asked them if they would like me to carry on driving. Of course the answer was now yes.yes.yes LOL. I secretly hoped I could find a place to park up and watch but when I arrived at the place it was full of other cars. So I had to drive on. I just drove and drove. I had no idea what was going on. Occasionally I could see Mrs N’s leg in my mirror. Chris’s bare bum was visible when I turned round and occasionally I felt them push against my seat as he banged her to a groaning orgasm. Finally he finished. We were by now a mile or so away from home so asked if they had finished and If it was OK to take them back home. As we drove they put their clothes back on. By the time we got home her dress was back on and I have no real idea what had gone on. That’s part of the fun for me I guess. The eroticism of quick flashes, sounds and images of making love going on.

I asked Mrs N what she enjoyed most about it. Her reply was the fact that I was driving in a public place and that I was sat in the front, driving, while she fucked in the back of my car.

We have talked about it after and I realize I hadn’t expected it to go quite the way it did. I hadn’t considered that Chris would do what he did. I didn’t expect to be instructed to drive around for them. The meet had a dynamic of passion between them both and I got caught up in it. I experienced a mixture of elation, excitement and humiliation which is what a cuck experience is all about I guess. It’s why we do it to to gain love, repect and thanks of our woman. I do hope Mrs N would like another experience like it. It is just so naughty and hedonistic.

Epilogue

I went out to my car this morning and found cumstains on my back seat. It brought back happy memories and fantasies of how Mrs N must of felt as she orgasmed, filled by her lover. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

In the interest of law and safety please use seat belts provided while using rear seat

By *alawCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Hubby and I have played similar out in the car a few times, I have to say it is very naughty and erotic at the same time knowing he is driving and I am being ravished in the back I love it xx. It is even better when he gets the opportunity to stop somewhere and I can then have them both mmmmmmmm anyone local to us please feel free to message, you just never know xx

» Add a new message to this topic