FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pineda de Mar, Summer '83

Pineda de Mar, Summer '83

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At 23 I had never been abroad, so before I started work and after Uni I decided to book a holiday in Spain, near Barcelona.

The budget holiday was by coach, 26 hrs I recall. On the coach were a group of 4 older ladies, around 45-50 and a few families.

We arrived, I checked in and the prim and proper receptionist with dark rimmed glasses smiled sweetly as I checked it. " On your own?" she said in a sexy Spanish accent giving a sweet smile. "Yes", I said and I returned her smile while noticing she was slim, curvy and with incredible skin. To my surprise she then said she would like to show me Barcelona at night when she got of work later, would I be interested. Of course I said yes, we agreed a time of 7pm.

That evening I met her outside the hotel, she roared up in a Fiat 500, told me to hop in as I stood in shock, like a deer in headlights.

She had gel'd her hair into a Mohegan like quiff, goth makeup, Alice Cooper black lighting on her cheek and row of jewelled earings around her ear with stockings, suspenders a short skirt and, she would told me as I got in, no knickers.

We flew into Barcelona, straight into a club/restaurant and were directed to a booth she had prebooked, the girl showing us to the table had a knowing smile and glint in her eye, ... .

We ate, we drank, we chatted. My passion overcame me and i kissed her ... She took my hand and placed it under her short skirt, ... My fingers felt her dripping wet pussy, so inviting, I had to find somewhere to lick her to a climax ... Inserting two fingers I covered them I her wetness, then sucked her from them before kissing her passionately again, the taste of her still in my mouth.

She grabbed me and pulled me onto the dance floor, my hard, very solid erection impossible to hide, but the crowded floor apparently took no notice ... She stroked my steel hard cock through my trousers, whispering in my ear that she need fucking soon.... I paid for the food and drink, we left ... Back to her car and returning to the hotel.

She said she would lose her job if we went to my room, and promptly dragged me by the hand onto the dark, empty beach.

While my eyes straining to see in the dark the strain of my cock in my trousers was expertly released by her with a quick tug of my zip and her hand dived into my underwear to release my dripping, solid, throbbing, hot wet cock.

She dropped to her knees and took the whole length deep... Sucking me like a popsicle, running her tongue along my length, filling her mouth with my precum .... I had to eat her ... My hunger for more of that pussy driving my passion. I rolled and laid on the beach asking her to sit on my face reverse while she carried on sucked .. Riding my tongue she shouted something in Spanish and as she did so I pushed my tongue deep inside her wet cunt which then started to pulse rhythmically on my tongue as she shuddered to a climax ...

Seconds later she was on all fours, her arse in the air demanding "fuck me now!"

Not one to rush I knelt behind her and lightly touched the hot, wet tip of my steel hard, throbbing cick onto her outer lips. Pushed her pussy lips apart a little and withdrew, teasing her as she moaned. Then I ran the hot tip from her clit to arse and using my drioping precum to lube her I parted her pussy again, this time reaching her inner lips and stopping before slowly withdrawing. "You bastard, fuck me!" she demanded, "all in good time" I said continuing to slide in, part her slips and slide out.

Each time I pushed a little further, until the tip was in. The next time i gently pushed and quickened the entrance speed as i slide the whole hot, hard, throbbing rod all the way into the hilt all in one long, hard thrust. She gasped, and started to pant and breath heavy as I increased the pace and was now sliding deeply in and then nearly all the way out in solid rhythm. She lost herself in the pleasure and moments later exploded with a massive climax, shuddering, screaming and her cunt pulsing in waves around my hard, hot cock.

While she shook with her climax I grabbed her long hair, arching her back, holding her firm so I could thrust really deep inside her very slippery cunt. My balls tightened, my cock grew that extra length and I shot my hot, huge lot of cum deep inside to her as she screamed and came again with unmatched intensity. She would tell me later she could feel an amazingly horny feeling of my cum hitting deep inside her wanton cunt, pulsing on her cervix.

We laid together for a while on the beach and then walked back to the hotel, she thanked me and asked if we could do that again tomorrow, kissing me passionately... Sure.

When I got to my room I was shattered and thinking of the amazing evening I had just had I fell asleep quickly.

Next I knew I woke with a woman underneath me, my cock in her cunt and her demanding I fuck her. Who the heck was she, was this a dream and as I came around I realised it was real.. In fact there were two women in my room, as I noticed the other she said "I'm next"... They were gorgeous, English, the one I was clearly fucking on my sleep felt and looked amazing.. So with my erection still inside one I kissed her .. She kissed back and said fill me !!... I was barely awake, .. Yet her passionate kisses had me turned on.

Soon I was awake, the other woman voiced her frustration that I had not cum yet and then started licking my arse while I fucked her friend. I had never had that done before, but if you ever do you will know that cumming soon follows as its amazing ... As I came I pushed my cream deep inside her.

Finally the other said, and as I rolled off and immediately wrapped her warm, wet mouth around my spunky, fading erection... Sucking cum and cock she managed to halt the fading erection such that soon I was steel hard again. She climbed on, riding cowgirl.

I asked who they were, where they came from and how did they get in. They were best mates, had Spanish boyfriends but never fucked them as they are foreign. They said they were staying at the hotel and had seen me with the receptionist at the night club earlier. They had both noticed my erection as I walked onto the dance floor and had decided they were going to have some of that. They were from the Elephant & Castle, London and were so randy from playing with their boyfriends but not being fucked they decided they wanted my cock. The old hotel had old mortice locks and I had forgotten to lock the door, tge key needed turnung. They tried the door, found it open, came in, and found me naked and asleep. One had fluffed my cock while I slept until I was hard and then guided my dripping, hot, throbbing erection into the others cunt ...

On finishing the explaination the girl with her cunt full of my cum climbed onto my face, sitting backwards facing her friend riding me and demanded I eat my spunk from her freshly fucked cunt.

They kissed each other, played with each others tits and clits and came a few times for good measure, until I finally shot my last package of hot spunk deep inside the cumming cowgirl.

As she climbed off the other, who was still sat on my face, bent over to suck my now soft cock clean causing a little more of my earlier placed spunk to drip from her cunt and into my mouth.

They both got dresses, kissed me and left.

I drifted back to sleep, totally shattered. That morning I woke with the sound of someone trying to get my attention by knocking on my room door.

I opened the already unlocked door to see one of the older ladies from the bus. She asked to come in, I let her in and once the door was closed she pounced, kissing me with an intense passion. I had answered the door naked, not awake enough to notice, fucked from sex most of the night and yet now naked with an new found erection!

She then started stripping, telling me how she had to have me, kissing me, then, on freeing her tits from her bra, she dropped to her knees and wrapped her amazing breasts around my now steel hard cock ... "again!!! " was all I could think. How the fuck was I going to do it again?

She walked me backwards, still rubbing my precum, and spunk remnants, over her amazing tits. I sat on the bed, she kept pushing me down until she then climbed on to ride me cowgirl while kissing me passionately. .... All I could think was how the fuck am I going to manage this ... Pineda de Mar was proving to be a town you need to take a holiday to recover from ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ibertyCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

We've just come back from Pineda de Mar and fuck all like that happened for us. In fact it was boring there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a dream holiday

Its based on truth, the receptionist and the two from London were on the same night, with the Londoners heading home the next day. The receptionist was most nights ... And the older lady came to my room around midweek onwards ... It was an amazing holiday indeed, never repeated sadly.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic experience - thanks for sharing!

I bet it was a learning experience too!

Cheers

Learnt loads, .. Esp holiday on your own can get rather interesting ....

» Add a new message to this topic