FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Vicky. My first story.

Vicky. My first story.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Vicky had know he was naughty and curious. She wanted to know how bi curious he was. She wanted to know how far she could push him.

She had been thinking of all the toys she had under her bed and what she could do. And how she could do it .....

She had thought about it and decided............ Next time they had the weekend together BOTH of there fantasies would come true.

His fantasy was to be dirty. A really dirty slut.

She decided that he would be cooking her a meal. She wanted him to make her favourite meal.

Well slut she said. Tonight you are mine. U will do as you are told and when you are told. Got it bitch she said to him.

Yes mistress was his reply.

Tonight you will cook for me

You will prepare the meal and while it is cooking u will take a shower. U will clean everywhere and u will come back down wearing what I lay out for you. You will wear everything I put out.

Now go and cook for me. He went into the kitchen and prepared the meal. Taking his time to get it rite for her. He wanted it to be special.

He put the meal in to cook and went to get washed and clean. He came out of the bathroom. Walked towards the bedroom door. All the blinds had been closed and curtains drawn. He opened the bedroom door. Vicky was lying on the bed. Naked her hands between her legs and her head thrown back. She was in miles away. Her hand thrusting a dildo into her pussy. She was rubbing her clit and trying to reach her peak. He stood and watched her. His cock was rock hard and dripping. His hand strayed to his cock. He watched her masturbate he started to rub his soaked cock head massaging the precum into his swollen gland.

Vicky looked at "him did I say u could touch yourself. You will only do as I say"

He moved his hand away. His cock aching for attention.

She carried on rubbing herself making him watch her. She was thinking of what was to come. Her orgasm was building. She could feel it in her stomach and legs. BANG it hit her like a freight train. She exploded all over her hand the dildo and the bed.her squirt juice was every where the bed and her legs were soaked.

Vicky looked into his eyes. She could see. Lust. Love. Frustration and fear.

She removed the dildo from her pussy and told him " clean me"

He moved towards her but she held up the dildo first

His head moved towards it he licked her juices from it. He licked up the shaft and sucked on the end. " hmm not a bad little cock sucker " she said. " but he still needs a little more teaching to be as good as me" she added

When she thought the dildo was clean she forced his face to her pussy. It was even wetter now. She liked watching him suck and do as he is told. He licked and sucked her pussy, she lifted up her legs.

He moved his head lower to clean her juice from her ass too.

He wanted to bring her to orgasm again he wanted to suck and lick and play with her pussy. But she had other ideas. She pulled him towards her and directed his cock into her. She wanted him to fuck her hard and fast pound her pussy. She wanted to feel him deep.he thrust roughly into her but it was so hot and tight and wet and due to watching her He was so worked up he did not last long. He moaned and groaned and came into her. They both lay together for a while both on there backs.

Her hand dropped to her pussy. She began to push her fingers into her hot sticky soaked hole. Taking her fingers out she tasted herself. She sucked on her fingers. She cleaned them. She then put the dildo back into herself. Pounding herself more. Had he not given her enough ?

Vicky forced it deep and hard wanting to come again. Wanting more satisfaction.

She pulled the dildo from her pulsing pussy she moved it up towards her lips she licked the end a little as she looked into his eyes. Her tongue still on the tip. He watched her. Then she moved it to his lips. Making him clean up. She made him suck it again until it was yet again clean.

When she had decided she had teased him enough she got up off the bed. She handed him a plastic bag and walked out the room.

He looked Inside the bag there were stocking suspenders and panties. A butt plug and lube

He put everything on or in. Then came down to her.

Vicky had turned the cooker off. She wanted to eat but not food.

She was sat on the sofa waiting for him.

A look of lust and domination in her eyes.

If you want more then please ask. Part two tomorrow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Can't wait.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/14 20:17:17]

Great story cant wait to hear more

Looking forward to part 2

More please

I did not realise but after she had got up from our earlier love making session she had put on a lacy thong.

I could see the wetness between her legs. Both of our cum was soaking it between her legs.

She had placed one of the dining chairs in the middle of the living room.

"Sit" Vicky said.

As I sat I felt the butt plug deep in my ass. It hurt a little but it was a nice feeling. She got up from the sofa and walked around me. She walked behind me grabbing my hands and placing them behind the chair.

I then felt my hands being tied to the chair legs.

Once I was secure she blindfolded me and walked around a little.

Telling me what a dirty slut I looked like. Sat on the chair in girly underwear and a plug in my ass.

