FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bi fantasy

bi fantasy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As an occasional cross dresser I have a fantasy which in this day and age I know I am too scared to act out without a lot of planning and getting to know and trust someone first.

The fantasy goes like this. I am away from home on business and have decided to dress up while driving to my hotel, when my tyre gets a puncture in the middle of nowhere. Not long after a long distance lorry pulls up behind my car and the driver gets out to see if he can help.

After the initial shock of realising I am a CD he quickly offers to help. He quickly changes the wheel for me and gets back in his cab and drives off. I do the same and head down the road for another five miles and see that the same truck is now parked up in a lay by. With my heart thumping I pull into the lay by get out of my car and walk towards the cab of the truck. I stand in front of the cab to get the driver's attention and then turn round bend over and lift my short skirt up.

The door of the cab opens and I am invited to climb in. Moments later I have his cock out of his trousers and between my lips. It is not long before I feel his cock pulse in my mouth and I prepare myself for the gush of his cum as he shoots his load.

Swallowing every drop I lift my head up and say to him. "Every good turn deserves its reward. " With that I get out of his cab and walk back to my car, get in and drive off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic