FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Straight lads who love a bit gay boy action on the sly

Straight lads who love a bit gay boy action on the sly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Loves a fit 'straight lad' who loves bit of gay boy action!!!! It's so horny while their girl friend is at home, and me sucking them off till they blow in my kickers if requested. Is such a turn on lads mmmmm I love being a dirty secret!!

Wanna slide my knickers to the side n be ball deep inside me. Pound me hard so I can hear ur ball sack slapping against my ass......

Hope the idea makes u hard a fuck lads, check out my boss ass n cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sure you do love it, but as I've said on similar threads before, although they might *say* they're straight (and like to kid themselves that they are) if they like to fuck 'gay boi's' then, believe me, they most certainly are NOT straight!

"I'm sure you do love it, but as I've said on similar threads before, although they might *say* they're straight (and like to kid themselves that they are) if they like to fuck 'gay boi's' then, believe me, they most certainly are NOT straight!"

At the end of the day it's just a hole to fuck, them being straight makes it ten times Horner

Thanks for those who have messaged me privately

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My hubby loves a bit of fun with a man

I'll message u in sec, his cock looks well suckable

» Add a new message to this topic