Suddenly I felt burning then cold on my chest and legs. It was then I noticed the smell of candles and realised she was going to pleasure and torture me and I was dripping precum into my silky panties.

I started to squirm in my seat. Making the plug hit my prostate. She was being naughty.

Vicky then proceeded to play with my cock as I moved around on the seat. The pleasure of my ass full and the sensations on my cock had me groaning and moaning.

"Shhhhh" Vivky said.

I could not help but bite my lip and groan.

"Please suck me" I said.

"Shhhh" she replied.

I wanted more and more. I wanted to cum. The feelings were building and making me moan and groan. " please let me cum " I said

Suddenly she stopped. I told u to be quiet slut she said.

Sorry I can't help it I replied.

Ok Vicky said.

Suddenly she put her fingers into my mouth making me suck them teasing me. God I needed to cum so badly.

Then she forced her soaking wet dirty cum filled thong into my mouth.

"That should keep u quiet "

She then placed a scarf around my mouth to stop me from spitting out her dirty panties.

The taste of cum and pussy was nasty and salty and bitter but sweetened by her pussy juice.

My head was spinning I had not known her be this dominant before. I was also worried what would happen.

I heard her heels clicking on the laminate floor. I could hear her phone click into action.

" hi" she said.

" I have the slut tied and ass open. Ready for you to come in"

The door opened and closed

" shhhhh don't talk be quiet. I don't want him to know you are here"

I heard her whisper in the hallway

Fuck me what is she doing I thought.

She moved towards me I could clearly hear the click of her heels on the floor.

She tied my wrists together with another scarf then released my hand from the bonds that had tied me to the chair. I was free from the chair but still could not move as my hands were still secured behind my back.

She forced me to my knees and bent me over the sofa.

I could feel the rug under my knees contrasting and different as I had stockings on. I also felt the softness of the couch on my belly.

She pulled my panties down a little half way down my thighs.

God I felt vulnerable and exposed. Who was here. Who. Who was it.

I burried my face in the sofa.

Suddenly I smelt it. Candle and it dripped down my spine. Top of my neck to the bottom of my spine. Drips hot then cool. She teased me and with candles and poppers making he high with lust and chemicals.

"Well are you going to fuck his ass, or do I have to do all the work" Vicky said.

I felt the plug being pulled out of my ass. It was the first time my ass had been touched since I put the plug inside me.

I could feel someone behind me.

Then lots of lube. Warm lube being poured over my ass. Then a sharp pain as she squeezed more lube into my ass.

She must be using the spike lube I thought. Making me really wet and slippery inside.

It was then I felt the hot tip of a soft slippery cock working into my ass. It was slow and nice.it was warm not like the dildos she had used on me. It was also Very soft

fuck me you bitch I thought. It's a real cock.

It went deeper and deeper slowly until I felt the invaders jeans or pants against my ass. It slowly withdrew until just the tip was In. The all the way back in.

My head was spinning. I could imagine Vicky sitting on the sofa watching me loose my anal virginity.

What was she doing to me.

The cock inside me started to get faster and faster pounding me. My ass was getting pounded. And pounded hard.

There was no sound at all. I had no idea who it was or where anyone was.

My mind was concentrating on the sensations building inside my ass. Traveling from my feet. Up my legs. I could feel my cum boiling up I was going to shoot.

" please let me cum" I said.

The pounding continued and I felt a hand on my cock.

Rubbing my head. Milking the cum from me.

I gave way my cum filling the hand and fingers that were manipulating me.

The cock was withdrawn and the hand moved. I felt the cool trickle of my cum being poured onto my hole.

The cock slid back into me. Pushing my own cum into me. The cock kept being pulled out and pushed in so all my cum could be pushed into my ass.

Oh god this was hot and my head was spinning.

Suddenly the cock was pulled from my ass and my panties pulled up.

The door opened and closed. And I was released. I removed the now cleaned panties from my mouth and took off my blindfold. I could feel my own cum dribbling into the panties from my gaping hole.

I removed the blindfold and looked at her.

Woow I said.

Who was it I asked. She just looked at me and said nothing.

It was then I noticed that the 7" dildo was on the radiator. It was warm.

Was it a cock. Or was it the warm 7 "strap on.

I still don't know.

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Think your thinking or hoping it was the real thing

Not bothered if it was or not.

It felt nice

By *ice rideMan  over a year ago

solihull